CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (46/49) > >>

Xiao_Lang:
Hmm, I prefer the series design of characters, but if they used the same DETAIL they did on the movie ones they would be better. Syaoran looks more like Syaoran in the series, his hair colour was off in the movie, and not quite the right shape ^^; (Iam fussy) His clothes were a little odd too (ever wondered where the hell they came from?) XDD

But if they included details in the series like they did in the movie such as the attention to their eyes, it would be better. Syaoran's right eye was shaded differently in the movie to reflect that it was blind :)
V.good idea, just like in the manga.

Airashii:
True, the detail they used in the movie was really great, maybe if BeeTrain used that kind of detail in the series, it would be great!  :okay:

Becster:

--- Quote from: Airashii on July 31 2006, 02:56 am ---True, the detail they used in the movie was really great, maybe if BeeTrain used that kind of detail in the series, it would be great! :okay:

--- End quote ---

Well, yes. That would greatly improve the series (personally, I love the way Production IG did the movie. It looks amazing.)...

Another thing that would improve the series would be for Bee Train to stop raping the canon at every opportunity they get =D Kthxbai.

Airashii:
Yes, and if they leaved all the fighting scenes as how they are in the manga, and the blood. ^o^

chibi_seishiraon77:

--- Quote from: Airashii on July 29 2006, 09:23 am ---Why do you      their character design? In my opinion they are way better done than in the anime series. They weren't sloppy, they well, very well done. Fai looked great and Kuro-pii looked excellent.

But I too don't understand why something this short could be called a movie, in my opinion they should have done it more longer, like 50 minutes or something!

--- End quote ---

...i think so too....but i guess it might have to do with the flow of the 35 min episode....it didn't seem to move like a regular TRC episode....maybe that's why they made it a movie...and even though it was short for a movie it seemed much longer than a TRC episode (even without the fact that it was ten minutes longer....)..i guess how the show was setup and everything could have something to do with it too....

..warning: this is my opinion and therefore it may not make any sense, whatsoever T_T

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version