AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213649 times)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #380 on: September 11 2005, 04:25 pm »
I nearly fell asleep during science once......we were watching a video on cracking hydrocarbons, and that was so boring!

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #381 on: September 11 2005, 05:15 pm »
That happened last year for me. I fell asleep in science everytime we watched a movie. ROFL!! It was so boring, so I would just always fall asleep. Same with History. The videos were really dull and I, again, just fell asleep. lolz.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #382 on: September 12 2005, 12:35 am »
LMAO I did too, but then my teacher played the rare good movie once in awhile, like Love Actually, that had nothing to do with Science, but whatever XD

I take Bio now, so I'm learning about chemosynthesis and blah blah food webs, and yeah. Good times *choke*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline AkaiYuki

• Kuro-GANE?!? Dun dun duuunnn... o.o
  • "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #383 on: September 12 2005, 03:11 am »
Back in the day, I fell asleep in biology *all* the time, but I had such a good grade in that class, the teacher let me sleep! XD (At the end of the year, my grade was 98.7%) She was saying stuff to me like: 'I don't care if you sleep, as long as it's only during videos/review.' (LOL)

EDIT: Ack! This was my 500th post! I'm a cRAzY fan! XD Kyaaa! I guess I was crazy already, thoughl..
.:The Poem of the Wind and Trees:.

KuroFai fans! Click the link and vote for KF!

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Zeldi

• Former Staff
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Independent Love Song
« Reply #384 on: September 12 2005, 04:03 am »
(( Yuki your PM Box is full ^^;;; ))
Well Biologi isn´t that fun O.o In Sweden it´s just nap time on Biologi class. We already now all the things in the Biologi Class Of DOOM. XD

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #385 on: September 12 2005, 04:54 am »
Back in the day, I fell asleep in biology *all* the time, but I had such a good grade in that class, the teacher let me sleep! XD (At the end of the year, my grade was 98.7%) She was saying stuff to me like: 'I don't care if you sleep, as long as it's only during videos/review.' (LOL)

EDIT: Ack! This was my 500th post! I'm a cRAzY fan! XD Kyaaa! I guess I was crazy already, thoughl..

OMG!! LUCKY!!! lolz. I'm dropping my Biology class. I don't think I'm going to do so good in it. lolz. Since I'm bad at science already. -__-" I might take it for a summer school course instead. ROFL!!!! It's going to kill my summer again. lolz. Oh well, I might need the credit so yea. *sigh*. SUCKS!!!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #386 on: September 12 2005, 04:26 pm »
(( Yuki your PM Box is full ^^;;; ))
Well Biologi isn´t that fun O.o In Sweden it´s just nap time on Biologi class. We already now all the things in the Biologi Class Of DOOM. XD

Gomeeen.. (For the PM box thing..)

OMG!! LUCKY!!! lolz. I'm dropping my Biology class. I don't think I'm going to do so good in it. lolz. Since I'm bad at science already. -__-" I might take it for a summer school course instead. ROFL!!!! It's going to kill my summer again. lolz. Oh well, I might need the credit so yea. *sigh*. SUCKS!!!!!

Gomeeen.. (For the summer school thing)

(LOL)

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #387 on: September 12 2005, 08:09 pm »
Science isnt THAT hard... is it? lol. I never seemed to have much trouble. Well, godspeed to ya lika-chi! :keke:

It's 6AM right now... I might end up falling asleep in class.... again... I have school in an 1 1/2. LoL! Why the hell am I up so early? o.o"

I have Earth Science this year... ANOTHER REGENTS EXAM FOR SCIENCE! JUST WHEN I PASSES THE BIOLOGY ONE!! AHHHHH!!!! OMG!!! I'm going to go insane this year with science (and math) alone. *cue anime tears*

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #388 on: September 12 2005, 08:58 pm »
I am SO missing Biology. Chemistry is not fun at all! Mou!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline AkaiYuki

• "A True Fan"
  • Kuro-samaaa! Yahoo!
« Reply #389 on: September 13 2005, 03:37 am »
*nods* Chemistry is definitely way more boring than biology. Cuz it's kinda like math... I'm good at math, but I don't like doin' it...

