CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (37/49) > >>

Jenx:
I THINK that's supposed to be "Hey look! Tomoyo's parents were killed but she ran away and lived!"
....Which really wasn't necessary for the story, and that time could've been used for some explanation of more important things, but I guess it's supposed to make us hate Mr. Evil-Face even more. By the by, did anyone catch a motivation for making the whole country dark?

Jeannette:
Motivation? Plot? What? In the Tsubasa movie?

Seriously, actually, no I didn't. General trying to take over the world for the sake of taking over the world, I assume.

Brad:
That vision Sakura had was a premonition of the attack that happened seconds later (which is why Tomoyo gave Sakura the ring).

That evil guy wanted to bring darkness to the world because he was.... Show contenta bat who was given human form when the feather came to that world. He simply liked darkness. It was his nature.

Jeannette:

--- Quote from: Brad on March 14 2006, 10:44 am ---That vision Sakura had was a premonition of the attack that happened seconds later (which is why Tomoyo gave Sakura the ring).

That evil guy wanted to bring darkness to the world because he was.... Show contenta bat who was given human form when the feather came to that world. He simply liked darkness. It was his nature.

--- End quote ---
Ah, that would explain it. So there actually is some motivation and explanation. Did you find this from the movie guide or some other official source? 'Cause I didn't understand that from the movie itself.

Jenx:
Oh! That makes sense now, the motivation bit. Though I note that in the ensuing scene, there was no running away, so I'll stick with my interpretation of the dream.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version