CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (24/49) > >>

Ralea:
Yeah, I saw that scan in Tokyojupiter. My first impression was: Holy, they definitely ruined Syaoran. Rawr, watch out, he looks like he might bite. And my poor Sakura-hime! Why did they turn you into a swan?!

AkaiYuki:
Yeah, really everyone has something ackward going on... Kuro just looks WEIRD and not-Kuro at all.... And Fai... Are his eyes even blue? They look black...

Okamirei:

--- Quote from: AkaiYuki on September 04 2005, 08:27 am ---
*sees the neck* O.o.... Good GOD... Her neck is so long she should be on a "Toys R' Us" sign...

--- End quote ---

LOL  :lol:

wow..They really did ruin the character designs  :sweatdrop: ....

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: Okamirei on September 04 2005, 11:50 am ---LOL :lol:

wow..They really did ruin the character designs :sweatdrop: ....

--- End quote ---

Yeah, there seems to be lot's of weirdness going on... But anyway, I noticed you scanned the Aerial pic and posted it in the TRC gallery! I've wanted that pic forever! Thank you for that! (I even rated it 5! ^___^) I'd have given you a cookie if I could do that yet...

Bao_Nhia_Yang:

--- Quote from: lika-chi on September 04 2005, 04:37 am ---It was September's issue. lolz.

When I get my Newtype and Animage for September later, I'll scan whatever there is. HAHA!!

*stares at picture* o.o Long neck. ROFL!!

--- End quote ---

haha.. thanks likachi.. :D

sakura's neck is long!!  and syaoran looks super saiyan.. hahha.. i'm sure everyone knows already.. everytime they have a different person doing  tsubasa... it just looks different!!! :S :dontknow:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version