General Discussions > The "What" Board

What was the last non-manga book that you have read?

<< < (97/99) > >>

Monse-chan:
Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer.... (I love vampires now)

Sailor Yue-chan:
i read New Moon and Eclipse also by stephenie meyer... and reread Twilight as well as Eclipse. and now i contin ue to reread little snippites of Twilight, and Eclipse and the end part of New Moon  (im obsessed =D)

Monse-chan:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on November 23 2007, 11:23 am ---i read New Moon and Eclipse also by stephenie meyer... and reread Twilight as well as Eclipse. and now i contin ue to reread little snippites of Twilight, and Eclipse and the end part of New Moon  (im obsessed =D)

--- End quote ---

So am I. ^^

There are some "secret parts" or "fan service" stephenie has on her web page. you can find the webpage in a google search or look in your book (it is there beneath the photo of stephenie) I already bought my "Edward Cullen Official Fan Club" shirt and I'm planning on buying more Twilight Saga related stuff after catching up with all my Manga\ Anime needs! XD

I just finished reading "Paranoia"

I am a bit jumpy now... O.o

Sailor Yue-chan:
i just read almost all thats writen on the lexicon XD... ive read almost all the out takes and extras off of stephenies site, (it sux that the indepth look at Emmett's story didnt make the books. his is the least sad.XD) *sigh* almost a year till the fourth comes out v_v. and 2 for midnight sun (Edwards POV of Twilight) Dx

Monse-chan:

--- Quote from: Super Sailor Yue on November 23 2007, 12:34 pm ---i just read almost all thats writen on the lexicon XD... ive read almost all the out takes and extras off of stephenies site, (it sux that the indepth look at Emmett's story didnt make the books. his is the least sad.XD) *sigh* almost a year till the fourth comes out v_v. and 2 for midnight sun (Edwards POV of Twilight) Dx

--- End quote ---

I know, I know... I am well informed on the ,matter, believe me...

I am quite obsessed u.u

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version