AuthorTopic: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)  (Read 68291 times)

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
Re: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)
« Reply #100 on: August 28 2005, 07:29 am »
Watanuki stood quietly, trying his hardest not to freak out.
WHAT THE HECK?! FIRST THAT GUY WAS OVER THERE EXAMINING THE ROCK, AND THE NEXT THING HE'S LAYING HERE UNCONSCIOUS!

The next thing was seeing words in the air, as if some spirit was writing them. Mouth dropping in shock, he turned around and waddled after them.
This "game" is getting wierder and wierder...gaah!

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #101 on: August 28 2005, 12:20 pm »
Misao stood there in shock for a while after the fainting and the writting in the air.   Then she noticed the group leaving without her.  She ran to catch up. 
This isn't good I'll have to be extremely careful here  She thought to herself
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #102 on: August 31 2005, 06:43 pm »
Subaru moaned faintly, shifting as he regained consciousness. He had a vague sensation of being carried by someone, but that didn't make any sense to him. Not now....maybe back when he was fighting the Dragons of the Earth, one of his team-mates would have picked him up and taken him back to the mansion, but surely no one would now....especially with the way he'd been acting towards everybody.

Dark eye and milky one fluttering open together, he gave another groan as needles of sunshine seemed to pass into his mind, and promptly shut them again, falling back into restful darkness. And then he heard the voice.

Subaru.....Subaru Sumeragi.....
What?
Subaru....I need an inside player in this game....someone to inform me of when things don't go to plan.
What's that got to do with me?!
I think that you'd be perfect for the job....after all, no one's going to notice you act distant, because that's all you have done so far.
You've got the wrong person. Why would I inform on Hori and the others? Even if they are annoying?
Because they're not your friends, Subaru. I am though....Subaru-kun.

Subaru stared into the darkness, dimly making out the figure of a man. Then, the form changed, swirls of magic surrounding it, until to Subaru's confused gaze, it had turned into someone very familiar to him.

Seishirou?!
Perhaps...it all depends on whether you'll trust me or not. Will you do what I have asked of you?
Seishirou...I'm so sorry that I killed you....I never wanted....
Make it up to me, then. Do what I say!
I'll do it, Seishirou...I'll be your informant.

And with that, Subaru tumbled even deeper into unconsciousness. Not hearing the cackle of a voice different from the one that had spoken, it's soft tones twisted into an audible sneer.

Fool.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #103 on: August 31 2005, 09:34 pm »
Hori looked to the ground ... all the people she had taken into this game ... She heard the gentle rushing of water ... As she stepped forward it grew into a roar .. The sound of a water fall ... .. She looked up ... and jogged to the lining of trees... As she pushed through them ... A glimps of red was seen ...

" The Red Waterfall .. " she said... pushing her way through the bushes... .. only to be greeted by the sound of crunching bones and the small off blood...

She looked down .. She wasnt stepping on anything ... She looked behind at everyones questioning faces ... And then looked forward...

" The something that is meeting us ... oh **** " She swore loudly ... as she made out the lanky - torn up figure of what looked like a wolf...

" A Balverine !" She yelled .... " Everyone...RUN ! " She yelled as it burst through the trees towards the group and Herself...

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #104 on: September 03 2005, 09:40 am »
Touya saw, but could not register the scene he had taken with his brain.  He saw the wolf like figure, and ran.  He ran, but was slowed down by the weight of Subaru. Dammit! he cursed.  Why wouldnt he wake up?  "I better get some thanks for this..at least if I get pass this" he mumbled.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #105 on: September 03 2005, 06:13 pm »
Subaru's eyes blinked open, and he frowned as he took in the scene around him. Ok...so maybe I didn't imagine being carried like this.

Suddenly, he became aware that everyone was running, and that people - especially that Watanuki kid - were screaming. Twisting his head round to see, his eyes widened as he took in the huge wolf like creature behind them.

"Yeesh, aren't any of you strong enough to take that thing on?" He yelled, rolling his eyes.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #106 on: September 03 2005, 08:06 pm »
She turned and shot a blast ... It scorched some fur but not much ...

" By the time we've almost killed it ... We would have been bitten."

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #107 on: September 03 2005, 08:11 pm »
Subaru rolled his eyes, although he was aware that he didn't look too threatening himself hoisted over Touya's shoulder the way he was.

"So? Someone gets bitten. Big deal. I'm sure a healing spell will seal the wound in no time." He snorted.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #108 on: September 03 2005, 08:27 pm »
" God Sakes !" She said ... " If you get bitten - You'll turn into one ... " She said ..." And I dont think any of us want that ! "........

She stopped .. Waiting for the Balverine to catch up ... and then she lifted her bo-staff - wacking the beast in the head and then making a very quick retreat...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #109 on: September 04 2005, 10:07 am »
"Hmph, So you've finally decided to regain conciousness."  Touya rolled his eyes.  "But as you've said yourself we're in a little jam , and I'd appreciate it if you'd carry your own weight right now. And he dropped Subaru on the ground.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #110 on: September 04 2005, 06:44 pm »
"But as you've said yourself we're in a little jam , and I'd appreciate it if you'd carry your own weight right now."

