General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the last non-manga book that you have read?

<< < (40/99) > >>

Shadeslayer:

--- Quote --- You LIKED it?!  I thought it was torture!  The author didn't have a clue what he was writing!  But I guess it's just differing opinions now isn't it :D

--- End quote ---

Yeah, I liked it in the end. Actually, I thought it was pretty good! :keke: Though, I really didn't like the beginning much...too boring. :XD: Show contentI feel so bad for Simon! He was my favorite character and he died! Nooo! He was only trying to warn them about the beast and they were so crazy that they killed him! :cry: Simon kinda reminded me of Syaoran for some reason. :sweatdrop: Maybe because they're both brave, loners and don't fear death. Oh, and I hate Jack! :angry: He's so wild, insane, crazy and just plain stupid! And Piggy died too, Noo! :cry: And the "biguns" were so mean to the "littleuns!" They told the to shut up when they cried and didn't care about them at all! :( Though, thats how most boys are I guess...non-affectionate. And the ending of the book was so sad, too! I was crying in the end and when Simon was killed. :cry: Okay, someone stop me! Haha! :D But overall I thought it was really good! :keke:

aishiteru:
the great gatsby - f. scott fitzgerald

Director of Music:
What Every Girl (Except me) Knows

Okamirei:
The Giver by Lois Lowry

moezychan:
The Magic School Bus lost in the Solar System; homework assignment.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version