AuthorTopic: is the sakura and syao's relationship going too much slow?  (Read 10103 times)

Offline Becster

• ...Did someone say KuroFai?
  • Obsessed Fan
  • Made by meliwan <333
Re: is the sakura and syao's relationship going too much slow?
« Reply #20 on: May 06 2006, 05:08 am »
I think CLAMP has got the pacing of Sakura and Syaoran's relationship just right.

It's blossoming despite Sakura's lack of memories, it really is like meeting each other for the first time, and I completely admire Syaoran for being strong enough to keep caring for Sakura despite the fact she doesn't remember him.

On the minor subject of happy endings...I don't know. I'd love one...but not one in which everything is sunshine and rainbows. I don't think Sakura will ever get her memories back, but the new relationship she's building with Syaoran is good enough for me...Syaoran's eye isn't gonna come back. He may find out about his past memories though. (Anyone consider the reason Syaoran is so strong towards Sakura's fate is because he himself doesn't remember part of his past?...I suppose someone already has...I'm just a little slow. Hahaha.)

But, yeah...My perfect ending would just be Sakura and Syaoran falling in love despite the fact Sakura doesn't remember him. (<3) And on the subject of Kurogane and Fai...well. Just a nice little indicator as to where THEY stand at the end would be nice. And I really hope it's at a point KuroFai fangirls will be happy with. ^_^

...Ahhh. Let's just wait and see what CLAMP has planned, but I'll go get a weapon too...just in case of a Romeo and Juliet esq ending. >_>;;

Sig made by meliwan <3

Made by Capella
Remember Hideki Campaign: Chi's one and only 'Someone Just for Me'.

We KuroFai fangirls are so polite. We politely agree that everyone is allowed to like other pairings, we politely accept everyone else's opinions, and then we, very politely, of course, crush their arguments for other pairings with our infallible KuroFai logic. <3

Forum Family
Forum Wives: meliwan and Emiko <33 (Yay. Bigamy! XD)
Daughter: Kana-chan <3
Cousin: Capella

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #21 on: May 07 2006, 06:55 am »
mmm...all of your opinions are interesting but Yuuko? told that one of two have to die...I think  that that power of feather only will dissapear with sakura...yes, I'm saying that sakura may die...but I think  she'll not die because her power could be so strong that she will be able to escape from it. In the other hand, maybe yuuko was talking about one of two syaorans ...who think this too?...mmm...Clamp really know how to create suspects...

Offline Rukia-chan

• Sodeno Shirayuki -- Beginning Dance, Tsukishiro
Re: is the sakura and syao's relationship going to
« Reply #22 on: May 07 2006, 03:10 pm »
I know, but somehow I have this feeling that Syaoran doesn't dare to take the first step. XD Maybe it is also partly because of the price to pay... :X

It might be the price, but if he makes the first move, he might be afraid that she'll perceive that negatively, since she knows that she's a princess, and he's just a commoner.  He's always been kind of awkward about calling her Sakura, even before she lost her memories.  The class system of Clow Country obviously means a lot to him.  Or maybe just proper respect in general.

Offline Mimie

• New Fan
  • i am KYUT!!!!!!
« Reply #23 on: May 17 2006, 05:57 pm »
Is it just me, or does Sakura show more concern over Syaoran than Fai and KUrogane whever the three are injured or sumthin.
CLAMP has good fashion sense.....e_e

Offline Big Kitty

« Reply #24 on: May 23 2006, 05:03 pm »
I think they're relationship is just fine.

It might be the price, but if he makes the first move, he might be afraid that she'll perceive that negatively, since she knows that she's a princess, and he's just a commoner. He's always been kind of awkward about calling her Sakura, even before she lost her memories. The class system of Clow Country obviously means a lot to him. Or maybe just proper respect in general.
I sometimes get that idea, too. Even if he doesn't make the first move, he still lets Sakura feel how much he cares for her.

