AuthorTopic: The Post Thread V (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 199179 times)

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
Re: The Post Thread V (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #640 on: August 08 2005, 08:59 pm »
Wah, I can't believe I turned 15 today! Like that made any difference in the world. XD

PE's alright with me. I hate physics though. The teacher is so boring, I fall asleep in every class.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #641 on: August 09 2005, 01:42 am »
I'll dread the day I take physics. >_> and happy bday! Lol.

im so sleepy... im sleeping more than i usually am -.-" 13 hours!? plus the afternoon naps. lol. it makes me wonder if it can be impossible to wake up in time for school. XD

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #642 on: August 09 2005, 02:57 am »
Yeah, happy birthday Ralea!

Physics isn't that bad.....it just seems like maths and science combined to me, and as I quite like those 2 subjects.....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #643 on: August 09 2005, 03:14 am »
Math is the one i totally am craptastic at. Lol. Science is alright. im an average or above average student. =3

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #644 on: August 09 2005, 03:51 am »
I'm in top group for both of those classes.... :heh: Somehow my mind copes well with numbers and logic.

Logic?!  :lol:

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #645 on: August 09 2005, 05:51 am »
I don't really "excel" in much anymore at school.  I used to be good at ...well...everything in elementary school. But that doesn't count haha. In Middle School I learned that life's a *****, so I just stopped trying. Now I just can't keep up.
In Highschool the only things I got decent marks in were Dance and Japanese. And I'm not even allowed to take Dance next year, because I said no to going to the dance festival!  And if you don't go, you're never allowed to take the course again. Stupid. I've been to enough dance festivals in my life to know how much they suck. I didn't want to have to go to ANOTHER one that year.
Meh I started rambling again.... So I completely forget what I was going to say.
Oh yeah! I'm tired. :tongue3:
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #646 on: August 09 2005, 10:53 am »
Lol, everytime I tell someone that I stink at math, they look at me like I'm crazy. why? because im asian. >_> thats not an excuse -.-"

The subjects that Im average/excel at - PE, Global History, Science, Art, Computer Science *though barely*, English

Below average (basically, the ones I hate/dislike/just plain suck at) - Math/Foreign Language

Lol. makes me wonder what kind of person ill turn out to be in the future years to come o.O

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #647 on: August 09 2005, 07:00 pm »
I hate French with all my heart. It was fine at the beginning.....we worked on a few pieces of easy coursework, and played a few games. By the time we started on the horrible grammar and stuff that we would be doing for the rest of our school life, it was too late to change to another subject!

...sneaky teacher, I bet she planned that.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #648 on: August 09 2005, 07:22 pm »
I excel in English though. I just got 100% in my English test today. Sweet!

It won't stop raining here. I got caught while it's raining and I'm hoping I don't get a cold before the examinations-

Examina- *panicks* It's the day after tomorrow! Gotta study!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #649 on: August 09 2005, 11:17 pm »
hmm... how do you say you hate speaking french again?

.... was it - je deteste parle  francais? Lol, now I remember - deteste means hate in french. >_> i remember reading it in the glossary of the textbook. :rotfl:

but they say its easier than spanish. o.O

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #650 on: August 10 2005, 04:11 am »
Blah. I just got my school schedule in the mail today.
Somebody kill me.
I've got nothing wrong with Science, English, Japanese (I definitely knew I would have no problem with that. Because Fitzgerald rules all, ahha) and Socials. Those are fine. No complaints there.
I've got my crappy gym teacher again. [shiver] That was enough to make me want to put my fist through the wall. Then I learned that it's my first block class. That's just dumb. If you have PE first block you're all gross the rest of the day. Stupid. I'm getting that changed.
Planning 10. I've got my old Home Ec Teacher, Dockerill (for those who remember, she's the one who locked me in the back room...pshyco lady). Even my mom demanded me to transfer outta THAT one, ahha.
And Math. First, I wanna switch to essentials math, because I barely passed Math 9, haha. I wouldn't survive. And second, I've got my dance teacher from last year as my math teacher (eh?). She would probably fail me out of spite over the fact that I didn't go to the dance festival. Bah.
And for some strange reason, they keep signing me up for Theatre Performance EVERY YEAR! Meh, I just don't bother showing up and they just take me off the class list. No big deal. But it's still annoying.
Wow, I realised how much I like to rant.
Well, I'm just glad I'm not taking French :tongue3:
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #651 on: August 10 2005, 05:19 am »
Je déteste parler français. Le Français parlant est une perte de temps, et je souhaite que je n'aie jamais choisi la leçon. Mon professeur m'incite toujours à parler dans la classe, et je la déteste parce que je deviens nerveux. Professeur stupide !

TRANSLATION:

I hate speaking French. Speaking French is a waste of time, and I wish that I had never chosen the lesson. My teacher always makes me speak in class, and I hate it because I get nervous. Stupid teacher!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #652 on: August 10 2005, 05:33 am »
HAHA I only understood half the sentence. :sweatdrop:

Don't you just hate participating in class? xD

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #653 on: August 10 2005, 06:07 am »
haha.. i wanted to take french.. i thought it just sounds nice..

if you are going to France.. you better know how to speak french, if not the people will ignore you~ *bad*

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #654 on: August 10 2005, 06:27 am »
Lol, it speaks for itself. I dread the day I take the final examinations. I always get a borderline score. >_> But what am I talking about, school didnt even start yet. Lol. I still have to write a french report. OMG!!! ><"

So... what's everyone doing now? Lol

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #655 on: August 10 2005, 06:30 am »
im busying with a report.. deadline on the 26th aug.. *fingers crossed that i can complete it on time* :sweatdrop:

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Okamirei

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #656 on: August 10 2005, 06:39 am »
importing episodes for my 2nd attempt of an AMV  :sweatdrop: ...grr, epi 13 takes so long to redownload x_x;

ganbatte, bluetopaz-sama!

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #657 on: August 10 2005, 06:41 am »
thank you, Okamirei-chan! good luck with your download too~

Forum Family:
---

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #658 on: August 10 2005, 06:45 am »

I'm stressing over the non-working Sakura Hybrid site...I want my requested clip, damnit! And I'm pretending that I'm doing the 4 projects I have due in when I go back to school. ^_^::

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #659 on: August 10 2005, 06:46 am »
im losing hope on BT with dialup =/ and i want to see Negima. im skipping eps T^T"

im trying to make a Mahou Sensei Negima layout. haha im so obsessed with the manga. >_>