General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the last non-manga book that you have read?

<< < (94/99) > >>

FieryPrincess:
The Substitute Teacher from Mars. Very funny.

Sailor Yue-chan:
finished Castle in the Air by Jones as well. it's the sequel to Howl's moving castle.
almost done Summon the Keeper by Tanya Huff
(im a fast reader =3)

FushigiLoki:
there is a sequel to the book Howl moving castle??

My last book was: Questors by Joan Lennon

Ando:

--- Quote from: FushigiLoki on September 08 2007, 06:44 pm ---there is a sequel to the book Howl moving castle??
--- End quote ---

Yes, and it's an absolutely wonderful, witty and silly book. Middle-East children's fantasy yay! I personally don't think it's quite, quite as good as Howl's Moving Castle, but it's not far behind. I just finished it last night myself.

I've also been reading the later of Tove Jansson's Moomin books (Tales from Moominvalley, Moominvalley in November, Moominpappa at Sea), for the very first time I might add. Now I deeply regret not reading them as a child, but then again, the melancholy ambience in those books is perhaps best appreciated by adults.

FushigiLoki:

--- Quote from: Ando on September 08 2007, 08:23 pm ---Yes, and it's an absolutely wonderful, witty and silly book. Middle-East children's fantasy yay! I personally don't think it's quite, quite as good as Howl's Moving Castle, but it's not far behind. I just finished it last night myself.

I've also been reading the later of Tove Jansson's Moomin books (Tales from Moominvalley, Moominvalley in November, Moominpappa at Sea), for the very first time I might add. Now I deeply regret not reading them as a child, but then again, the melancholy ambience in those books is perhaps best appreciated by adults.

--- End quote ---

thank you for the info  :) I read How'ls Moving Castle but I didn't know about a sequel

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version