CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (9/49) > >>

AkaiYuki:
Well they killed Fai off in Outo... That's why I was worried... (Is that a spoiler? Sorry..) Besides, my friend said this: "It will DEFINTIELY be Fai because everytime you like an anime character, he DIES!" Then... he laughed at me... A-and I said: "B-but Outo was a videogame, so he was ok..." (Erm... Methinks a spoiler again...) then, my friend goes: "Well not THIS time, and Kuro is gonna love Tomoyo and hate Fai and you shall be miserable FOREVER! Bwa ha ha!"  ... maybe I just need new friends...

Okamirei:
thanks for the review, Brad-sama!  :keke: a cookie for you!

aishiteru:
they definitely can't kill of fai! i'd cry if they did! WAAAHHH!

fisah:
Ah, thank you Brad, that makes me a little more relived, I didn't want Tomoyo-hime to die either :lol: No new opening credits? *sigh* :haha: I should learn not to accept to much out of things XD The movie sounds awesome though, so I can't wait to watch it XD Cookie for you Brad ^___^

Don't worry, Fai wont and can't die, besides, Brad said that the mood was very happy, I doubt the mood would be happy at all with Fai dead, plus, Fai is part of Syaroan-taichi there are unwritten rules that say main characters cannot die, or at least, so early in a series/movie. Nothing to major happens in a 30 minutes movie.

As for TRC itself, I dont want to go too offtopic, but dont worry about that either, Fai is the most interesting and the most mysterious character in TRC. He has this happy facade to hide what he really feels, CLAMP wont just kill him off, there is just too much to go through, and Fai is really popular, killing him is just inhumane, so it wont happen *huggles* LOL, you guys are way to depressed for nothing :lol:

aishiteru:
you're right fisah! hopefully it's not anyone REALLY important that dies.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version