AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213650 times)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #600 on: September 22 2005, 12:33 pm »
Lol, so don't talk in English, talk Canto! hahaha. Too bad in my french class, the majority of the class doesn't speak chinese. -_- But you know what? I bet there's at least half of my school (which is overcrowded) is asian. I was like OMG when I saw the crowd of students during the day we were getting our schedules. o_O

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #601 on: September 22 2005, 12:36 pm »
HAHA! My school is like over half asians. O__O It's so weird. Toronto has a ton of asian people. lolz. Every class I have, mostly has over half the class that are asians or mostly chinese. hehe. XD

AND NO! I'm not racist.. lolz. xP

Editted!! Don't want to double post. HAHA!!

OMFG!!!!!!! HAVE YOU EVER SEEN SO MUCH MANGA EVER!!! O__O lolz

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/likachi/random/138_3881.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y191/likachi/random/138_3882.jpg

WAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :inlove:  :rotfl: lolz
« Last Edit: September 22 2005, 01:03 pm by lika-chi »
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #602 on: September 22 2005, 09:26 pm »
NANI!?! lika-chi, you have so many! I only have like 12 books (1-6 Negima! and 1-6 Tsubasa) O_O"

moezychan

« Reply #603 on: September 22 2005, 10:34 pm »
Homeschooled!?!

Lol, my parents would never homeschool me... they never trust strangers anywhere in my house... I mean, they don't even let my friends come over! -_- (Neatfreak for a mother... o_O)

We didn't have strangers over. My mom taught (I use this word very lightly) me herself. If you ask me, I'd have rather been at school where the teachers were calling me stupid than have my mother teach me.

Her idea of teaching was send me to the basement, and make me stay down there until I learned the material, and she wonders why I honestly hated being homeschooled. Trust me, don't complain about school. You're the lucky one.

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #604 on: September 23 2005, 02:44 am »
homeschool. wow. i would like to experience that. but for now, i'm in high school.  boo. i'm actually at school right now and i have a free period in my digital arts class so i decided to stop by the forums to see how everyone is doing. heeyyy everyoneee!
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

moezychan

« Reply #605 on: September 23 2005, 02:52 am »
homeschool. wow. i would like to experience that. but for now, i'm in high school.  boo. i'm actually at school right now and i have a free period in my digital arts class so i decided to stop by the forums to see how everyone is doing. heeyyy everyoneee!

Aishiteru, welcome back! You haven't been on in a while. Boy did you miss alot in your time gone. And for your reply, no you do not. It was the worst 4 years of my life. Jealous siblings, controlling mother, and a father who honestly couldn't give a da**. If I had the return card, I would use it to go back in time and change everything!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #606 on: September 23 2005, 05:46 am »
NANI!?! lika-chi, you have so many! I only have like 12 books (1-6 Negima! and 1-6 Tsubasa) O_O"

:sweatdrop: I really have no idea. I couldn't control myself during the summer. HAHA! And there's more than that too eh?? ROFL!!! I can't wait until I move and then put them all on a shelf. ROFL!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #607 on: September 23 2005, 05:53 am »
ROFL! Send me some :P (j/k) The only ones I read recently were from my friend... there was one called Zodiac I.P? OMG I'ts such a cute love story. It involves something like Detective Conan though (just add in the supernatural stuff) lolz and then I read Magic Knight Rayearth! Yippy! Lolz The library actually has some manga too... man, last time I visited there was like... a few years ago. ROFL! I hate reading... well, actually, hate is a strong word. More like it depending on teh genres, etc... lolz OMG I caused chaos in the library today. >_<"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #608 on: September 23 2005, 05:55 am »
OMG!! Zodiac P.I I HAVE THAT TOO!! It's awesome! I love it SO MUCH!! lolz. I have Magic Knight Rayearth BOTH SEASONS TOO!! ROFL!!

The libraries here always have manga. Even my school library does but not a lot. They have Chobits and TRC!! HAHA!! ^__^

Sure! I'll send some over. XD haha. What you want?? And I'm serious! lolz. You live in the states right?? Hmm.. o.O New York. EVEN EASIER!! lolz.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #609 on: September 23 2005, 06:17 am »
HAHAHA really!? I wanted to finish Zodiac IP but my friend only had volume 3. LOL! was it still ongoing?

Actually my school only had Alice 19th and .hack//Twilight series. they suck! -_-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #610 on: September 23 2005, 06:19 am »
Zodiac P.I goes up to 4 volumes but I wished they had more. T__T I want an anime for it!! lolz

Really?? That sucks. But then I never see the manga in my school. It's always out and I never see it unless my friends borrow it!! lolz.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #611 on: September 23 2005, 09:16 am »
I can't remember what manga's they have in our school library...I'm never in there, haha!
I know they have a few of CLAMP's works, though (I just can't remember which ones haha).

