AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213709 times)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #480 on: September 18 2005, 12:32 am »
Nya? (lol... suddenly I developed a habit saying this in place of huh. Im so weird. lolz. It's those anime cats I tell you!)

Lol, I woke up from the heat in my room... I accidently left the computer on when I was watching a movie last night. rofl! I was going to suffocate. o_O" stupid windows. -.-"

I wonder about episode 48 for GSD.... o_o"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #481 on: September 18 2005, 01:07 am »
Heat?? That's why I always leave the windows open. But then it gets really cool in the morning and it's really noisy. There's like a bus stop outside my house and in the summer time, (when it got really stuffy in my room), there were soccer games right outside my house. O__O It was so noisy and when I closed the windows, it gets really stuffy. *sigh* I can't wait to move.

And then when I open the door, my brothers make all the noise. There's never any peace when I sleep. T___T lolz

GSD episode 48.. me too. I think Gilbert is explaining his Destiny Plan. ROFL!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #482 on: September 18 2005, 01:12 am »
Oh I get Baseball games Directly across the street.  There are 4 fields  It gets really loud at night and then the lights don't turn off till about midnight and it shines right into my room,  Farther down the complex are the soccerfields.  You should see the traffic we get when those are going on.
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #483 on: September 18 2005, 01:50 am »
Lol, my neighborhood? Quiet at times but there are dogs barking, kids playing and some lady that lives across the street who yells out profanity when she's pissed. :lol: it's a crazy place.... but I like it. The people that live around here are pretty nice. Except that one lady. xD

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #484 on: September 18 2005, 04:10 am »
OH GOD! I want my neighbourhood to be quiet. >__< Like I said, I keep both my windows in my room open at night. I have a room that's in the corner of the house. lolz. And then sometimes in the middle of the night, there's this skateboarder, boarding down our street. I mean like it's cool but it's a bit noisy and I can't go to sleep. Same with the bus. ARG!!!!!!!!!! Can't a girl just get some peace and quiet.. I don't think so. T__T ARG!! >__< lolz

So what's up?? I'm out right now. At my parent's office. haha. On my mom's laptop. XD Which is like WAY better than mines. HAHA! I just want the hard drive.. OMG! 92GB comparied to my 30 something GB. ROFL!!!!

I had a bad morning. STUPID DAD! Pissed me off again!! *sigh* SUCKS!!! XP
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #485 on: September 18 2005, 04:40 am »
My neighbourhood isn't noisy, because it's nothing but old people.
But there is this one creepy guy who lives behind us is always sitting by the window in the back of his house looking straight into my room!!! First time I saw him I was like, "AHhhhh!" And gave him the finger.
I told my parents about it, but they didn't believe me.
I just keep my blinds closed all the time now.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #486 on: September 18 2005, 04:45 am »
Oh my goodness. o.O" That sounds pitiful yet funny at the same time [to me]. Lol, sry. ><" I never really had that happen. I normally have my blinds closed. My mom is always asking me 'Why is your room so dark?!' so she'd go open it, and leave. I like a dark room (no, not goth in any way... or anything else for that matter. lol) so I go back a close it. Lolz. Im a weird person.... :sweatdrop:

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #487 on: September 18 2005, 04:55 am »
Yeah I know. There are too many weirdos in my neighbourhood. In fact, I have names for them all!
Crazy Annie: Yes. She's crazy. Mows her lawn every 3 days (even in the winter), sweeps the road across the street, and cuts our shrubs without permission (and does a really crappy job of it too). Oh, yeah. And she can't remember my name (she just calls me Antonio's daughter, haha).
Psycho Fred: Annie's husband. So yeah, he's also crazy. He buys old junk from garage sales, fixes it up and tries to sell it at a ridiculous price (he tried to sell me a crappy bike for about 300 bucks. Hell no.)
Creepy Tom-Peeper: Like I said, the creepy guy who was looking through my bedroom window. [shiver]
Scary Broom Lady: I don't know her real name, ahha. And I wouldn't ask for it because last time I jumped her fence, she chased me with a broom, haha!
Guy-Who-Hates-Kids: Pretty much a given. He ran over our hockey net on purpose one time, because we accidentally hit our ball into his front yard.
Lady-Who-Complains-Too-Much: "Turn off your hottub, the motor makes too much noise!" or "Turn down the music or I'll call the cops!" or "Your father mowed part of my lawn!" or my personal favourite, "You kids need to learn some respect!"
There's others, but why go on?
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #488 on: September 18 2005, 07:52 am »
ROFL! I duno, there aren't any creepy people in my neighborhood... like I said, friendly neighborhood. It's just that ONE SINGLE LADY I don't really like. I mean, my father has commented on her. Like... wait, I don't think it'll be appropriate. Lolz. But let's just say she's insanitary (does stuf right near people's cars!) o_O Then add it in with all that cursing.... and she's been to prison before. I know (along with the rest of the neighborhood) because she shouted it about it herself saying, "I'm not going back to jail again!" I think it was something about crack or cocaine, I forgot. Lol. So weird. o.O"

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #489 on: September 18 2005, 08:36 am »
My neighbors are odd.  The one who is the wierdest goes to my school.  He's fun to tease and confuse!  He's a juvi delinquent.  (sorta) But he's scared of me and my friends because we'll go right up to him and he turns all red!  (it's funny)  We don't do anything mean to him though because that's well...  mean.   He's doesn't have many friends there.

