CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (43/49) > >>

Mizumi:
Well, kiss... Knowing CLAMP, they'll only get close to a kiss and Mokona'll interrupt them by suddenly bouncing into the screen or something. I still have to see the first CLAMP-kiss (although they got pretty close in some manga). Deep sigh.
But the barrel scene was awesome! I totally loved the movie just because of that. And Syaoran's hair colour wasn't too bad - it suited him in a way. I liked the new outfits, although it wasn't made clear how they got them - it's not their ordinary outfit, so I assume it's an outfit suiting that world.
And about Syaoran's eye - it was such a nice detail! I totally loved it, although I didn't really notice it until it got all dark. I first thought it was 'cause one eye caught more light than the other one, but no - then I realized it's because of his blindness. Nice detail, I think it's better than they grey-tones they use in the manga to show his blindness.
Overall, I loved the movie but it was way too short and therefor rushed. But ah well, we can't have everything.

Chibikawa:

--- Quote from: Mizumi on June 09 2006, 06:21 pm ---And about Syaoran's eye - it was such a nice detail! I totally loved it, although I didn't really notice it until it got all dark. I first thought it was 'cause one eye caught more light than the other one, but no - then I realized it's because of his blindness.

--- End quote ---
One eye catching more light than the other? That'd be some detail. I wish anime got that specific. But I too thought it was kinda cool. At first I thought it was because Syaoran got punched at his left eye, so it was over shadowed. Then I wondered why it wasn't going back to normal. When I looked back at the beginning I saw that it was always like that. Even though, I found it hard to look at for very long(it was kinda... creepy).
In general, I thought the movie was pretty good, despite being so short. I didn't like the way Fai and Kurogane got almost no screen-play. I laughed at some random parts, though. Like when Syaoran went to kick that guard, but he missed and fell(how unusually clumsy of him).
Syaoran's hair bothered me, but I liked Sakura's. It was kinda like they swapped hair colors(sort of).

Big Kitty:
I liked the movie. A friend of mine gave me the URL where I can watch this movie in the internet and I loved it, though it was too short.

Airashii:
Loved this movie!!! The animation was splendid!! If only they had done the anime in general!! Fai looks great in the movie!!!  :hello2: Whatched it on youtube.com BTW!!!  :hehe: GREAT MOVIE!!

My fave part must be the opening, very original!! Loved the music. Overall, the people who animated this movie deserve a bow. (can't remember who they were, production I.G.?)  :noteworthy:

Airashii:
Also the fighting scenes were excellent!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version