Ahh, so I'm browsing around on the internet and I find out that my mother has put a parental lock on almost....everything! It's insane! She even has the thing password protected! Grrr.
I'm going to have a word with her about that.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #612 on: September 23 2005, 09:52 am »
I can't remember what manga's they have in our school library...I'm never in there, haha!
I know they have a few of CLAMP's works, though (I just can't remember which ones haha).

Aw~~~ At least they have mangas in your library. All our library has is boring crap that nobody ever wants to read but is forced to, anyway :dodge:  Plus, our librarian does nothing but complain if you accidentally start up a conversation with her -_-  <-- one huge reason why I don't like going to the library.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #613 on: September 23 2005, 10:06 am »
IN my school, manga=Superman >.< I'm serious :XD:

In fact, hardly anybody knows what manga is! Its so depressing. I once asked them if they had Hot Gimmick 5, and they said "We do not carry the title 'Hot' and this 'Gimmick' you speak of *glare*" I nearly pitied them, but my anger clouded any sentiments :P thankfully...

Aww, dont worry Angel-chan, I hardly have that much manga either, lika-chi is just really SPESHUL, I guess, or she has nice parents who know how to use money effectively, unlike mine :P

Also, I found out that everyone in Alberta is getting $400, meaning man, woman, child 0.0. I've never liked a government as much as Alberta's...sweet manga here I come :XD:

You have my symphathies Moezy-chan! I could never survive being home-schooled, I'd have the indesicriable tempation to go on the computer :haha:. Besides, even if I detest school, I'd rather have people to talk too. Are you still being home-school, moezy-chan? All I know is, home-schoolers are usually the ones who win science fairs. I have experience by the way -_-. You have a higher chance to get stuff through your head if you're learning one-one right?

What's this Zodiac IP you speak so fondly about? *curious manga-nut 2:00*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #614 on: September 23 2005, 10:24 am »
You have my symphathies Moezy-chan! I could never survive being home-schooled, I'd have the indesicriable tempation to go on the computer :haha:. Besides, even if I detest school, I'd rather have people to talk too. Are you still being home-school, moezy-chan? All I know is, home-schoolers are usually the ones who win science fairs. I have experience by the way -_-. You have a higher chance to get stuff through your head if you're learning one-one right?

Arigatou, and no. I graduated 4 years ago. I'm in my 4th year of college. As for winning science fairs, I never entered one. I didn't know I was allowed, but like in my previous post, I don't think I learned all that much. My mom had me go in our basement, and told me not to come up until I finished my homework. To this day she still believes she was a teacher. I don't know what's going through her mind.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #615 on: September 23 2005, 10:29 am »
Really? *whistles* Though you seem very intelligent moezy-chan ^^. I for one can't wait to get into college! I'd really love all the freedom :XD:

Yes, apparently giving homework=teaching. Even teachers at my school seem to have the same logic :keke:

When I meant the science fair, I meant that a girl that was home-school has repeatdly won 1st place till this day, while I always lag on behind in 2nd place :XD:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #616 on: September 23 2005, 10:33 am »
Really? *whistles* Though you seem very intelligent moezy-chan ^^. I for one can't wait to get into college! I'd really love all the freedom :XD:

Yes, apparently giving homework=teaching. Even teachers at my school seem to have the same logic :keke:

When I meant the science fair, I meant that a girl that was home-school has repeatdly won 1st place till this day, while I always lag on behind in 2nd place :XD:

Arigatou. Like you, people tell me that I'm very smart. Get's embarrassing sometimes. I'm not that used to compliments. And yes, you'll love college. I love it! There is alot of freedom. It's hard at first, but you're smart, so you'll make it. Just 2 more years for you!

Oh, nearly forgot. Congrats on becoming a mod! You certainly deserve it!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #617 on: September 23 2005, 10:38 am »
*hugs* Thank you! And you totally deserves compliments, its not hard to see your good points, moezy-chan :keke:

Yes, just 2 more years! I can't wait :XD:. *blushes* I don't think I'm that smart though, thank you.

Thanks! I feel really honored, I wasn't expecting it at all :XD:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #618 on: September 23 2005, 10:43 am »
*hugs* Thank you! And you totally deserves compliments, its not hard to see your good points, moezy-chan :keke:

Yes, just 2 more years! I can't wait :XD:. *blushes* I don't think I'm that smart though, thank you.

Thanks! I feel really honored, I wasn't expecting it at all :XD:

But you really are smart! Honto ni! And thanks for the compliments. I'm blushing too.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #619 on: September 23 2005, 12:37 pm »
I'm home.. from a hell of a dinner. Man it sucked so much. >__< Ruined my whole night. ARG!!!

Anywho.. HAHA!! Fisah.. I don't have special parents, trust me! lolz. And you're getting $400.. O__O OMG!! Totally unfair.. I just noticed that I hardly have $10 right now. O__O I'm broke!!!! lolz

Zodiac P.I. is REALLY REALLY GOOD!! hehe. It's the first manga I got.. sort of. lolz. XD

HOLY CRAP!! Fisah you're a mod!!! O__O *is jealous*