CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (38/49) > >>

Brad:
That was just my interpretation. Though I think it makes sense.
 :heh:

Xiao_Lang:
I'm not sure if this will have been said before, but, did any body else notice that the pupil in Syaoran's right eye was often not shaded in fully with black? I'm assuming this was done on purpose...
I really quite liked that idea. They didn't highlight it as much in the anime series.

Syaoran really can pull off some apparently impossible tasks sometimes  :sweatdrop:

I mean, the storyline could have been more developed, but I think CLAMP are just trying to keep it nice and light. sometimes it can be a little heavy if everything is so serious, tense in depth and long.

I loved the barrel scene! they should have more moments like that! ^___^

Monse-chan:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on March 19 2006, 12:24 am ---I loved the barrel scene! they should have more moments like that! ^___^

--- End quote ---

Totally agreed!!!! I loved that part of the movie!!!!

SandSLover:
i sooooo agree with monse-chan and Xiao lang- the barrel and waterfall scene was too kawaaiii for words- i keep watching that part over and over again! if only the anime contained some of those heart felt moments as well!! sigh.... :sad5: oh well im going to go watch that part again!

the movie art is soo much better than the anime i have to say- the characters didnt look werid at all-and syaoran looked HOTTTTTT, sakura looked soo pretty! and fye and kurogane looked top notch! top notch animation!!  :hello2:

Kuro-puppy:
animation was awesome indeed, too bad Kuropon swordtechniques all looked the same...they had different colors and stances in the anime, S&S moments were great and music superb as always :noteworthy:

overal a good movie but i got the impression that this movie was just made for pleasing the fans and keeping them interested in TRC till 2nd season started

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version