AuthorTopic: The Post Thread V (AKA the meaningless thread)  (Read 199174 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread V (AKA the meaningless thread)
« Reply #700 on: August 14 2005, 09:38 am »
Disney is trying too hard now. Making seconds for like EVERY movie. Like Little Mermaid, Mulan, Lion King, etc. lolz

HAHA!! Angel misses me. *hugs. lolz. XD

I'm going high on Sakura's seiyuu singing. *goes all hyper* XD lolz. I have been listening to her songs ALL day today. lolz
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #701 on: August 14 2005, 10:55 am »
Yeah, and some involve son/daughter rebellion. You missed lady and the tramp. XD

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #702 on: August 14 2005, 11:30 am »
That's peeved me off, too, Lika-chi!
I feel the need to smack my head on my desk a few more times every time I see a commercial for a sequal to a classic.
Pssh, it's not special anymore! Stop ruining it!
Bah! Now I'm angry!

Oh geez, The Family and I had dinner in the park (hard to believe, but yeah, we did!) and we brought the dogs, but Rusty got off his leash and started running towards this guy, and he starts swearing at us (he also looked like he was going to kick Rusty, too. Jackass.) and his drunk friends in the car start swearing at us, too. We got Rusty back on the leash and as the guys drive off Mark gives them the finger, ahha! I was afraid they were going to turn around, but they just swore some more and drove off.
Geez, some people can be so rude!
I had the funniest conversation with my brother and my dad. Well, it was funny to me, anyways. My dad was asking Andrew and Me the difference between all drugs and which method do you use for each. It was pretty amusing. He actualy wasn't suprised that I knew, which is odd. Hehe. We are an odd family.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #703 on: August 14 2005, 01:03 pm »
And you would think that Disney is doing well. Why else would they make these sequels. It's getting old. AH!!!

Yea. Lady and the Tramp, Peter Pan!! OMG!

You know like before Mulan 2 came out, I was wishing for a sequel. ROFL!! And it actually came out. I was like O__O OMG!

HAHA! Sounds like you had a good day today. I was home alone for most of the day. It sucked!! AH!!!! I was suppose to go to the States today to get my 'list to get' manga. AH!! :angry: SO PISSED!!!

I was watching a movie today. Anatasia. I know I spelt it wrong. lolz. My bad. ROFL!! I love that movie. Just the animation is really bad. I don't like how the faces are. >__< So bad. Disney should have at least made that movie. >__<
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #704 on: August 14 2005, 01:13 pm »
I dunno....the characters gestures were really good in that movie. But I absolutely love the songs there! :D Probably the only non-diney animated movie I will always love.

~Forum family~                                             

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #705 on: August 14 2005, 01:28 pm »
I like the gestures too. But the faces look really messed up. O__O lolz

I LOVE THE SONGS! I was singing like every song when I was watching it. XD Hehe. I love the person who does Anatasia's voice. XD hehe Pretty voice.

I think I agree with you, Ralea. This is the only non-disney movie that is CARTOON that I like.

Wait, I like the Barbie movies. Yes you read properlly. I like the BARBIE movies. They're so cool and nice. The animation is really really nice too. XD

Offline jovi206

• Good Fan
« Reply #706 on: August 14 2005, 02:55 pm »
Oh the Anastacia movie right ? Oh my god how i love that movie. I thought it was just me.

The songs were really really really nice and the animation was not bad and the voice actors were good.

Does anyone know if it is on DVD or VHS? I have not been able to find it in any DVD store.
If you think about it the past becomes the present and the present the future.

I will learn to love you again...

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #707 on: August 14 2005, 04:53 pm »
The copy I have is a VHS. It's not mines though. My god-mother. I haven't heard of it on DVD before. Check on the internet or something. If it's on DVD, I'm so getting it. I would love the bonus features and stuff.

Another thing about Disney that is bothering me right now is how they're making all their movies into 2-disc DVDs. It's getting annoying and OLD! I mean like it started off with the Lion King?? I don't remember and it just keeps on going now eh? AH!!!!!

Offline Ralea

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #708 on: August 14 2005, 05:10 pm »
One more thing...the art. Hehe, no seriously. I miss the Little Mermaid, Aladdin, Beauty and the Beast classic artwork. All they have now is gosh, pointy drawings like the Emperor's new groove, home on the range. Sheesh, I tell you, Mulan nearly came near. I love the stories, but sometimes the artwork peeve me off.

