AuthorTopic: FavoriteCouple^_^  (Read 138492 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline monkey

  • Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,832
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #140 on: May 23 2005, 03:40 pm »
Sakura and Tomoyo :D theres a good couple right there
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.


Offline fisah

  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,690
  • Gender: Female
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #141 on: May 24 2005, 02:33 pm »
Quote
***Also what about Sakuras Dad with Tomoyo Mom?***

Ah, that would be sweet. Then Tomoyo and Sakura could be sisters.
They do get some screen time together in the second movie.

Sakura and Tomoyo :D theres a good couple right there

INCEST POWER!!!!1111!!!

Um, gross. Hehehe, you two posted that right after the other, and I was like,: okay, cousins, but sisters?!. Yeah, I ain't much of a yuri fan, it can be mild yuri, the stuff they show in CCS was okay, I mean we know that Tomoyo loves Sakura, but I'm classifying it as something to do with genes (if the mother and the daughter both like their cousins/best friends we have a problem, LOL) I thought it was nice that Tomoyo always watched over Sakura and made her those kawaii costumes, so all in all, the Tomoyo x Sakura relationship is cute...to an extent, at least for me anyways.

By the way, just out of curiousity, does anyway support Sakura x Tomoyo and/or Nadeshiko x Sonomi?
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity



Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Cardcaptor Takato

  • Yaoi Fanboi
  • Super Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 345
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #142 on: May 25 2005, 12:05 am »
Well, techincally, Sakura x Shaoran is incestous, too.....because in the manga (spoiler alert for the manga), you find out that Fujitaka is really Clow Reed's reincarnation.  Since Shaoran is a direct decesendant from Clow, and Sakura's father is techincally Clow himself, wouldn't that mean that they're related?
When her leathery, crow-footed face turned towards my raised hand and said, “Yes, the boy in the Sailor Mercury t-shirt,� I sprung into action. It took me a brief 20 seconds to acquire the bokken (wooden sword) I had secured to the underside of our chairs with duct tape the night previous. Shouting “Japan BANZAIII!� in the manner of those noble kamikaze pilots from the War of United States Aggression (so tactlessly referred to in your history books as “World War II�), I charged the stage, bringing down the bokken forcefully onto the plywood table in front of Tiffany Grant. It was a tragic mistake not to channel my ki correctly. The bokken splintered into a thousand pieces, leaving me with no other plan of attack besides shouting, “You’re no Asuka!� as two Ohayocon toughs escorted me out of the room-SomethingAwful.com

Offline monkey

  • Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,832
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #143 on: May 25 2005, 04:56 am »
INCEST POWER!!!!1111!!!

Um, gross. Hehehe, you two posted that right after the other, and I was like,: okay, cousins, but sisters?!. Yeah, I ain't much of a yuri fan, it can be mild yuri, the stuff they show in CCS was okay, I mean we know that Tomoyo loves Sakura, but I'm classifying it as something to do with genes (if the mother and the daughter both like their cousins/best friends we have a problem, LOL) I thought it was nice that Tomoyo always watched over Sakura and made her those kawaii costumes, so all in all, the Tomoyo x Sakura relationship is cute...to an extent, at least for me anyways.

By the way, just out of curiousity, does anyway support Sakura x Tomoyo and/or Nadeshiko x Sonomi?

what the

O.O i didn't mean that AT ALL.. i just like the Sakura Tomoyo coupling ^^
and i also support the Nadeshiko Sonomi Coupling too :D
i think they are great *nods*

Takato=
people arn't technically doing incest unless its a direct close relations (like many people find ok to go with cousins etc) but theres still a difference in name too, but i don't see anything wrong with it

w00t incest
Sakura Touya ?

also for people again Spoiler Tags :D
Code: [Select]
[spoiler] remmember to use em [/spoiler]
Show content
remmember to use em
more info:
http://www.capturedwings.net/forums/index.php?topic=511.0
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.


Offline fisah

  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,690
  • Gender: Female
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #144 on: May 25 2005, 05:07 am »
Oh, I wasn't implying you did, just the way the posts came right after the other made it funny, and I just wrote that for giggles. Sorry for confusing you.

Takato: Sakura x Syaoran incest seems streching it a little. I mean, Li is a distant, distant, descendant of Clow so if Sakura and Syaoran do get married and stuff it wouldn't really be incest, besides, that's like the worst NIGHTMARE for S + S fans, LOL
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity



Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline monkey

  • Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • *****
  • Posts: 3,832
  • Gender: Male
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #145 on: May 25 2005, 05:09 am »
Takato: Sakura x Syaoran incest seems streching it a little. I mean, Li is a distant, distant, descendant of Clow so if Sakura and Syaoran do get married and stuff it wouldn't really be incest, besides, that's like the worst NIGHTMARE for S + S fans, LOL

well only for people who are against incest, in anime i think its totally fine
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.


Offline fisah

  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,690
  • Gender: Female
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #146 on: May 25 2005, 09:15 am »
Well I'm not against it, I just find it weird. Besides, I don't think it's common for animes to have incest in it, I mean, real incest, like a brother x sister type of thing.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity



Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline svr

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 16
  • Gender: Male
  • The Falcon cannot hear the falconer
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #147 on: June 15 2005, 11:40 pm »
its sakura and Sayaoran all the way!!!

Offline Hikari B.

  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,492
  • Gender: Female
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #148 on: January 22 2006, 09:42 am »
Sakura and Syaoran of course!

