CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (34/49) > >>

cherry_blossomVNM:
Wow, I just saw the Tsubasa movie for the first time yesterday, and I love it very much!!!  :inlove: It's such an awesome movie with amazing animation and lovely artwork. And yes, I agree with some people, the only thing I don't like about this movie is.... it's too short!!!

Jenx:
...Whaaaaat?
I finally saw it subbed and I gotta say, I think I enjoyed it better raw. XD But that's ok, cause I LOVED it raw. And it probably would've been better if they had more time so they could actually explain stuff instead of just trying to rush through it. Such pretty art though. Makes me happy.

Jeannette:

--- Quote from: Jenx on March 09 2006, 02:04 pm ---...Whaaaaat?
I finally saw it subbed and I gotta say, I think I enjoyed it better raw. XD But that's ok, cause I LOVED it raw. And it probably would've been better if they had more time so they could actually explain stuff instead of just trying to rush through it. Such pretty art though. Makes me happy.

--- End quote ---
I agree with you to a certain extent. They rushed, and didn't explain anything. Still loved it.

seren:
i just finished watching the movie after downloading for a night and a half day. it's good but i also agree that it's soo short, but still, i like it.

Monse-chan:
I loved the movie, rushed or not, because there were cute SS moments!! Hehehe!!!

But, once I think about it, it WAS too short. Oh well, at least now we can say we have a Tsubasa and XXXHolic movie!! And let´s hope it´s not the last one we are going to have!!! Hehe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version