Thanks to Lonely Werewolf for this set! ^_^

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #25 on: May 25 2006, 12:26 pm »
If you read volume 14 of the manga very very carefully, you would realize that Sakura cares deeply about Syaoran... she's always watching him and it was then I realized that Sakura has always been worried about him, especially more...
Show content
after discovering Syaoran crying after "witnessing" Kurogane's memories.

And then when Syaoran and Kurogane left to get Sakura's feather, Sakura looked completely devastated that she couldn't do anything to help.

So far where we've reached in the latest manga chapters, it is going slow.... but that's cause it's a weekly thing. -___- Once it's in tankouban form or whatnot... you'll notice that the S+S moments are actually there, just very very subtle.

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline moko-chan

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #26 on: June 08 2006, 05:55 pm »
i dont think the relationship between saku and syao is going too slow... i think it's just right...

i've read up until half of volume 13 of the manga and i think saku is starting to like syao already...

(spoiler) in the anime at koriyo, when saku was inside the um... (forgot what it's called) that place, then there was this light then a voice said that she can leave that place now together with the one she loves. and she took syaoran... (sorry i cant explain the exact scene... and the exact line ahehe :sweatdrop:)

and in the manga when they arrived in lecourt country, syao had this bad dream and saku put her forehead against syao's and said she's transferring her good dreams to syao... then mokona comes out and says, "it's love! love!"

and the kiss in the right eye too...

as for the ending, i dunno what i like it to be, but i dont want any of them to die. NO WAY!

hmm... maybe it could be like.... um...
i dunno...
saku and syao getting back to the clow kingdom, then saku saying something like, "even if we collected all my feathers and all my memories are restored, i still feel like there's something missing..." then um... i dunno, she realizes that the missing thing is syaoran, even if not in the past even it's now in the present and soon in the future or something like that... i really dunno...

i'm not making sense now am i? oh well... ahehehe  :sweatdrop:
"no matter how you say it... it still means the same. it still IS the same. it's the same section where you find the... angels/devils... the same section that brings you noise, and most importantly, the FUN. but never, ever forget... TOKI-TOKI. hahaha!"

"millions of worlds, millions of beings, millions of souls, millions of lives. there are billions of wishes out there, but how can they all be granted, when there is only... ONE dimensional witch? and only one branch of her shop too." ^_^

"four different people. four different lives. four different wishes. but only one....... MOKONA." hahaha LOL ^_^

Offline Marumae

• "The goggles, they do nothing!" *flails*
« Reply #27 on: June 09 2006, 12:52 pm »
One one hand a part of me thinks "GOD YES HURRY UP"  :lol:  and another part of me thinks no...these two characters have a kind of reservation of each other. They obviously care deeply and are in love but I like that they are taking their time. It seems more realstic to me for some reason you know?

____________________________________________--
(Avatar made by Susuyo on Live Journal

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #28 on: June 09 2006, 01:39 pm »
They will eventually because at this present and time (or whatever time they're currently in... XD) they appear to have a sudden attraction to one another.  Or at least in Sakura's part.  We all know Syaoran's in love with her but she just has a crush on him and that will soon blossom into something more.  Hehe.  All the fluffy S+S moments going on are bound to give us all toothaches someday.  :P  Its such a dramatic and tragic story of two star-crossed lovers who are forbidden to love one another~  *sighs dramatically*  lol
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline kittyluv239

• I like Pie! And CCS!
« Reply #29 on: August 16 2006, 05:09 am »
I know he love sakura so much that he will do anything to make her remeber him. Wait! was'nt he the one who make her lose her feathers?
CCS CLAMP and Tsubasa Rock just like PIE!!!!!!

Offline kittyluv239

• I like Pie! And CCS!
« Reply #30 on: August 16 2006, 05:19 am »
:(  why? NEVER WILL S+S DIE!!!!!!!  :angry: they are such a cute couple :)  And they are ment to be since CCS! :D :inlove:
CCS CLAMP and Tsubasa Rock just like PIE!!!!!!

