CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (16/49) > >>

aishiteru:
the pooor boy! i wonder if he dies though. if he dies.. does his bird die too? haha. wouldn't it be funny if the bird was gonna get shot or something.. and the boy tried to save bird? okay.. maybe that wouldn't be funny..

i still wanna know!

Fye-chan:
It would be a really black humor right?^^"

aishiteru:
yeahh it would. hah.

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: aishiteru on August 30 2005, 09:42 am ---the pooor boy! i wonder if he dies though. if he dies.. does his bird die too? haha. wouldn't it be funny if the bird was gonna get shot or something.. and the boy tried to save bird? okay.. maybe that wouldn't be funny..

i still wanna know!

--- End quote ---

*snickers* Yeah, I think it'd be funny... Cuz it's be so melodramatic... In anime people are always diving and risking their lives to protect things like birds... It'd be so cliche that it would be hilarious! *shifty eyes* or maybe everybody just thinks I'm a  bad person now... It's not a REAL kid, people....

Pikari:

--- Quote from: aishiteru ---me too! i like trying to find out who dies! it's definitely not tomoyo because if it is tomoyo.. what would happen to kuro-puu! would the curse be lifted? will he be mad that he couldn't get "revenge" on her for putting the curse on him?
--- End quote ---
I don't think that would happen, since its a different Tomoyo than Kurogane's Tomoyo.

*roots for Tomoyo's death* Save the children! Kill the princess!

*dodges rotten tomatoes and angry fans* :sweatdrop:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version