CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (8/49) > >>

Fye-chan:
Yeah I think so too!!!
Fye cannot die...nobody of these four will die!!! I'm sure!!!^^

SandSLover:
Thanks 4 da review brad- i have looked everywhere for a review for the movies for ages! and finally have it.
it seems that u went  on quite a journey to find the movie itself! i hope it was worth the travel- judging frm the 5 star credit- i say it is! I cant wait to see it now!! hopefully soon, but waitiing for the dvd release plus fansubbing it could be a while! dont mind i guess, have season 1 of TRC to rewatch till then and ur review to re-read till then.  :sweatdrop:

Bao_Nhia_Yang:
omg.. THANK YOU BRAD!!!  now i can't really wait for the movie to come out in subbed.. or even dvd.. whichever one..  i wonder if there are new characters that we've seen in other series that are in this movie??

fisah:
Wonderful review Brad! WOW! Its a good insight for what to expect XD

For who dies I think it might be Princess Tomoyo, first off, it can't be Syaoran-taichi because, there Syaoran-taichi! Its like anime law for the heroines not to die, so for those who think it, don't, because that would be a major plothole, and make me go "WTF?!" so there XD

Secondly, it would seem she's the mose suffiecient, I know its highly unlikely Tomoyo would die...but I dont know if there following the manga, and also, it doens't have to be the Tomoyo of Piffle/Japan, right? I think if she dies, we get to see a angst ridden Kurogane, a pretty depressesd story as well. I dont know, but TRC never seemed like the happy/genki story, right? Though, I think the movie would be much brighter, lol Brad, you shouldn't have told us >.< Or maybe you could tell us what the mood was like! Was it happy? Depressed? *speculates*

Another person to die could be random civilians who we dont care about, nor know their names, ages, etc and so forth. I'm siding to this though, because its reoccuring in both the manga/anime, so yeah, random people dying would be the most brightest death (since we dont care :XD:) and the most realistic. I doubt a huge MEGA 'OMFG NO WAY" death would happen in a matter of 30 minutes :lol:

For the movie itself...5 seconds for Areial? Also, is there new animation for the opening and endings? Is THERE an openign and ending? I dont know, I think hearing the fact that music for the respectable outro and intro made me think about it, hehe. Anyway, thanks alot, and IM SO EXCITED TO WATCH IT!

Brad:
Cheers, everyone! The mood in the movie is VERY happy. The world is beautiful! Kind of like something from a ghibli movie, but there is a rather terrifying creation at the end animated in a style similar to Blood: The Last Vampire.

There are no new opening credits. Just the recap with Yuko and then the title screen.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version