AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213636 times)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #620 on: September 23 2005, 12:43 pm »
Wow, I've only been away for a few hours and mod positions popped up all over the place. ROFL! Congrats though. There was only one forum I became a mod... and now it's dead. :rotfl: Silly me. o.O

You guys are all smart... I'm the idiot in the family. -_- Oh well. There's not really much I can do about it anyway. I'm always told that by my mother. >_>;;

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #621 on: September 23 2005, 12:45 pm »
Everyone in my family is smart... lolz. I'm serious! haha. Well my family at least.. my cousins, I'm not really sure of!! ROFL!!!

*sigh* The moderators thing.. I think I might know why I'm not being a mod.. haha.. I'm too crazy to be one and another thing.. but I won't say it here!! ROFL!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #622 on: September 23 2005, 02:51 pm »
ROFL, come on, it isn't that big of a deal...right? *cough*

I'm not that smart, ROFL! And Angel-chan you sound smart though :keke: We can all be smart in the great Intahwab, haha!
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #623 on: September 23 2005, 03:28 pm »
OF COURSE! lolz. We're all smart on the internet.. Intahwab?? lolz. I love your vocab Fisah!! HAHA!!

I'm back from watching TV!! haha. Fun.. fun.. ^__^ I'm so bored now. There's no school tomorrow so I can stand up late! YEA!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #624 on: September 23 2005, 03:31 pm »
LUCKY! I have school tommorow, though I get to go late since I'm a senior, ROFL!

Yes intahwab, because you can be smart and stupid :XD:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #625 on: September 23 2005, 03:42 pm »
-__-" Just because you skipped a grade you get to start classes late.. SO NOT FAIR!! When I'm a senior next year.. we still have to go to school at regular time. T__T That's not fair!!

Wait.. Does that mean you only have one more year of high school left, Fisah?? I have two!! Grade 11 and then 12 and then off to University!! HAHA!! Wouldn't it be funny if we got into the same one?? O__O lolz. That would actually be COOL!! haha. XD It would be cool if I got into the same one as anyone here!! lolz. XD

I see.. so it's intahwab!! HAHA!!

Oh yea.. about the problem.. yea I guess it's not a big deal now.. lolz... >_>

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #626 on: September 23 2005, 03:45 pm »
ROFL, yeah, but at least you miss a whole day, right?

Yeah, I have one more year left of school, and then I'll go to university/college, hopefully with you! That would be so cool, if we went to the same school! Maybe even the same subjects, courses, classes...I'm getting ahead of myself now :XD:

Oh, I'm glad it isn't a big deal now, dont' stress yourself, kay?
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #627 on: September 23 2005, 03:48 pm »
BUT you only have one more year!! AH!! I have two!!!! So I would say.. Take a year off after high school!!! lolz. So we can get into something togther!! HAHA!!!

I'm trying for something in the States. Like I'll make it.. lolz. I'm not smart enough!! HAHA! Or I might just go somewhere in Toronto!! lolz. XD Or somewhere near.. I still got TWO years to think about it.. and Fisah.. you have one. When it's time.. we'll see.. HAHA!!

It would be so cool if we did actually get into the same school... haha!!! Courses and classes would be crazy with us in them togther!! haha

Yup yup.. I'm calm now.. HEHE!! Don't know why!!

moezychan

« Reply #628 on: September 23 2005, 09:23 pm »
I'm trying for something in the States. Like I'll make it.. lolz. I'm not smart enough!! HAHA!

Don't say that lika-chi. Everybody is smart in their own way.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #629 on: September 24 2005, 12:36 am »
Umm.. Let me repharse then.. haha.. I can be pretty smart if I studied and all but I don't. :sweatdrop: I'm lazy.. so my grades aren't as high as they could be. ROFL!!! Yup yup... And I was going to be a good student this year.. *sigh*

I think I am.. except for Math and French. ROFL!! I mean like.. French is really boring.. and I hardly understand the teacher. O__O lolz. And then there's Math. Our teacher is like really bad. I can barely understand what she's saying and then she always gets mad at our class. PLUS my friends are always talking. I can't really concentrate. *sigh*

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #630 on: September 24 2005, 05:12 am »
Umm.. Let me repharse then.. haha.. I can be pretty smart if I studied and all but I don't. :sweatdrop: I'm lazy.. so my grades aren't as high as they could be. ROFL!!! Yup yup... And I was going to be a good student this year.. *sigh*

I think I am.. except for Math and French. ROFL!! I mean like.. French is really boring.. and I hardly understand the teacher. O__O lolz. And then there's Math. Our teacher is like really bad. I can barely understand what she's saying and then she always gets mad at our class. PLUS my friends are always talking. I can't really concentrate. *sigh*

ROFL! Same here. In a way it's pathetic for me. -.-" If I would study... I wouldn't be in the situation I am in now. >_>

Today the teacher was talking in ALL French about her college life and I was like, "...What?" :sweatdrop: I believe I'll fail this class... Math is going okay. Although the teacher seems to repeat herself over and over and over, etc... O_O" Actually, my friends are goody-goody students... or so they say *lol* so they don't talk in class... much. xD

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #631 on: September 24 2005, 09:10 am »
HAHA!! You're the same as me eh?? lolz. If I just studied a bit more and wasn't on the computer as much as I am now... I think I would probably have higher marks. :sweatdrop: It's just hard to not go on the computer. ROFL!! I mean like I can't control it!! It's a habit!!! lolz....