Eriol+Tomoyo is also good as well as Chiharu+Yamazaki

Offline Moon

  • Ninja!Princess
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,315
  • Gender: Female
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #149 on: January 23 2006, 08:56 am »
Of course, Sakura x Syaoran! I adore them together! Chiharu x Yamazaki is sweet, and humorous. These would be my favorite couples. =3

I also like TomoyoxEriol as a couple, despite it not being canon exactly. ^^;
Icon made by animeneko_chan @ lj.com

Forum Family

Fai and Zeldi are my cousins.
Sayora Chan is my onee-chan.
KuroPuppy and Tooya_Mizuki are my Onii-chans.
aishiteru is my Imoto-chan
suu_no_clover is my  Imoto-chan/Yin.
Lexi is my cat.

Offline babyy.piglet

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 40
  • Gender: Female
  • <33 miyume.sasaki. miyuki's sis ;)
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #150 on: January 30 2006, 12:33 pm »
hmm.. syaoran and sakura! DUH!!! well i like these couples:
yamasaki + chiharu
tomoyo + eriol [they both seem too lonely in CCS :P]
and... well that's pretty much it.. i think..
<33 my familyyy (;
big kittiess: Zeldi ; babypiggy


"A person will do anything to get their one wish.."

Offline bie liao

  • Bishie of the moment : back on my Kamui spree
  • Dedicated Fan
  • ****
  • Posts: 827
  • Gender: Female
  • Vampire + Love = Kamui
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #151 on: January 30 2006, 12:44 pm »
Is there anything better than Sakura and Syaoran?  -completely serious-

Chiharu and Yamazaki are that quiet couple that you just have to love, and Tomoyo and Eriol...well, they're just cute!
[ - Without a p a s t, and unable to see the f u t u r e, I am here in the p r e s e n t, believing in m y s e l f. - ]

The smile her highness gave me was so warm.  Just looking at it, I felt a warmth in my own chest.  I thought that I always, always wanted to see her smile. - Syaoran, TRC Volume 4

[ -  F o r u m  F a m i l y  - ]
Little sis - hikari_blaze ; babypigggy ; Okamirei ; wishingstarx
Big sis - Moon Li ; lilaznrycegurl ; Shiunu  ; Aya-chan
Aunt - pretty
Cousin - *+chibiwings+* ; Cherry-chan

My NEW Photobucket Account with never before seen graphics!

Offline ricochet

  • The Silent Killer
  • Big Fan
  • **
  • Posts: 180
  • Gender: Male
  • [Insert Creative/Smart Talk here]
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #152 on: June 16 2006, 04:20 pm »
sakura and syaoran of course!!

_______________________________________ ________
I will protect you!
_______________________________________ ________
syaoran-kun.....

Offline Melin

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 6
  • Gender: Female
  • I live in fantasy not reality
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #153 on: June 21 2006, 10:57 pm »
SAKURA + SYAORAN

They are made for each other ^^
To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world!!

Offline Ando

  • Just wasting my days...
  • Obsessed Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 425
  • Ando's profile is a non-smoking area.
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #154 on: June 21 2006, 11:28 pm »
Touya + Yukito, best couple ever!

And since I'm such a s-cker for unrequited love...

Yue :sad10: -> Clow/Eriol -> :love3: <- Kaho
Tomoyo :sad10: -> Sakura -> :love3: <- Syaoran <- :sad10: Meiling

(Eriol/Tomoyo is an
Show content
evil
  pairing, by the way).
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage
And then is heard no more: it is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Offline Strawberry

  • cRAzY fan
  • ****
  • Posts: 598
  • Gender: Female
  • Strawberries Are Sweet
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #155 on: July 11 2006, 09:52 pm »
My favourite couple has got to be S&S lol! and it's because they really suit each other and look sweet together. When I first watched CCS and saw the epsiode when Syaoran first came in, I thought that he suited Sakura and it was too bad they were rivals, but during the episodes they slowly began to become friends which was nice ^^
Do NOT under estimate the powers of strawberries

Saikou Ni Happy! Forum / NERV Forum

Offline Konata Izumi

  • Loves Kagami
  • cRAzY fan
  • ****
  • Posts: 554
  • Gender: Male
  • Loves Kagami
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #156 on: July 12 2006, 05:38 pm »
Syaoran + Sakura please... As if the Touya + Yukito will be like KuroxFai in TRC XD :lol:


Forum pet - kudan(platypus) :lol: Little sister - xOLight_AngelOx

Offline Rusty

  • #1 Sexy Bishie Lover
  • Super Fan
  • ***
  • Posts: 391
  • Gender: Female
  • if you keep bugging me i will eat you
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #157 on: July 13 2006, 04:09 am »
touya and syaoran
even though they hate each other i love it when they're together fighting over sakura

i love those scenes  :tongue:  . .  . and also the Syaoran and Yukito ones... especially when Syao is giving some eatable to Yukito...   :rotfl:


~~XXForum FamilyXX~~
<3 Big Sisters!! <3
S.Espoire
Fye-chan 
sofiacardcaptors

<3 Little Sister!! <3
Deathwish
<3 Cousin!! <3
Pretty/LSD

Offline Zettai daijoubu

  • hisuzen
  • cRAzY fan
  • ****
  • Posts: 579
  • Gender: Female
  • feel free to tag on my blog or add me on MSN^^
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #158 on: July 24 2006, 12:36 am »
this is a question not worth asking..

SYAORAN+SAKURA of coz..

i'm a hard core S+S fan!!

siggie made by Moon-Li.. thanz lots! aikoi^^

在这世界上没有所谓的「巧合」有的只是「必然」。

Offline LSD

  • - DECEASED -
  • "Exceptional Fan"
  • *****
  • Posts: 1,414
  • Gender: Male
  • SHUT UP VOICES or i'll poke you with a Q-tip again
Re: FavoriteCouple^_^
« Reply #159 on: July 31 2006, 09:05 am »
yukito and touya rocks my socks ~<3


((siggy made my me.. be nice.. its the first shit i make that actually turns ok- ))