CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (45/49) > >>

gilly:
thanks, but I already did. So now I just want to buy the DVD for keep ^_^.

Capella:
Having seen the movie, the plot makes little to no sense, but I was too distracted by  how superior the animation was to the stuff in the series. They actually looked like they were moving and showing emotion.

I didn't like the way they used Tomoyo. Personally, I would have used Kotori (from X) for role like that - it's actually somewhat in character for her, and her name even fits! She's all pretty and princess-y too...But Kotori hasn't been in Tsubasa, so I guess they wouldn't use her.

muhi_kira:
nice movie i think
i like their costume was so great

Dayanira:
I don't know... Even though it was rushed, it still was a little boring... Besides... so few kuroxfai, but i loved their first scene ^^
The animation was good i guess, but I HATE the character design! ><

And finally, i don't understand how something THIS short can be called a movie :D

Airashii:

--- Quote from: Chiaki on July 28 2006, 01:56 am ---I don't know... Even though it was rushed, it still was a little boring... Besides... so few kuroxfai, but i loved their first scene ^^
The animation was good i guess, but I HATE the character design! ><

And finally, i don't understand how something THIS short can be called a movie :D

--- End quote ---

Why do you hate their character design? In my opinion they are way better done than in the anime series. They weren't sloppy, they well, very well done. Fai looked great and Kuro-pii looked excellent.

But I too don't understand why something this short could be called a movie, in my opinion they should have done it more longer, like 50 minutes or something!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version