Offline Tatasenko

• Fai is more than definitely French !
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #31 on: August 16 2006, 07:53 am »
don't forget that after all Shaolan and Sakura are still YOUNG in the serie(maybe between 14 and 16),even if Shaolan is acting with much bravery that any others adults  :keke:
so their relationship will certainly not find a final issue in the manga and the anime,they have to grow up to get the necessary maturity to express clearly their feelings  :okay:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Team mate : Ishiyaki (journalist)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline Airashii

• I Will Fight For My Love!
  • cRAzY fan
  • Gay is Happy
« Reply #32 on: August 16 2006, 07:56 am »
True, but I don't mind their relationship to go slow, it brings much more tension and adds a more interesting plot, though I can't wait to see how they end up together!  :hello2:

Embrace and kiss me
My feelings of falling in love with you is never ending
'Aikoi' by FictionJunction YUUKA
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Forum Family My cool little bro: Kouichi

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #33 on: August 16 2006, 08:34 am »
fortunately due to the fact that kurogane and Fai are adults they can show them many things about what love is  :haha:

* "Mokona's kidnappers" guild * (http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=3381.msg188911;topicseen#msg188911)
Subordinates : Sailor Yue Chan : Spy / Suu No Clover : Doctor / Airashii : Strategist / Kjesta : Factor

* Forum Family *
Ishiyaki : Team mate of the "Mokona's kidnappers" guild / Kina : Cookies shopkeeper / Nectar rain : The happy lucky cheerful girl / Airashii : banner's creator / SailorYue Chan : Twins / Moon Li : French counterpart / Kjesta : Soulmate / Znuese : Rainbow summoner and Brother

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #34 on: August 16 2006, 08:39 am »
Maybe...I think that their relation is going heavy because we read manga weekly and we can't support waiting... :sad5:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #35 on: August 16 2006, 08:47 am »
so it means that's it's all our fault if we are suffering  :haha:!
if we were well-behaved children we would not read spoilers and only focused on the current manga released in our country...but now it's too late,we have been trapped in this devilish circle and the only way to soothe our insanity is to get the next chapter  :sweatdrop:

so now i'm going to dream of Tsubasa because it's time for me to sleep,so take good care of yourselves until i'm come back  :okay:(and don't attack Mokona alone,he is too dangerous  :haha:)

* Forum Family *

Offline ishiyaki

• Dedicated Fan
« Reply #36 on: August 16 2006, 08:53 am »
so it means that's it's all our fault if we are suffering :haha:!
if we were well-behaved children we would not read spoilers and only focused on the current manga released in our country...but now it's too late,we have been trapped in this devilish circle and the only way to soothe our insanity is to get the next chapter :sweatdrop:

so now i'm going to dream of Tsubasa because it's time for me to sleep,so take good care of yourselves until i'm come back :okay:(and don't attack Mokona alone,he is too dangerous :haha:)
hahaha, ok, good nigh!  Mokona? dangerous??? bah, it's only an adorable and hystreric manjuu...:D I'll call you if he becomes giant(as in episode of chibis) :rotfl:

Offline Tatasenko

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #37 on: August 16 2006, 08:23 pm »
Maybe...I think that their relation is going heavy because we read manga weekly and we can't support waiting... :sad5:

i'm relieved,during my sleep Mokona hasn't come and destroy the forum to take revenge on us,so everything alright...for now  :okay: !

about Shaolan and Sakura i suppose that there relationship is getting heavy because all we have claimed before is slowly crushed by the last revelations of the manga  :surprised: ...everybody was sure that Shaolan and Sakura would definitely end up together,but now there is two Shaolan,and the clone has lost all his LOVE for Sakura while the real is a STRANGER for her,so sakura's feelings are going to have a hard time  :cry:!
but this is what brightens up all the interest that we have for this couple  :okay:

* Forum Family *