CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (40/49) > >>

Spychan:
Okay one thing...
the barrel scene....

they should have done something...hey, I would have been happy with a quick peck or something but they had me on the edge of my seat when that part came out and when he didnt do anything I fell out...and then had the sudden feeling to wring Syaoran's little neck...

suu_no_clover:
Spychan - Aww, but then that might be too much fan service. The whole movie seemed like a lot of pretty colors, and S+S/K+F moments. A kiss would be overkill, and CLAMP is probably building up to whatever Sakura and Syaoran's fate will be in the manga. (be that kiss, friendship or, in all emo-ness, death.)

Spychan:
* sighes heavily* True, True your very right. But may the heavens hold me back on Clamp if they do not let Sakura and Syaoran share a kiss or somethin at the end of the manga after all the ouchies he had to suffer to get those feathers of Sakura. If it ends like CCS where they just hugged and  it automatically ended......I may have to bring forth kingdom come on someone.

Strawberry:

--- Quote from: Monse-chan on March 21 2006, 09:59 am ---Totally agreed!!!! I loved that part of the movie!!!!

--- End quote ---
The barrel scene just reminds me of the CCS days when Syaoran always blush when he see's Sakura or when Sakura touches him lol.

Anyway about the movie, I thought it was way too short for a movie as movies are meant to be at least an hour long. When I was surfing through a site I saw that it states the movie was half an hour long, the first thing I thought was it might be some sort of mistake, but it was no mistake! I also thought that it seems as though scenes were cut off because the questions that run through my head was "How did Fay and Kurogane got caught?" and "Did Syaoran got Sakura's feather back?", but overall I thought good animation ^^

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: Spychan on March 28 2006, 11:58 am ---Okay one thing...
the barrel scene....

they should have done something...hey, I would have been happy with a quick peck or something but they had me on the edge of my seat when that part came out and when he didnt do anything I fell out...and then had the sudden feeling to wring Syaoran's little neck...

--- End quote ---

It might have seemed as if he was taking advantage of her ^^; Though they obviously like eachother.... Sakura has only known Syaoran for a little while. well. thats what she thinks.

But I do agree that CLAMP should, if its a happy ending (which it better be!) have them share a kiss.
CCS was for a younger audience I suppose... but I am really really hoping they will have an intimate moment. <3 Or CLAMP could go all the way of you know what I mean XD
*kicks self*
eh he... ^^;

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version