CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (17/49) > >>

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: Pikari on September 01 2005, 04:14 am ---I don't think that would happen, since its a different Tomoyo than Kurogane's Tomoyo.

*roots for Tomoyo's death* Save the children! Kill the princess!

*dodges rotten tomatoes and angry fans* :sweatdrop:

--- End quote ---

OMG! I didn't even think of that! That's funny, too... Hmmm *wonders which is funnier* Ah, your's is. *hands Pikari a "Save the children, Kill the princess" sign. There you go, fight for your cause. XD

Pikari:
Yay! *prances around the forum with her sign*   :lol:

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: Pikari on September 01 2005, 04:23 am ---Yay! *prances around the forum with her sign* :lol:

--- End quote ---

*shrugs* Can't beat 'em, join 'em. *gets a matching sign and marches around with Pikari like they're on strike*

Xiao_Lang:

--- Quote from: scarecrow_wingz on August 21 2005, 05:22 pm ---btw does anyone else thing that the art is really strange in the movie?? in the trailer for example... syaoran looks really strange - not to mention his hair is a funny colour

--- End quote ---

this worried me also. I saw a scan where Syaoran looked almost like a DBZ character and his hair was almost blonde

o_________O please please don't ever do that to Syaoran

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: Xiao_Lang on September 01 2005, 06:52 am ---this worried me also. I saw a scan where Syaoran looked almost like a DBZ character and his hair was almost blonde

o_________O please please don't ever do that to Syaoran

--- End quote ---

Syaoran DOES look kind of weird, but hasn't anyone looked at Kuro-run? He doesn't look like himself at all....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version