CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (7/49) > >>

Alexiel:
Nice... I'm definitely looking forward to the movie... when/if subbed. lol! if it comes out on dvd, ill get it whether or not its subbed. xD thanks for the review Brad!

Brad:
Thanks guys! Feedbacks keeps me and the site going! I guess we're kind of a feedback eating monster!!!!  :sad5: Your feedback SUSTAINS USSS!!!! Wahaha!!!  :laughing4:

I'll do one for the xxxHolic movie tomorrow. Fans of the manga won't be disapointed!  :inlove:

Fye-chan:
Wow Arigato for this really good review!!!
Can't wait to see it!!!!!!!!

AkaiYuki:
>>Brad: People die. (I ain't saying who!)<<

AHHHH!!! OMG OMG!!! Tell us, Brad!  WHOOO?!??!  Who was it!? Don't torture us! It can't be Fai dyin' again, cuz that'd be ridiculous so I'm rulin' him out... But who..... *cries cuz she really wants to know*

aishiteru:

--- Quote from: AkaiYuki on August 26 2005, 04:37 am --->>Brad: People die. (I ain't saying who!)<<

AHHHH!!! OMG OMG!!! Tell us, Brad!  WHOOO?!??!  Who was it!? Don't torture us! It can't be Fai dyin' again, cuz that'd be ridiculous so I'm rulin' him out... But who..... *cries cuz she really wants to know*

--- End quote ---

i highly doubt fai will die since he's one of the main characters and well.. there's 3 seasons of tsubasa.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version