AuthorTopic: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)  (Read 73084 times)

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
Re: Vortex - Anyone from Anywhere (original RP)
« Reply #140 on: September 08 2005, 05:50 am »
" I was.... very small ... Please... dont think any less of me... " She said.. looking at the ground ... and to the flames...

" I was forced into doing something .. that I didnt want to do .. I was forced into .. being an assasin ... And I went ... and I killed... many people ..... Many innocents ... and anybody who got in my way ... " She let out a small sob...

" I didnt want to do it .. I tried to resist in the first place... but eventually just gave up trying to ... And I let myself do it ... I didnt stop it ...And now ... That is why Tarukane is after me ... He wants to kill me ... because I .. killed his lover... "

She let out another small sob ... Tears flowing freely down her cheeks

Dedicated to Ruby-chan ... you mad fangirl you.
Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

http://world3.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=38093696

^ Cool Game ! You gotta try it !

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #141 on: September 08 2005, 06:02 am »
Subaru choked slightly, staring at the crying girl next to him. He'd had no idea that Hori had been an assassin.....the admittance had caught him off guard. Turning to face the fire, he swallowed hard, before saying neutrally.

"There are no such people as 'innocents', in any world. Everyone has their guilty little secrets. And there will always be people left hurt at the end...seeking revenge. Granted, not many pull you into a twisted game of theirs, but most will harbour a deep hatred for the one who took the life of their loved one away from them."

Pausing, Subaru smiled bitterly for a moment, remembering how furious he had been after Seishirou had killed Hokuto, and how he had become a Dragon of Heaven almost for the sole purpose of being able to fight his nemesis.

"You shouldn't weep for those that you've killed, Hori. It's better just to let it become a part of your life. Trust me, I know." He said softly.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #142 on: September 08 2005, 06:13 am »
" I do trust you ... with my heart " She said... Whiping her tears away ... What Subaru had said .. made a lot of sence to her... .. She reached out to the fire... placing her hand inside.. It didnt burn her... She was deeply affiliated with it ... She didnt feel out of place...

"But Subaru ...  " She whiped more tears away ...  " How can I do that ? "

She found the strength to look up at him ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Don't be afraid of not being able to trust. Trust the unknown because it guided me. Do not be afraid to walk blind. Do not be afraid to speak and not be heard. Someone's there, I am there. Don't ever say goodbye, because I'm not gone for good.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #143 on: September 08 2005, 06:17 am »
Subaru shrugged, watching as Hori let the flames lick over her flesh.

"The only way assassins like us can do. Ignore the part of you that's telling you to stop, and just carry on....ignore any feelings of guilt or pity, and just give yourself over to the job. Emotions are useless when you're an assassin." He murmured. Suddenly inspired, he turned back to face Hori again, a faraway look in his eye.

"Hori, do you know why the petals of the sakura tree are pink?" He asked.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #144 on: September 08 2005, 06:20 am »
She nodded at his answer .. ... She looked at the fire... thinking why would the question be relevant to this ..

" Can I have a wild stab in the dark ? ... " she asked... " Blood ?" She said ... pulling her hand out from the flames..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #145 on: September 08 2005, 06:24 am »
Subaru smiled sadly at her, his eyes shadowed.

"That's right. The corpses of the dead are buried underneath them, and after a while, the petals absorb the blood offering and become tinted. That's one part of my job...to feed the Sakura trees.....to give them blood.....that's why I'm the Sakurazukamori. Your job was to do as you were told, and you achieved that. "

Standing up, Subaru stretched, and looked down at Hori.

"Just remember that. Good night Hori. I'm just going on a short walk." And with that, he strode away, needing time to think about what he really wanted to do.
« Last Edit: September 08 2005, 06:36 am by Ruby Chan »

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #146 on: September 08 2005, 06:32 am »
She watched him walk away .. " Night ... Subaru ... "  She whispered... She sat there for a while...

Suddenly ... she felt a wave of tiredness flow over her... She looked around and found a seemingly comfy place to sleep ... Under a tree... She settled herself down and pulled her hands inside her sleaves.. wrapping them around her... She closed her eyes

" The Sakura trees... " She repeated... It was a greusom image .. but .. it made perfect sence to her... ....

And with that ... She slipt into a dark dream .. comprehending all that Subaru had said and taught her ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #147 on: September 11 2005, 07:12 am »
Watanuki leaned back against a tree, exhausted. Yuuko-san...
He closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep before..

a sudden rustle was heard. Watanuki's eyes snapped open, jumping up. "W-what was that?"

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #148 on: September 11 2005, 10:14 pm »
Hori turned over and sat up at Watanuki's comment .. " Whats up ?" She said sleepily .

