AuthorTopic: Bleach  (Read 3807 times)

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
Bleach
« on: May 04 2005, 09:32 pm »
as usual the manga > the anime... but it's still good  :okay:

soooo anyone know the title and artist of the second opening and ending? i reckon those are better than the first ones
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline AiKo

• ~* Curious Koneko *~
  • "A True Fan"
  • M as curious as a cat~ nyahn~
Re: Bleach
« Reply #1 on: May 05 2005, 12:08 am »
I've only seen the manga but haven't read it yet... -_- I've heard it was nice? The guy there reminds me of Kyo from furuba
Wai~~!!! :3 :cat: i wuv cats :cat:

Offline Sya0ran

• :: You're my Paradise ::
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • I love Syaoran!<3
« Reply #2 on: May 06 2005, 04:12 am »
I love Bleach!!!  My friends (online AND offline..x.x;) kept pushing me to get into Bleach but I was too lazy too.  >>;;  I'm an idiot!  I love it~!  I've only seen the anime but so far its so dang great!  =D

Yeah, Ichigo-kun [furkin' hottie.. :inlove:] does look like Kyou-kun from Furuba!!   [points to avatar]  Ooooh...curse him for being so hott.   Oh yes, back to Bleach.  The pairing Iike is Ichigo/Rukia.  They're so cute together and I love Ichigo's dad.  He's hilarious.   :heh:
"I am totally happy and not dangerous mostly."

Forum Family
Little Sis:  Babypigggy <3

Zephora.Net | Amourae.Com | TRC Fansite | SasuSaku Shrine | Myspace | Fanfics

Offline Spirit0

• Anime: The Anti-Drug
« Reply #3 on: May 25 2005, 05:48 am »
I've read the first  manga and seen the first three epsiodes... And I must say...

IT ROCKS!!!! OMG!!!!! *dies from utter coolness of it all* (too bad I don't have any money to buy the manga  -_-.... Maybe Master has the next one!!! Aw whatever, I'll just download the rest of the anime.....)

Opening ending (second half): "D-tecnolife" by UVERworld (eps 26-)
Um.... Third ending?: "Houkiboshi  (something or other)" by Younha (eps 26-) ^_^

But I like the first opening and ending themes X_X. (Especially  *~Asterisk by Orange Range (eps 1-25)! It sounds sooooo cool)

And yes, I definately like the Ichigo/Rukia pairing ^_^ (there must always be a pairing!! And they go so well!! XD)
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #4 on: May 25 2005, 06:21 pm »
but ever since ichigo... (i agree witht eh hotness) went into soul society the story is slow in progressing...
~when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth - Sherlock Holmes
~you are not what you are born, but what you choose to become - Professor Dumbledore

Offline Spirit0

• Anime: The Anti-Drug
« Reply #5 on: May 31 2005, 07:36 am »
Hey, whoa there, don't get too far ahead of me! I'm only one episode 14 ^^'''''.
Well, love's a liar and... A side effect not labeled on the prescription we call life.

Offline Dark_Card

• New Fan
« Reply #6 on: June 02 2005, 01:21 pm »
yeah I read the first manga.....ok ok most of the first manga. I like it a lot and couldn't help thinking he was going to turn into a orange cat of any moment! Kyo from fruits basket ya know. lol. whats the anime like? is there a lot of blood or nudity? maybe I'll look into it.
Rebel sheep say moo.
I'm sad that I'm flying- Strong Sad

Offline Shinigami Zero

• The sword that cleaves evil
  • Mega Fan
  • The sword that cleaves evil
« Reply #7 on: June 02 2005, 04:06 pm »
Well, it's not Berserk (unfortunately), but it does have some moments.

Curse you, Berserk! Why must you stop after Gatts has become an ***-kicking warrior of awesome with his new Berserk's Armor?! Things look like they're about to get hardcore.

