AuthorTopic: question on sakura*love*syaoran  (Read 26313 times)

Offline Kasumi

• Bouncy Princess ^^
  • New Fan
  • Fai no Koibito
Re: question on sakura*love*syaoran
« Reply #60 on: April 12 2005, 08:05 am »
maybe.. its a metaphore (sp?) to everything that will and is happening.. or some kind of premonition to an upcoming danger...

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #61 on: April 12 2005, 11:03 am »
CLAMP loves to tease us, don't they? (Evil evil CLAMP...:angry:)  But they're wonderful for creating S+S~~~ *sigh* :inlove:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #62 on: April 12 2005, 01:42 pm »
I actually think is just an interpetation of what actually happened. Okay, that made pratically no sense, so I'll try to explain my self (get ready for a doozey ^_-)

1) Okay, when Sakura lost her memories, Syaoran was unable to 'save' her in a sense, I mean, he did get her to safety, but he lost her feathers in a the process, or something like that, and in the first scene, it shows Syaoran unable to save her from falling to the PITS OF DOOM!!!elevenone! (tm) So the whole message is, that Syaoran was unable to to save her, at the time, it could be a forshadowing in the beginning of the anime/manga, or it could just be a really cool scene that is just the equivalent of what really happened. I hope that made sense.

2) Well, if that mess of gibberish up there isn't the real thing and it's acutally a forshadowing for the rest of the series, so it's the same sense as in, how Syaoran couldn't save her, but this time, even though he got all her memories, and he still couldn't save her, or maybe he couldn't save there relationship, meaning that Sakura wont ever fall in love with him again. As much as I know this seems so farfetched and radical, I thought it made some sense, but before I get smacked and raved on XD, I just wanna say I'm a diehard S +S fan, so if that does actually happen, I'll stab my self, I swear, or at least I'll go crazy ^^

3) It's just a scene to show some more of Sakura's absolutely adorable clothing, even if it was in a span of 2 minutes, long, she still looked adorbale. And hey, maybe CLAMP just sticked that in to show there uber-awesome drawing style, and Bee Train included it just for the heck of it, and maybe get some praises as well ^^ * a stupid reason, I know, but it's possible*

*wears flame-protector*

I feel a fire coming on *runs away*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #63 on: April 15 2005, 02:57 am »
we all know that they were meant to be together.. we just don't know HOW they'll get back together!! ;_; <--if this wasn't mentioned earlier... cause i didn't read through the whole  thing ^-^

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #64 on: April 15 2005, 03:09 am »
My one wish for TRC is that S+S are together in the end. (Maybe even Kurogane and Fai :wink: if it was meant to be). But S+S have to be together no matter what! Even Touya said that they were destined for each other... That does mean something...especially coming from Touya!

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #65 on: April 15 2005, 03:19 am »
I think Sakura is already falling for Syaoran again....if you look at some of the new raws, she's blushing a lot....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #66 on: April 15 2005, 03:27 am »
Of course :wink:   You should've seen me skipping all the pages of the raws just to find a S+S moment. (I swear I stare for hours at just one pic of S+S). Chapter 64 and 75 were so kawaii *sigh* :inlove:

Offline Fai D. Flowright

• Magician of Celes
  • Good Fan
  • Just call me Fai or Umi!
« Reply #67 on: April 15 2005, 06:37 am »
I agree with everyone about Sakura having a relationship with Syaoran again even if she doesn't remember her past with him. But depite all that, Syaoran could tell her of all the memories together also. We'll all just have to hope for the best and that Syaoran with Sakura have a happy ending.

Offline Cherry tiger

• Supporter of C!S+S
  • Obsessed Fan
  • I cannot fathom it, honestly...
« Reply #68 on: April 15 2005, 02:12 pm »
I love S+S, and no matter what I know they'll be together. But I'm so worried on how they'll get together. I mean, CLAMP is capable of making the relationship seem hopeless if they want to, but so far, it looks very hopeful with Sakura's body actually retaining most of her memories...

I hope CLAMP doesn't do something crazy and in the end, Sakura even forgets the whole adventure! Mokona, Fai, Kurogane and even... Syaoran!? I really hope that doesn't happen!

cute little sis:Goku[cardcaptors_ria]
cousin: yume-chan

Need singers to sing my english version of any songs! Check out this blog to see the list of songs you can sing from and please contact me if you're interested! Thanks!

