CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (44/49) > >>

Kuro-puppy:
if it weren't for the fact that the movie is really rushed and that there are some plotholes this movie would have been great but now it's just a nice movie, nothing more nothing less.....

Airashii:

--- Quote from: Kuro-puppy on July 21 2006, 03:02 pm ---if it weren't for the fact that the movie is really rushed and that there are some plotholes this movie would have been great but now it's just a nice movie, nothing more nothing less.....

--- End quote ---

True, but you have to admit that it was waaayyyyyy better than the anime series itself. At least the fighting scenes and the animation.  :okay:

gilly:
anyone knows when is the movie's gonna be released in DVD, with english sub?

gilly:
I found this web site that has the Tsubasa movie.
http://www.discountanimedvd.com/detail.asp?dvdno=20790&cateName=Tsubasa%2C+RESERVoir+CHRoNiCLE
Because the price is too cheap, in my opinion XD (only $9.95), so i'm not sure whether it's safe or not. If anyone has ordered from this site before, please tell me ^_^.
I've checked out cdjapan, but it's not the region code that my dvd player can play XD.

Airashii:

--- Quote from: gilly on July 24 2006, 08:46 am ---anyone knows when is the movie's gonna be released in DVD, with english sub?

--- End quote ---

If you haven't watched and want to watched it, you can go to youtube.com!  :hehe:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version