CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (25/49) > >>

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Monserrat on September 04 2005, 08:45 am ---Sakura's neck is waaaay to long, that is sure, and Syaoran.............he doesn't looks like my sweet determined Syaoran-kun................he looks...........different........as in crazy different  :cry:

--- End quote ---

exactly! lol thats what I mean. He looks crazed.
And I know the film is about a birdcage, but I agree with Ralea, why did they turn Sakura into a swan? :cry:

hopefully, its just a one off? a few crazy looking scans but other than that the movie will be ok. What would annoy me the most is if they changed their PERSONALITIES a little too much.   :shifty:

Fye-chan:
In some way Syaorans blond hair looks really cool to me...but really only in some way!
brown is his only true colour!
And Sakuras neck...hehe I don't say anything only: funny but please never again!!!

Monse-chan:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on September 04 2005, 09:13 pm ---exactly! lol thats what I mean. He looks crazed.
And I know the film is about a birdcage, but I agree with Ralea, why did they turn Sakura into a swan? :cry:

hopefully, its just a one off? a few crazy looking scans but other than that the movie will be ok. What would annoy me the most is if they changed their PERSONALITIES a little too much. :shifty:

--- End quote ---

They can't do that!!! Their pesonalities should always stay the same!! Sweet detemined Syaoran-kun FOREVER!!!
Ahem...I really hope that the movies is nicely done, I can't wait to see it!!

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on September 04 2005, 09:13 pm ---exactly! lol thats what I mean. He looks crazed.

hopefully, its just a one off? a few crazy looking scans but other than that the movie will be ok. What would annoy me the most is if they changed their PERSONALITIES a little too much. :shifty:

--- End quote ---

Kyaa! No they CAN'T change their personalities! No personality changes, no no NO! *cries at the thought*

Fye-chan:
Wahhh they can't do that!!! Can they...?............ NOOOO please don't!
I love them all as they are!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version