Ah... having a break from my french teacher is nice! She hates me, I just know it. HAHA!! She acts all nice and everything but deep down inside she thinks, "I hate Jacqueline Li!!" ROFL!! My math class is like hell.. haha Everyone is so noisy and the teacher just can't teach.. I mean like she can't teach you anything. She starts explaining something and I'm like, "... What the heck is she saying?" haha

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #632 on: September 24 2005, 09:21 am »
Lol, the class is just kinda boring... to be honest, first semester, my final math teacher (remember when I told you I kept getting different math taechers?) failed me. So I had to take the course over again in teh second semester of freshman year. The teacher for that semester actually taught better than the last one and went ahead from the original lesson plan... so now, I'm just learning the stuff over... again! So I don't really listen, I listen to my mp3 player instead. rofl! I know, I'm bad. >>;;

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #633 on: September 24 2005, 09:33 am »
My teacher yells at people for talking and she also yelled at some people listening to their ipods or mp3s. She said that during work time or something, we can listen to them. o.O She's ok for that.. but everything else is bad! She doesn't give us enough time for tests. T___T I mean like I missed TWO questions because she was like "OK TIME'S UP!" O__O lolz. *sigh*

I don't feel well right now.... I woke up early today and totally didnt' know what to do. My internet has been really screwed up all day today. I can't go on MSN right now but I'm on the internet. And the forum isn't really fun early for me. lolz. Everyone's offline. haha. I was reading my manga but I wasn't really in the mood. -__-" haha! So then I took like a nap for around 3 to 4 hours. O__O OMG!! I think I need to go out. I was so bored today!! T___T haha. Plus I need a haircut badly!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #634 on: September 24 2005, 09:38 am »
Lol, you're not the only one. My hair is reaching waist length! AHHH! It's too hot for me to have such long hair! I don't even remember the last time I had a haircut. But my hair grows damn fast. -_-

Today? Yesterday and today, total 4 tests... 4 LONG *** tests... well, English was the easy subject... just define a few words, etc... OMG I still have a history test on Tuesday. >>;; History is boring... yet I seem to listen to the teacher anyway... each class, my interest varies. It's kinda weird isn't it? :lol:

I got so bored I found myself making lists... lists of ridiculous stuff... like... name 10 things that other people may not know about you...; top 5 songs (a no-brainer lol)...; etc. Then I fell asleep for a few hours before... o_O

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #635 on: September 24 2005, 10:06 am »
http://rapidshare.de/files/5456416/Tsubasa_episode_22.rar.html

LOOKIE!! Another present from me. haha. Screenshots of episode 22!! HAHA! I just randomly did whatever. There's a lot of Fai and Mokona. HAHA! And there's a lot of Sumomo-desu!! ROFL!!! Enjoy!! haha. Anyone mind making me some graphics either?? lolz

HAHA!! Awww.. it's ok Angel.. I have a lot of tests next week too. -__-" *sigh* HAHA!! History is over and all done for me!! NO MORE HISTORY FOR LIFE!! OH YEA!! ROFL!! Even though it killed my summer, it was worth it... in some ways. ^__^ hehe

Making lists.. haha I just daydream or starting writing my fanfic.. rofl!!!

My bangs are long!! AH!! They're in the way of my hair.. SO ANNOYING!! >__< The last time I got my hair cut was before summer started.. Not that long ago, I think! lolz

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #636 on: September 24 2005, 10:14 am »
Wai~ Arigatou lika-chi for the screenshots! I <3 them! *have a cookie :)*

Gah! I have a lot of tests to do for the following two weeks. *I'm dreading the English tests the most -_-*  Why does it have to so agonizing!?

Even otherwise, school has been so irritating! It's just started and I want it to end >_<
I don't even have the time to lie down and relax with a good manga in hand - not even on the weekends :angry:

I know I'm not the only one who has it bad...some people have it even worse...mou~ datte!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #637 on: September 24 2005, 11:23 am »
No problem! Thanks for the cookie! ^__^ hehe..

I'm bored!!!!! I think I might so some of my homework. O__O haha! I also have to type up my new chapter of my fanfic for bLuetopaz!! :sweatdrop: And then I can read my manga. XD hehe..

My mom wants me to study since I told her I have a lot of tests next week. *sigh* I shouldn't have told her!! lolz..

moezychan

« Reply #638 on: September 24 2005, 12:47 pm »
You guys really won't believe this, and I had to say this, because I don't know where else to post, but I went on eBay, and I found the CCS DVD set for $38 for the entire season, and I bought it! Yatta! Yatta! Yatta! All 70 episodes!

I don't have to ask my mom to buy it for me for $100 now! I'm getting it! Finally! I'm bouncing off the walls! This is probably the biggest energy high I've ever had! I finally get to see my kawaii Syaoran again! Ok, I'm done now.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #639 on: September 24 2005, 12:52 pm »
That price seems fishy to me, probably bot-legged.

I paid almost $400US for my CCS DVD's (20 DVDs for all 70 episodes + both movies) straight from Amazon.

Either somebody is being very very generous (I doubt it) or  you are getting priated copies (I pity you if that is the case)
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available