CLAMP's Famous Works > Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE

General discussions on the TRC Movie

<< < (20/49) > >>

Alexiel:
ahahhaha I'd like to see that scan also if its such a resemblance to DBZ. ^^;; and Sakura with a long neck? o_O" I'd like to see that too. xD

aishiteru:
i never noticed that sakura had a long neck! i think syaoran likes like he's going saiyan but then people might think of it differently. oh well.

fisah:
LMAO, I think the hair color is different too, blonde even. *laughs at the DBZ joke* With the stanz he's in, with Sakura in his arms, and blood on him as well, it can happen >_>*shot*

I think the art is pretty, just the colours are a bit off, I'm pretty sure Syaoran has darker hair color than Sakura, since Sakura is auburn and Syaroan is chestnut brown, right? *being a fanfic writer gets you info XD*

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the fight scenes, my inner shonen is craving for some! And if there's blood, than it would make it even better! OWN THOSE BADDIES SYAORAN! [/sadist]

AkaiYuki:

--- Quote from: fisah on September 03 2005, 03:45 am ---LMAO, I think the hair color is different too, blonde even. *laughs at the DBZ joke* With the stanz he's in, with Sakura in his arms, and blood on him as well, it can happen >_>*shot*

I think the art is pretty, just the colours are a bit off, I'm pretty sure Syaoran has darker hair color than Sakura, since Sakura is auburn and Syaroan is chestnut brown, right? *being a fanfic writer gets you info XD*

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to the fight scenes, my inner shonen is craving for some! And if there's blood, than it would make it even better! OWN THOSE BADDIES SYAORAN! [/sadist]

--- End quote ---

Yaaay! Anime blood! ([/sadist]= XD)

lika-chi:
I think I need to read this whole thread. lolz

Well I don't know if anyone said this or mentioned it but in the movie Show contentTomoyo lost her voice and bird. They were stolen by the heartless ruler.
hehe. Not much but wanted to tell everyone. *runs away before gets yelled at*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version