CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (47/49) > >>

Dayanira:

--- Quote from: Airashii on July 29 2006, 09:23 am ---Why do you hate their character design? In my opinion they are way better done than in the anime series. They weren't sloppy, they well, very well done. Fai looked great and Kuro-pii looked excellent.

--- End quote ---
That's right: in YOUR opinion ^_^. I didn't say it was bad, i only said I didn't like it. It's how i feel, and my feelings usually don't have explanations :sweatdrop:
However i liked the design of Tomoyo and Sakura... but no one else

Airashii:

--- Quote from: Chiaki on August 02 2006, 09:17 am ---That's right: in YOUR opinion ^_^. I didn't say it was bad, i only said I didn't like it. It's how i feel, and my feelings usually don't have explanations :sweatdrop:
However i liked the design of Tomoyo and Sakura... but no one else

--- End quote ---

Gomen, if I got you angry or something.  :sweatdrop: Your right, everyone has they're opinions. I guess that Ithought everyone would have liked the designs, to me it was far more professional looking than Bee Train does it. Again, Gomen ne.  :heh:

Dayanira:
Forget it, i'm not angry at all ^_^

And concerning the plot there is still one thing i don't understand: what was the point of that evil king's plan? I thought he did it only because he was a bad guy, but that's so unCLAMPish :shifty:

Airashii:
True, all of Clamp's bad guys (at least from the manga I've read) have some kind of interesting plot, but this bad guy seemed kinda boring and pointless.  -_-

cardcaptorgirl:
I thought the movie should have been longer and I myself enjoyed the type of animation (even though it looked different). Has anyone seen the XXXHolic movie? I just loved it. :inlove: :okay:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version