~Forum family~                                             

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #709 on: August 14 2005, 05:16 pm »
The artwork changed?? o.O I haven't really noticed. lolz. That's really weird. HAHA!!

One thing I love about Disney movies are the SONGS! Haha. I like the remake of 'A Dream is a Wish your Heart makes' by the Disney channel cast. It's really nice. XD And I love the classic songs. XD hehe

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #710 on: August 14 2005, 08:15 pm »
The scary thing is, I know all the words to the Pocahontas songs off by heart...even the weird ones in the background of Grandmother Willow's. I know quite a lot of the others too, but Pocahontas is the one I'm best at.

Sequels.....should never have been made. Hunchback of Notre Dame.......no plot. Lion King......alright, until number 2. Little Mermaid......they changed Ariel's drawing style!

And In Pocahontas 2, they made her choose someone other than John Smith - the guy she braved death for! It's so silly!

But I have to admit, I like the Beauty and the Beast Christmas sequel.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #711 on: August 15 2005, 12:59 am »
Remaking classics.... actually it goes both ways for whether people like it or not. Some prefer the modern versions rather than those old time ones like Wizard of Oz from the old days. Although revisiting those old movies reminds you of what made it such a classic. its a shame the people remakethem time after time. >_>

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #712 on: August 15 2005, 03:25 am »
HA! That reminds me of the new Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.

Heard it sucked. lolz. XD People like the classic one better. XD hehe

OMG! I thought I saw something different in the art for Little Mermaid 2. I know all the lyrics to Beauty and the Beast, I think. lolz. I know like the main songs. Pocahontas was like the one Disney movie that I remember I really loved. XD hehe It's the one I remember I had the VHS to and would watch it.

One Disney movie I don't like is Snow White. I don't like how the story goes. Or it just might be that when I was little, I was scared of the witch. O__O I'm not sure. I still don't like it much though. lol

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #713 on: August 15 2005, 03:31 am »
Charlie and the chocolate factory  i've seen it  you have to have some creepy/disturbing humor in order to like it 
I liked it
but there were others in the theater who looked like they were disappointed.

I love the anistasia movie too and  most disney classics   i love the music  (even have a cd)
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #714 on: August 15 2005, 03:46 am »
I have a few CDs. lolz All disney music ROCKS! So nice. XD hehe

Anastasia is one of the best movies. I want a sequel. *starry eyes* lolz. XD See what happened to Dimitri and her. XD And more GREAT songs! lolz

Offline KawaiiHana

• Big Fan
  • RAWR!!! =]
« Reply #715 on: August 15 2005, 04:07 am »
I'm a ****** for Disney Classics! =P My shelf is filled with them! I don't have many Disney Sequals though.
I loved Anastasia as well. I remember I was in 2nd grade and Anastasia  was coming out on my birthday and I just HAD to have it. I probably begged my mom for a month lol. She finally gave in.... no can say  "no"  to my puppy dog look. ^___^

Charlie and the chocolate factory i've seen it you have to have some creepy/disturbing humor in order to like it
I haven't seen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory yet but it does seem that it has this darker edgier feel. My friends said it  was amazing so I guess I'll wait to rent it or something.
~*Forum Family*~
Moonflower121- Little Sister
moezy-chan - Big Sister
Sayora Chan - Cousin
charme* - Big Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #716 on: August 15 2005, 04:12 am »
I'll wait for Charlie and the Chocolate Factory to come out too.

I guess everyone has different points of views. XD hehe. So yea

This is a time I want a VHS to become a DVD now. AH!! I want Anastasia to become a DVD. So I can buy it.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #717 on: August 15 2005, 04:14 am »
I saw it! I didn't think it was that great. But I'd still buy the DVD.
Hehe, I'm just a sucker for Johnny! :tongue3:
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Moon

• Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
« Reply #718 on: August 15 2005, 04:16 am »
Speaking of movies... The Island is a good movie. I've only seen it once so far but I'd like to see it again sometime.
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #719 on: August 15 2005, 04:19 am »
That was the movie I wanted to see instead of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! But my brother was being whiney about it, so we went to see that instead.
But I hear the Island is supposed to be really good. >_< Now I really want to see it!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~