Vote for KUROFAI!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #390 on: September 13 2005, 05:53 am »
Chemistry... I think I almost failed that unit last year. Wait.... I think I failed all of science last year. ROFL!!!! *sigh*

Thanks Angel and AkaiYuki.. lolz.

If I take biology now.. I think I might fail. lolz. Maybe next year. ^__^ Since also if I take it this year, I'm going to be with a whole class of people I don't know. lolz. Since it's a grade 11 course and I'm in grade 10.

Well, today was a boring day of school. I was so tired. But I didn't want to fall asleep in any of my classes. lolz. ^__^ Good!!!! hehe. For some reason, I love my math class. Since everyone hates our teacher. ROFL!! Today we all found out she can't teach good. So I'm just doing all the work without listening to her. ROFL!!! It's all good. And the class flew by really quickly. And the person next to me talks at times, unlike my other classes.

French is a bore.. -__-" lolz. I need someone to help me with my advertisement later. hehe. :sweatdrop: I'll post it in the homework thread. ROFL!! I need help on the editting. My french is bad!!! haha

moezychan

« Reply #391 on: September 13 2005, 05:55 am »
I had to take Chemisty for my first year of college. I'll tell you one thing, I couldn't stand it!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #392 on: September 13 2005, 05:55 am »
Lol, I forgot everything over summer vacation... :rotfl:

omg my math teacher is... kinda weird. lol. I mean... yeah she's nice and everything... but I seriously want to question whether or not she can teach... damn it, i want my old math teacher back, at least he was cool. -_- he teaches the same math course too... sighs...

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #393 on: September 13 2005, 05:59 am »
OMG!! I'm just like you Angel! Even though my old math teacher was mean at times and stuff, she could at least teach. -__-" This teacher is like not really teaching. And when she speaks, I can barely hear what she's saying. Everytime someone is like "Oh I can't hear what you're saying..." She always makes up some excuse. -__-" Like she might say like "Oh is it because you're sitting to far away." or like "Is it because of the overhead?" OMG!! Can't stand it. It's just that YOU can't speak loud enough!!!! And you can't read her writing!!!!! O___O I'm just listening to what she says to take notes. THAT SUCKS!!! T___T I miss my old teacher!!!!! lolz

I'm never taking Chemistry. lolz. I'm sticking to Biology if I have to take a 3rd science course. haha

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #394 on: September 13 2005, 06:05 am »
Lol, true.... but my english teacher has FAR MORE worst penmanship.... O_O i mean, its sloppier than mine! RoFL!

Earth science is kinda boring... lol... we're talking about hurricanes right now.... the first question i asked was 'How do people come up with the names?' which is a very good question... HOW!? lol. the weather people must've done it for fun. rofl!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #395 on: September 13 2005, 06:51 am »
Earth Science... we have that. It's a grade 12 course, I think. I remember my Geography and Science teacher talking about it. lolz. -__-" Sounds.. uh... interesting. lolz

Whoo.. my eyes hurts!!! lolz. Was just taking a billion pictures of my magazines to post up. -__-" Lots of TRC and xxxHolic pictures!!! haha. I'll get them up soon.. haha

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #396 on: September 13 2005, 02:39 pm »
Whoo.. my eyes hurts!!! lolz. Was just taking a billion pictures of my magazines to post up. -__-" Lots of TRC and xxxHolic pictures!!! haha. I'll get them up soon.. haha

(O.O)! cant wait to see those pictures!

the first question i asked was 'How do people come up with the names?' which is a very good question... HOW!? lol. the weather people must've done it for fun. rofl!

i think the name of the hurricane was the name of the person who discovered it first.. or something along this line..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #397 on: September 13 2005, 03:30 pm »
sometimes, sometimes they will name it after a friend or family member aswell.
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline KawaiiHana

• Big Fan
  • RAWR!!! =]
« Reply #398 on: September 13 2005, 09:41 pm »
With the hurricane names I'm pretty sure there is a list of names A-Z that they follow each year...I heard that they re-do names like...every few years or something but I'm not completely sure. ^.^
~*Forum Family*~
Moonflower121- Little Sister
moezy-chan - Big Sister
Sayora Chan - Cousin
charme* - Big Sister

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #399 on: September 13 2005, 10:35 pm »
College?! And to think we're in third year high school and we're taking up the subject....now I'm scared what we'll take once we reach 4th year......Calculus?!

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.