My fanfictions@My Music Videos (on Youtube)@My Myspace@My LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #69 on: April 16 2005, 07:32 am »
I hope CLAMP doesn't do something crazy and in the end, Sakura even forgets the whole adventure! Mokona, Fai, Kurogane and even... Syaoran!? I really hope that doesn't happen!

I would kill myself.
 :sweatdrop:
Err..okay...maybe not.
But I would be veerrry upset and probably lock myself in my room for a few weeks and pout. :sad5:
Ahh..and maybe break a few things.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #70 on: April 16 2005, 07:39 am »
I would kill myself.
 :sweatdrop:
Err..okay...maybe not.
But I would be veerrry upset and probably lock myself in my room for a few weeks and pout. :sad5:
Ahh..and maybe break a few things.

Aargh! If that happened I'm still strong on the whole :BangHead: to death!!! Ok...fine...maybe I should reconsider that and maybe just break a few things instead :sweatdrop:

Offline Bao_Nhia_Yang

• Great Fan
« Reply #71 on: April 16 2005, 08:14 am »
i know i haven't read the whole manga yet.. i'm still on chap 53/54...  it'll be so much pain for syaoran if he tried to refresh sakura's memory, and when it starts to go back to her... she gets zapped and loses those memories... like how it was at that one world...

i'm sure that sakura and syaoran will be together.. probably just doesn't feel the same way as how it was before the journey began..

Offline Windows X

• Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page.
« Reply #72 on: April 17 2005, 04:01 pm »
Quite surprise to see this topic  :hehe:

Although all of their memories are erased about each other, their hearts still be same just like the way people in different demisions are. Different person but are from the same origin. Also this, different memories but are from the same heart. There's no doubt that Sakura will fall inlove with him again since the heart hasn't been changed.
There's no way to beat the hopeless, all you can do just walk forward.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #73 on: April 17 2005, 05:38 pm »
Quite surprise to see this topic :hehe:

Although all of their memories are erased about each other, their hearts still be same just like the way people in different demisions are. Different person but are from the same origin. Also this, different memories but are from the same heart. There's no doubt that Sakura will fall inlove with him again since the heart hasn't been changed.

Cute....although I think you're right, wouldn't it be sad if Sakura fell for someone else, and Syaoran could only watch?

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #74 on: April 18 2005, 04:30 am »
Cute....although I think you're right, wouldn't it be sad if Sakura fell for someone else, and Syaoran could only watch?
Oh god....that would tear me apart.
But you can already see the chemestry between those two....besides, since they're all "dimension hopping" I don't think they would be in one place long enough for her to fall for someone else.
Err....at least I think so.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #75 on: April 18 2005, 07:22 am »
...wouldn't it be sad if Sakura fell for someone else, and Syaoran could only watch?

Eek! *protects S+S plushies from bad omen*  Lol, j/k, but it would be heartbreaking if that happened :cry:  (I don't think CLAMP is that evil - are they?)

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #76 on: April 18 2005, 01:42 pm »
Hmm just a random thought. Before Sakura went all "coma-like" she saw Syaoran pounding on the glass.
Maybe she will see it again (just she won't see Syaoran..???) or Syaoran will see that and somehow...prevent it from happening?

I dunno. Maybe I'm just creating false hope. Ignore me.
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline Kitsune

• // Things Arn't Always The Way They Seem To Be//
« Reply #77 on: April 19 2005, 07:35 am »
Clow is dead --- well at least in Syaoran & Sakura's world....Clow was the original king --- If I remember correctly

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #78 on: April 19 2005, 11:35 am »

That is like Deja Vu, considering Yukito and his rather unnessacary jealousy towards Eriol (sighs happly)

But if that does happen, I swear I'd cry for days and days making lots of fanfics to keep me sane. And maybe go through all the CCS episodes a thousand times and read Tsubasa a couple million times too, and while I have my sanity, I will raid CLAMP's home demanding them to conitinue Tsubasa they way it should be ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #79 on: April 19 2005, 11:56 am »
I will raid CLAMP's home demanding them to conitinue Tsubasa they way it should be ^^

I would help! I'll bring ROPE and DUCT TAPE!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~