CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (21/49) > >>

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: lika-chi on September 03 2005, 04:19 am ---I think I need to read this whole thread. lolz

Well I don't know if anyone said this or mentioned it but in the movie Tomoyo lost her voice and bird. They were stolen by the heartless ruler.

hehe. Not much but wanted to tell everyone. *runs away before gets yelled at*

--- End quote ---

*tackles lika-chi* You saw the movie?!?!?!  Spoilers! I DEMAND SPOILERS!!

lika-chi:
AH!!! *runs away* No I didn't..... lolz. *scared*

I just got it from my Newtype USA. :sweatdrop: *runs away to hide from AkaiYuki.

Alexiel:
Lol, AkaiYuki has some football skills? :lol: Maybe you should've put it in a tag, lika-chi. xD

Okamirei:

--- Quote from: AkaiYuki on September 02 2005, 01:47 am ---Do you have that pic cuz I haven't seen it, and the one Okamirei posted I can't see! *cries* Or maybe Okamirei, could you put it up again, please?

--- End quote ---

here you go  :keke:

you shouldv'e put that in a tag, lika chi-sama! (><) wah!

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: lika-chi on September 03 2005, 05:27 am ---AH!!! *runs away* No I didn't..... lolz. *scared*

I just got it from my Newtype USA. :sweatdrop: *runs away to hide from AkaiYuki.

--- End quote ---

NOOO!!! *releases grip from lika-chi* Why??!!! Anyone who HAS seen it won't give spoilers and anyone else just read NEWTYPE!!

--- Quote from: Angelic-Essence on September 03 2005, 07:04 am ---Lol, AkaiYuki has some football skills? :lol: Maybe you should've put it in a tag, lika-chi. xD

--- End quote ---

Ya! XD I can intercept things, too! Usually resulting in a fumble.... (JK JK)
--- Quote from: Okamirei on September 03 2005, 09:12 am ---

here you go :keke:

you shouldv'e put that in a tag, lika chi-sama! (><) wah!

--- End quote ---

I should've put what in a tag? *blink blink*

WOW that was a lot of quotes...

EDIT: Ack, Okamirei, you said lika chi should've put something in a tag, not me! >_< I thought you said 'you should have put that in a tag LIKE chi-sama' (talking to me, but you said lika chi talking to lika chi!) Kyaaaa, Yuki=Stoopid... >_<[/color]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version