CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (36/49) > >>

ishiyaki:
I liked his movie; animation is great!!!!! :hello2: :hello2:
...but...is too short...I think that this good animation could have been used in anime. :dodge:
sincerely, movie is better made than anime and this one would have more succes with that design and animation
(sorry, I'm a bit critic :heh:)

Senefen:

--- Quote ---(and most of that movie was just Watanuki running around a house and freaking out!)
--- End quote ---
Lol Watanuki running and screaming is Hilarious! I really enjoyed that movie ^^. The art was kinda weird, people were really long and thin, even more than the already long and thin manga. But it was still really good.
Tsubasa... uh... It was ok, the art and movement was nice, I loved the Fai/Kurogane fight and SxS in the barrel lol. Mokona was also extra cute ^^ pulling Sakura out of the way when Syaoran was gonna fall on her :D cuteness.The end felt rushed, there were a lot of corney moments and nothing was explained. Also WTF would you make a 36 miunute movie!!!???

Tsubasa - 2 stars
Holic - 4 Stars

.::ka::.:
I love the first scence of Tsubasa movie, the  moment when Syaoran asked Yuuko how to hlep Sakura, I love the BGM here and black and white image just sooooo cooooool !!!
The art is very well ~ I don't like the story much -_______-

kaori-chan:
Don't know if this has been mentioned before, but don't you find it strange that Tomoyo put the ring on Sakura's ring finger on her left hand? While Sakura put the ring on Syaroan's index finger? *shrugs*

.::ka::.:
oooohhhh O.o I didn't even notice that O.o
Hey, I have a question, when Tomoyo put the ring on Sak's hand, Sak saw something strange that fill with darkness and screaming, I wonder what's that ? they're not mention that in the rest.... >____<

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version