CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (14/49) > >>

Alexiel:
I think that was already mentioned... lol. But why all this discussion on death? o.O"

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: Angelic-Essence on August 28 2005, 03:19 am ---I think that was already mentioned... lol. But why all this discussion on death? o.O"

--- End quote ---

Because someone in the movie dies...

KagomesSelf:
^ True and I do hope that it will come out early. I LOVE the episodes as it is, but I'm actually curious...when does the movie take place? Like...after what episode? o.o....

fisah:

--- Quote --- think that was already mentioned... lol. But why all this discussion on death? o.O"
--- End quote ---

Because I'm a sadist who likes evil things such as death, PH33R

LOL, I think its because its the most intersting aspect in the movie, it also provides an air of suspense to those few well most souls who haven't seen the movie yet like me  :sad5: I woudn't be as fun if everything was dandy  :tongue3:

So, possibly a villian and his or bird, as well/or a random civilian and his/her bird, who wasin the wrong place at the wrong time  :sweatdrop:

Okay then, hehe, we've got it all down I guess....unless there's something I'm missing  :haha:

aishiteru:

--- Quote from: Angelic-Essence on August 28 2005, 03:19 am ---I think that was already mentioned... lol. But why all this discussion on death? o.O"

--- End quote ---

yes, the death is like.. the most interesting aspect of the movie though we don't know which arc the death is in.. the tsubasa chronicle or xxxHolic arc. so we don't know if one of the characters in either xxxHolic or tsubasa died.

i bet it's a civilian. or maybe a villian. i don't know. hah.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version