CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (32/49) > >>

chibi_tt:
The movie will be avaliable online for you to buy on febuary 25. You can back order and be one of the first to recive it if anyone wants the web address just e-mail me. I'm not sure when the download will be avaliable sorry,....

chibi_tt:
OH YEAH,....they have the japanese and english covers. I don't know what the diffrence is but the japanese cover has 35 minutes playing time and costs $41.15, the english cover is 30 minutes playing time and costs $21.89. I think the japanese cover is special edition or something i'm not really sure. The shipping is 1-3 buisness days.

~*arty*~:
I agree that they all look quite strange. Kuro-puns clothes look weird. Makes me laugh every time. Just not used to seeing him in colours. ^^ What's the moive about anyway? I haven't been able to find info.

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: ~*arty*~ on February 07 2006, 09:00 pm ---I agree that they all look quite strange. Kuro-puns clothes look weird. Makes me laugh every time. Just not used to seeing him in colours. ^^ What's the moive about anyway? I haven't been able to find info.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the clothes are kinda silly.. Like Fai's cyber go-go boots... *sweatdrop*

And I haven't seen the movie, but from what I've read they go to a world where everyone has a bird (I don't remember why...) and Tomoyo is the princess of this land (that girl was just made to be rich and royal, wasn't she?) and some evil guy takes her birdy and S/S go to save the birdy. K/F are somewhere else, though.. I mean, the same land, but they are separated from S/S.... Oh yeah, and there's a kid in it, too.. Not sure why..

Ah, I can't summarize, go to the beginning of this thread and I'm sure SOMEONE summarized it... If not, look for other threads on the forums about the movie because I've definitely read a few here with lots of info. Sorry I couldn't help ya!  :sweatdrop:

Emperor Shaoran:
I got the Premium Edition of it this morning and wow! Love the goodies that come with it. As for the movie, it was better than what I expected. Very well done, though a bit too short. Nevertheless, a treasure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version