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Director of Music

• Musicians Make Better Lovers
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Department of Diagnostic Medicine
« Reply #149 on: September 11 2005, 11:13 pm »
W-what was that  "Mmph"  Touya grunted.  He opened his eyes and found himself under a tree.  He looked around for the voice.  Watanuki of course.  He stood up and stretched.  "Whats wrong?"

Offline Okamirei

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #150 on: September 12 2005, 12:53 pm »
Watanuki cautiously approached the where he heard the rustle, his heart thumping wildly inside his chest.
The rustle was heard again, coming from the bushes. Watanuki's eyes widened, slowly reaching out to push back the leaves.

He looked behind it. "....ah?"
Watanuki turned around, a confused look on his face. "there's nothing there...GWAH!"
His confused look quickly turned to shock. Shadows suddenly jerked alive from the bushes, binding him tightly.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #151 on: September 12 2005, 04:46 pm »
Hori jumped to her feet ... " Watanuki-san !" She yelled ...drawing her Katana ...

This would be difficult to do ... as Watanuki was in the midst ...

She half panicked ... but jumped forwards...If only she could get it away from Watanuki ..

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #152 on: September 13 2005, 07:47 am »
"Hori.."  Touya said quietly.  "i don't know if it will work, but do you want me to try what I did on the Balverine a couple of hours ago?  There are a lot of sticks here..."

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #153 on: September 13 2005, 07:48 am »
" Please... " She said , half frantically.. " Hurry !" She tossed him a stick ...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #154 on: September 13 2005, 07:50 am »
Touya grabbed the stick in mid air.  A split second later it glowed....blue?  Touya didn't have anytime to think.  He went as close as he dared, and thew it as hard as he could.  The shadows disappeared immediatly.  He then realized he was breathing hard and sweating.  "There.." He muttered.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #155 on: September 13 2005, 07:52 am »
" Brilliant !" She said.. Dropping her katana and rushing forwards... " WATANUKI !" She caught him as his body fell ...

" Hey .. You ok ?" She asked...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #156 on: September 13 2005, 07:55 am »
Misao got up during the commotion just in time to see shadows get Watanuki.  Then in a wirlwind of events Touya turend a stick blue and made the shadows go away.

Misao walked over to Wanatuki  "Are you ok?"  then shouting over her shoulder at Touya  "Man that was COOL!" 
Then she saw him fall into a slump.

(( editted to fit   :sweatdrop: ))
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #157 on: September 13 2005, 07:59 am »
Touya felt lightheaded.  The physical part of his body wasn't at all tired. His mental state was what was exhausted.  Darkness closed around him.  The last thing he saw was Hori who had caught Watanuki and asked him if he was alright.  Thump  

She was ment to be with him...

"Who the...Yukito???"
It's her fate, there is nothing you can do to stop it.
"What?? What are you talking about?"
Sakura
But then even in that state Touya was in, he went unconcious.

Offline Hori

• I wuvvles Shougo ^_^
  • Great Fan
  • Shougo <3 <3<3 ^_^
« Reply #158 on: September 13 2005, 04:55 pm »
" TOUYA !" She yelled - Watanuki was ok .. but slightly phased out ...

She stood him up and then went running over to Touya...

She rolled him over onto his back...

Forum Family
Oniichantouya- Twin
Ruby-chan - Older sister
Sakaki - Older sister
AkaiYuki - Older sister
Okamirei - Little sister
Zeldi - Little sister
Fai - Little sister  
Starfire - Cousin

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #159 on: September 16 2005, 04:51 am »
Subaru ran through the trees, panting slightly as he came to a stop, leaning against a tree. There was a rustle nearby, and he jumped a vague mist appeared in front of him, before solidifying into the shadowy form of a featureless man.

"You did it then? You cast the shadow spell as I requested?"

Subaru looked away, a bitter expression on his face as he nodded, staring hatefully down at his hands.

"Yes, Tarukane-san. I did as asked. However, Touya beat back my shaodws with his empowered stick, thus saving Watanuki. Already they are tied closely through friendship. It will take more to destroy them." Subaru replied, bowing his head slightly in respect, although it was really another way to avoid looking at his 'master'. Tears of self-hatred dripped from his eyes, and he flinched as the dark form turned his head to look at him.

"Be at peace, Subaru-kun. Everything you do for me makes you one-step closer to giving you redemption...to wiping clean the fact that you killed me."

Subaru bit his lip, nodding in acceptance of the facts.
"Of course, Tarukane-san. I will continue to do as asked."

"Go back to your comrades and act as though nothing has happened. Behave as though you never launched this attack. Naive as they are, they will trust you."

Gritting his teeth, Subaru turned to go, his expression stony as he faced the path ahead.

"I...I won't fail you."