Back on topic, Bankai Ichigo is friggin' insane.
一刀!両断!!
"Single stroke! Bisection!"
我が斬艦刀に…断てぬものなし!
"There are none before my Zankantou... who have not been cleaved!"

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #8 on: June 06 2005, 05:23 pm »
HAHA yeah >< man...i wanna read bleach!!

Offline windytree

• a Hundred Smiles for you forever and always
« Reply #9 on: June 07 2005, 05:50 pm »
MAn!! i watcH the ANIME! anD DANG Its GOOOOOOOOOOD!!!! LOL! seriOuSLY!!!
its the sorta ANime dat GEts BETER and BETTER and BETTTER!!!!
aND its GOt all these funny moments and jokes aswell!!
AND ALso really cool fights that dun go on toooo long and JUSt really great characters! LOL!!!!
its SUPER!! waTCH It !!!! ReAD IT!! watever! its GReaT!
If i can take a star for everytime you've made me smile. Then all the stars in the sky will be in my hand. And if stars can really make dreams come true, i will give each and every star to you.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #10 on: June 07 2005, 06:51 pm »
I guess you didn't read the rules windytree - but sticky caps aren't allowed, please fix your post.
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #11 on: July 24 2005, 04:49 pm »
wow.. i know this topic is old and i noticed that there was two topics for bleach.. but i guess i'll go with this one.. :).. but WOW!! i saw like.. 27 episodes so far.. and i'm still catching up!! :D hahah.. but it's going good!!   ichiro's pretty good looking.. but syaoran is better.. ;)..   i like his determination...  but i think i need to catch up first to actually talk about this.. hahaha.. ^-^;;

but i love the first ending song.. "life is like a boat".. i need my piano so i can start learning that song.. :)

Offline Tusbasa Cherry

« Reply #12 on: July 25 2005, 10:49 am »
yup i agree wen i first saw the title i thought tht it might be another boring anime but after i saw the 1st ep i was so hooked on it it's another great anime though i haven't seen as far as u lot have i'm only up to ep 16but i'm sure that i would be seeing more soon ^^

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #13 on: July 26 2005, 04:57 am »
my bros are watching ahead.. -_-;;.. i needa be there w/ them to continue watching it too..

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #14 on: July 26 2005, 07:49 pm »
omg who's up to date on the manga!!! it's getting so exciting >.<

Offline augustserenade

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #15 on: August 18 2005, 03:18 am »
i'm on volume 8 of the manga, i think. whatever is the last volume out....i can't wait till the next volume comes out! i'm addicted to the characters and the style of tite kubo!  :love4:

i haven't seen any episodes though...but it must be cool!
« Last Edit: August 19 2005, 02:21 am by hoshisenshi »

Offline MysticMog

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #16 on: August 18 2005, 12:04 pm »
Addicted to this anime. Just finished episode 45, and eager to see the next one. Very awesome anime for action lovers, and of course has the web-type relationship where lots of characters have pairings with many others. Of course, Hinamori X Hitsugaya is a great pairing ^_^.
Favorite Animes: Bleach, Card Captor Sakura, Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien

Currently Watching: Tsubasa Chronicles, Bleach, Full Metal Panic

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #17 on: August 18 2005, 08:03 pm »
oooh the thing with ichigo's dad... the manga is so cool

i love the houkiboushi ending!!!

Offline S. Espoire

• Its Sakura Espoire. Another Fai fan.
  • Obsessed Fan
« Reply #18 on: August 18 2005, 10:24 pm »
My bro is watching it too. I don't watch but i saw 1ep with him and i liked it .It was ep39. Is there anywhere that i'll be able to read the manga online without downloading it or somewhere i can get the ep summaries? I am unable to actually download the anime due to low speed net.
Cousin: Ruby chan
Imoto chan: Zeldi, lika-chi
Aunt: Sakaki san

Offline scarecrow_wingz

• Super Fan
« Reply #19 on: August 21 2005, 06:33 pm »
online manga reader? i dunno if they have bleach though

are you capped? cos you could still direct download bleach chapters...