CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (5/49) > >>

fisah:
Well, for the Howl's Moving Castle, someone videotaped it, uploaded it and fansubbers fansubbed :lol: I dont know if someone will do that though, since the Tsubasa/xxxHolic fanbase isn't that big, right? Either way, I'd rather watch it raw, with horribel quality, since its better than nothing :XD:

moezychan:

--- Quote from: fisah on August 24 2005, 05:36 am ---Well, for the Howl's Moving Castle, someone videotaped it, uploaded it and fansubbers fansubbed :lol: I dont know if someone will do that though, since the Tsubasa/xxxHolic fanbase isn't that big, right? Either way, I'd rather watch it raw, with horribel quality, since its better than nothing :XD:

--- End quote ---

Oh, I didn't know that! Maybe that will happen then! Would be great!

Estefania:
Hi all,

Have you found any reviews in English?

please post them here!!

AkaiYuki:
Erm, I don't know if I've asked this already on another thread... *forgot*... But I heard that the Tsubasa movie is only going to be 30 minutes long.... O.o... Is that... true? .... And if so, is the xxxHolic one going to be that short also?  *prepares area around her for sepuku*

fisah:
Tusbasa will be only 30 minutes long, since it will just be like a really special episode, with its new opening and ending. Tsubasa is already a series, so xxxHolic will obviously recieve more exposure :lol:

xxxHolic is 60 minutes long, since movies in Japan are about 90 minutes long. Though it isn't as short as Tsubasa, I still think the length is somewhat dissapointing :sad5:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version