Once he threatened to toss my ID tag into the mog beause i had gotten ahold of his school pictures and made a flyer saying   "Have you seen my buddy?  Star has lost him. (insert his picture here) If found call (insert my number here)"  I had only made one as a joke between the houses but he took it waaay to seriously.

The people inthe apartments behind the house are interesting  they have fights and motercycles and yell at us through the windows if we're out late.
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #490 on: September 18 2005, 09:03 am »
OMG! Endoh.. your neighbours are TOO MUCH!! lolz.

I don't know any of my neighbours. Nor have I seen them before. ROFL!!!

Blah... it's some chinese holiday tomorrow. Autumn something. Don't remember. Yup having a BBQ!! YEA!! lolz. And another thing... my other aunt and uncle came from Hong Kong. ARG!!!! WHAT IS THIS?!?! Family Reunion year!!! O__O

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #491 on: September 18 2005, 09:23 am »
Lol... I have no idea which holiday you're talking about. Probably since I don't keep up with the names. It's usually my parents that keep up with it.

((Can't wait till Chinese New Year LOL))

Recently my parents were buying Moon Cakes... uhhh... how to explain if for those that don't know... it's a sweet type of food... there's a egg yolk in the miiddle... and it's surrounded by something... I DONT KNOW! lol

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #492 on: September 18 2005, 10:07 am »
YEA!! That's the holiday. I asked my parents. It's called Mid-Autumn Festival. Or like Full moon thing. ROFL!! Like we see a full moon tomorrow, that's how the Moon Cakes come it.

Oh how I hate moon cakes. xP I only like the yolk. ROFL!! I don't like that (I have no idea what's it called in English) stuff... lolz.

OMG!! I can't wait for Chinese New Year either. RED POCKET!! I mean... it's a new year, so yea. ROFL!!! :dodge:

Offline bLuetopaz

• .::the illuminating heart::.
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Personal text here! Edit this on your profile page
« Reply #493 on: September 18 2005, 12:59 pm »
Recently my parents were buying Moon Cakes... uhhh... how to explain if for those that don't know... it's a sweet type of food... there's a egg yolk in the miiddle... and it's surrounded by something... I DONT KNOW! lol

the thing that surrounded the egg yolk is call lotus paste..

i love mooncakes with sweet skins (green, white, yellow, whatever).. not those baked ones (typical brown ones)..

Forum Family:
Little bro: Tooya_Mizuki
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
Cousin: Ralea :: CherryandWolfLover :: Zeldi :: yume-chan
---

moezychan

« Reply #494 on: September 18 2005, 02:17 pm »
A couple of days ago I gave a link to a website where you could download Tsubasa episodes that weren't bittorent. Unfortunately, the website is down. I'm guessing it was due to bandwidth problems. In the meantime, I went looking and I found another website where you could download Tsubasa episodes that aren't bittorent! Navigate to: http://www.blackhaloinc.com/portal/index.php
You have to register and login if you want to download the episodes. They have all 21 episodes, and they update every week! The downloads take about 20 minutes, but it's worth it because the picture quality is fantastic! Hope everybody enjoys the episodes! And I want to apologise to anybody that I gave the first website URL to, and it didn't work. Sumimasen.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #495 on: September 18 2005, 02:31 pm »
the thing that surrounded the egg yolk is call lotus paste..

i love mooncakes with sweet skins (green, white, yellow, whatever).. not those baked ones (typical brown ones)..

OMG!! I'm just like you. I hate the baked ones too. xP I love the new kinds of moon cakes. XD hehe. All the new flavors are really good too. XD hehe.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #496 on: September 18 2005, 05:39 pm »
I never tasted a mooncake before. Are they that good?

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #497 on: September 18 2005, 08:13 pm »
mooncakes taste sweet.. so if you like sweet stuffs.. probably you will like it..

OMG!! I'm just like you. I hate the baked ones too. xP I love the new kinds of moon cakes. XD hehe. All the new flavors are really good too. XD hehe.

yeah yeah.. i love the new flavour mooncakes too! its time for a change.. :hehe:

Forum Family:
Little sis: fisah :: lika-chi :: Starfire :: sofiacardcaptors :: Angelic-Essence :: Ruby Chan :: -=kuro_woof=- :: cardcaptors_ria :: Fai :: babypigggy :: .HACk//kite//shUgO
---

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #498 on: September 18 2005, 09:58 pm »
Lotus paste? *sounds fancy in its own weird way lol*

I never liked the egg yolk... too much calories. So I only go for the whites *contains protien! xD* The crust I don't like either.

((See how I'm so picky about food? Lol))

By the way moezy-chan, this site works too, sounds quality is good and the video quality is bearable: http://himura-kaoru.com/

Offline bLuetopaz

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #499 on: September 19 2005, 01:43 am »
the egg yolk used in mooncakes is duck egg yolk.. not those chicken egg yolks.. so not sure if the calories are as high..

Forum Family:
---