Subaru glared at Touya as he was dropped to the ground, thinking murderous thoughts as he got to his feet.

"Remind me never to heal your ankle again if you sprain it......oh, and to hurt you as soon as we're not running for our lives." He scowled. His mood hadn't been improved from his encounter with the man in his dream. Plus, he had finally worked out who Touya reminded him of....a mixture of both a younger Seishirou and Kamui.

Great.....he couldn't have been a mix of two people less close to me?!

"And for God's sake, someone think of a plan to stop that thing chasing us! We can't keep running, or it'll wear us out!"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #111 on: September 04 2005, 08:10 pm »
" I'm working on it !" Hori yelled back at Subaru ... Aiming her Bo-staff once again ... And making another blow to its head ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #112 on: September 05 2005, 01:10 am »
Remind me never to heal your ankle again if you sprain it......oh, and to hurt you as soon as we're not running for our lives. Touya shook his head and stared at man.  He was about to reply back, but didnt.  "No use arguing now..." he grumbled.  He turned his back to him and grabbed a long steady stick.   Suddenly, it glowed red.  His eyes widened as he thew it at the wolf like creature.  The wolf just froze.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #113 on: September 05 2005, 01:18 am »
" Nani ..? " She said ... hey eyes widened ... " I wasnt informed you could do that !" She said .. pointing at the balverine ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #114 on: September 05 2005, 02:49 am »
Shocked at his own development, Touya said, "Well I wasnt either!"  But let's hope that our informant will come quickly before any more of these...things show up.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #115 on: September 05 2005, 02:52 am »
" Ano ... " she walked around the Balverine ... " Its frozen ... " she poked it .. It was still warm ... " But alive . " She draw her Katana .. " I'm gonna do this quickly and then we will have to go back to the water fall... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #116 on: September 05 2005, 11:24 pm »
Subaru's head jerked up as he realised that Hori was going kill the Balverine, and he quickly darted in between her and the frozen monster.

"No! Hori, you can't kill the Tarukane's monster!" He yelled, his arms outstretched. "I mean, as long as he stays frozen, it'll be ok, and...and..." Great, now what? I can't exactly say that I won't let her because I'm on the Tarukane's side! He thought helplessly to himself.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #117 on: September 06 2005, 01:10 am »
Hori looked at him ... ' something is the matter with him ' She thought ... but didnt make it known ..

" But it will unfreeze eventually .. and if it discovers that we are in the visinity when it happenes then We will be in trouble ... " She took slow steps towards him ... getting closer and closer with every word untill they were face to face ... " Dont you think , .. I have the strange feeling that you wouldnt want to be bitten by one ... " She raised an eyebrow questionably ... " ne ? so .. out of my way ...  "

She side stepped ... positioning the katana and making a quick slice across the balverines skull ..

' I dont like the way he's acting .. not one bit .. he wouldnt have even bothered before he was knocked out .. now hes acting too strangly .. '

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #118 on: September 06 2005, 01:14 am »
Subaru winced when Hori's katana sliced through the Balverine's skull, somehow feeling the Tarukane's disappointment mentally. Glaring at Hori, he said in his coldest voice yet.

"Whatever. Why don't you just lead us to your sorry waterfall? And maybe you can do us all a favour, and just die there. I'm sure the Tarukane would be happy to release everyone from this world if you weren't around." He spat nastily.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #119 on: September 06 2005, 01:29 am »
She contemplated swearing perfously at him .. but decided that it was wrong too .. might just cause civil war .

" Oh get over yourself..." she mumbled quietly .. But then .. she thought ... It possible could be true .. These people were only here because Tarukane wanted revenge on her ..

She started walking again along with the group ... watching the sky slowly start to turn the dusky shades of red and orange ... .. Once again she stepped through the bushes that disguised the water fall- now blood red from the colouration of the sky , tie-dyeing it all different shades...

" Does everyone want to camp here ? " She looked around the group .. " We have a source of fresh water ... " she pointed to the waterfall and the lake leading off it ..

As everyone agreed .. Hori voluntered herself to go and forage for firewood... She mumbled her excuse and started walking away ...

"Whatever. Why don't you just lead us to your sorry waterfall? And maybe you can do us all a favour, and just die there. I'm sure the Tarukane would be happy to release everyone from this world if you weren't around."

It echoed through her mind... once out of sight .. she lent against a tree .. head in hands...

Why was it that sentance that hurt her the most ?

" Stupid rhetorical question ... Of course .. It would be a lot easier to die and let these people get on with their lives...But would you have the weakest heart .. and give up ? or would you do the right thing ?"

She let out a slight chuckle .. " Since when have you ever done the right thing ... Lets not start now eh ? "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin