AuthorTopic: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)  (Read 68292 times)

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
Re: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)
« Reply #120 on: September 06 2005, 02:04 am »
Touya watched silently as Hori had walked off to gather the firewood.  He then glared at Subaru who was just standing there.  He walked up to him and said quietly, "You stepped over the line.  What's wrong with you?  Ever since you woke up, your different.  Without Hori we'd probably still be back at that tree!"

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #121 on: September 06 2005, 02:10 am »
"You stepped over the line.  What's wrong with you?  Ever since you woke up, your different.  Without Hori we'd probably still be back at that tree!"

Subaru almost chose to ignore him, and lit up a cigarette, but the angry face on Touya told Subaru that the other man would not be ignored.

"We owe her nothing. If it hadn't been for her choosing us, we would never have been sucked into this world at all. And she hasn't once told us why the Tarukane's making her play this game of his....for all we know, Hori's the bad guy here, and it's really the Tarukane who we should trust!" He snapped, before tensing slightly as he realised what else Touya had said.

Ever since you woke up, your different

"Don't be foolish. I'm not different at all. I just want to get out of here so that I can track down my latest target and dispose of them. Being the Sakurazukamori isn't fun and games, you know."

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #122 on: September 06 2005, 02:42 am »
Don't be foolish. I'm not different at all.  "Tell me then, why was it a few moments ago, you didn't want Hori to kill that creature? Didn't you say, No! Hori, you can't kill the Tarukane's monster? "Touya said this in a quiet tone, not wanting anyone else to hear.  Although he was getting some curious looks from the rest of the group.  He looked at Subaru....he had seen the man tense up.  It was small, but Touya still saw it.  He then walked away from him as he saw Hori coming back from the woods.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #123 on: September 06 2005, 02:48 am »
Hori casually walked back to camp - Her arms full of firewood that she had collected ...

She was so wrapped up in her thoughts ... she wasnt looking where she was going ...

Suddenly .. she found herself... soaking wet... waist deep in icy cold water..

She shot up .. gasping at the freezing temperature...

Her thought shot to the wood that was now drifting away and, grabbing an armful, proceeded to get out of the water - fast.

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #124 on: September 06 2005, 03:19 am »
Seeing Hori walking towards them dripping wet and shivering, Subaru felt torn. He had sworn loyalty to the Tarukane...but seeing Hori so cold roused his pity, and he found himself shrugging off his white trenchcoat. It was true what he had said before to Hori....her personality reminded him of Kamui sometimes, and he had always felt rather protective when it came to the younger boy.

"Here." He said softly, taking the wood from her and draping his coat over her shoulders. "I'll go start a fire. You need to warm up."

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #125 on: September 06 2005, 03:31 am »
She looked up to him ... " Subaru ... " She said softly as he went to go ... " Wait " ..

She softly grabbed his arm .. " I want to apologise... for earlier on today ... I said somethings and .. who am I to say them when I dont know what You have been through ...  .... I'm .. Sorry ... " She let go ...

" And .. thank you ... " She smiled up to him ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #126 on: September 06 2005, 03:43 am »
" I want to apologise... for earlier on today ... I said somethings and .. who am I to say them when I dont know what You have been through ...  .... I'm .. Sorry ... "

Subaru winced guiltily at her words, each apologetic sentence feeling like the stab of a knife to his heart. How could she be apologising to him? Him, who was betraying her even as she spoke, filing information away for the Tarukane to use?

" And .. thank you ... "

At her smile, Subaru turned away, biting his lip.

"Don't thank me yet." He said bitterly, striding away to start the fire.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #127 on: September 06 2005, 03:47 am »
She watched him go off..

She pulled the coat tighter around herself... she felt warmer already ...

But then her face frowned as she looked down ...

' Dont thank me yet ? ' She questioned internally...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #128 on: September 06 2005, 04:23 am »
Touya watched Hori and Subaru carefully, and sighed.  He then turned to the rest of the group who looked pale and exhausted.  Especially Watanuki.  He walked over and sat next to him.  "You okay?"

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #129 on: September 06 2005, 05:05 am »
Watanuki jerked away from him...from the others. This place was too wierd, way too wierd. Even wierder that Yuuko!
He looked at Hori and Subaru..they seemed to be getting along more. And there weren't any spirits coming after him..

He sighed, frowning..

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #130 on: September 06 2005, 05:32 am »
He saw Watanuki jerk away from him.  He got up again and walked over to the only tree by the waterfall.  He sat down and sighed.  He tried hard not to fall asleep, but slowly, his eyelids were getting heavy, and his head against the trunk of the tree, he fell asleep.

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #131 on: September 07 2005, 07:41 am »
Misao, Who was tired after running away from that wolf thing was sitting up against a tree drifting into a light sleep with her kunai  ready at hand
just in case...
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #132 on: September 08 2005, 04:56 am »
Hori Made her way to the fire... The one Subaru had lit with the perviously wet firewood...

She sat by it ... The coat trailing behind her...And stared into the flames...

They started to dance and swirl... dangerously .... but she still stared...

' Why? .. Why is Subaru acting like this ? Its so strange ... ' She was pulled out of her thoughts by a nasty memory floating by ...

" I'm sorry ... But Its my job now... " ....

" NO ! ... Please !"

" Sorry ... " 

She stared at the floor ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #133 on: September 08 2005, 05:00 am »
"Hori?" Subaru asked softly, watching her from where he sat leaning against a nearby tree, his arms wrapped around himself for warmth. Since he'd let Hori keep his coat, he was only wearing his turtleneck now, and he had to admit, he had been warmer.

"Hori/" He called again. "Are you...alright?" He asked uncertainly.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #134 on: September 08 2005, 05:06 am »
Hori jumped at the second calling of her name ... It had only been a mumble before... She looked up and whiped the tears from her eyes.. .She turned to see who was calling ... Subaru ...

" .. Why wouldnt I be ?" She asked.. smiling to the best of her ability .. Then she noticed ... how cold HE was ... " Your freezing arnt you ...?" She asked... Taking the coat off from around her and ... Standing up to walk to him ... " Put this back on ... And come sit by the fire... Its warmist there ... " She said ... a slight waver in her voice..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #135 on: September 08 2005, 05:09 am »
Taking the coat silently, Subaru got to his feet and slowly followed Hori back to the fire, noticing the tears still in her eyes, and the slight waver in her voice.

"Hori? It's not what I said to you earlier, is it? Because....because I didn't mean it like that...I just didn't like it when you killed that creature..." He said uncertainly.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #136 on: September 08 2005, 05:12 am »
" No .. Its not that ... " She said... " Not .. that .. at all .... " She sat back at the fire... Trying so hard to keep it in ... trying so hard .. not to break down ... Not infront of Subaru ... On her own it was ok ... but not now ..

She tried to fight it .. but with no avail ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #137 on: September 08 2005, 05:25 am »
Subaru bit his lip, not sure of what to do anymore. After his meeting with the Tarukane Or was it really Seishirou? I'm so confused...., he had been all set to betray Hori. But this afternoon, he found a well of protective feelings that he hadn't even known he had for the younger girl. Feelings he hadn't felt since he'd fought alongside Kamui way back in 1999.....feelings that he had had no need for as he took over Seishirou's job as the Sakurazukamori assassin.

"Hori....why don't you just do yourself a favour and tell me? I know from experience how much it hurts to hide things inside of yourself." He whispered.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #138 on: September 08 2005, 05:34 am »
" I .. cant ... " She whispered... " It hurts soo much ... " She bit her lip .. trying so hard... But it was there ... a lump in her throat that wouldnt so easily go away ...

" ... I ... "

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #139 on: September 08 2005, 05:37 am »
Subaru closed his eyes, waiting for Hori to pluck up the courage to tell him. A part of him wondered whether it would be anything useful to tell the Tarukane....whilst the other felt sickened by his own lack of morals, and simply wanted to help. The two sides continued to fight, until Subaru felt vaguely suicidal.

Hmm...would the voices stop if I attacked myself? He wondered absently, before realising that Hori was finally ready to talk, and had begun to explain.....