AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213543 times)

moezychan

Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #760 on: October 03 2005, 01:26 pm »
I use to have AIM, oh so long ago. ROFL!! I use to have every account out there!! ROFL!!!

You mom running down the halls. O__O lolz. XD

I think I better go before my my comes to yell at me to go to sleep. ROFL!! Actually she really won't. HAHA! She let me stay up until around 1am the other day. And it was a school night. I didn't do homework either, I was just watching TV with her. ROFL!!! That was so much fun.

Well I'm off to make cake. I'll see you all laterz. hehe. GOOD NIGHT!!!

Have a goodnight! Talk to you tomorrow imoto-chan! As for my mom, she's 64 pushing on 65 and she is slightly overweight, so she scares me when she runs! I don't want to lose my okaa-san!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #761 on: October 04 2005, 11:29 am »
HAHA!

Oh man, today was the bomb. xP HAHA! I had so much fun with my friends. XD It was one of the most hyper-est days I've ever had. *squeals* lolz. XD

I can't wait for more days like this. hehe. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #762 on: October 04 2005, 11:37 am »
I'm glad you had a good day, lika-chi! It sounds better than mine

Well, today, things went horribly. I fumbled my lines in my Drama Club play, and I came home in tears for some odd reason. I kind of had an emotional break down. But I didn't let anyone see me. I cried while i took down the laundry on the clothes line o.O

Well, maybe my emotional breakdown was caused my stress and pressure, not so much the things that happened in the day. But yeah, I cried two times today.

Plus, I need to work on my singing. It's not everyday I decide to sing for people. That's how special you CapturedWings people are to me ^_^

To top it all off, my eyes ache and I'm tired. But I still have homework to do. It seems like Thanksgiving will never come! Tomorrow I have an oral report, and I'm going to look so stupid. I tend to blush and turn red and fumble my words in front of an audience. Crap. This is so hard.

For once, the sight of Syaoran doesn't make things better. And I know that's bad >_<
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #763 on: October 04 2005, 11:39 am »
Aww, Cherry-chan. I hope you feel better. If you need to talk, don't be afraid to PM me! I'm always happy to help!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #764 on: October 04 2005, 11:42 am »
Arigatou, moezy-chan. You're such a great help :keke:! For sure, when I do my next voice project, I'll be sure to give you a shout out!
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

moezychan

« Reply #765 on: October 04 2005, 11:43 am »
Anytime Cherry-chan! I'm looking forward to the shout out!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #766 on: October 05 2005, 11:23 am »
AHH! We have to pack up and move EVERYTHING out of the house before the end of the week.
 :BangHead:
Well...at least everything that we don't need my dad to help move.
He's going out to Sea for six weeks on Monday...and by the time he gets back the new people will already have taken possesion of this house. [sigh]. I was hoping to move leisurely...or at a reasonable pace. Oh well.
WOw, that means my dad won't be here for Thanksgiving. That sucks.
I cried today, too, Cherry-chan!
There was a ...hmm...how do I put this...a "disturbance" in the house this morning. My brother got a little...err...scary as hell?
So yeah, there was lots of crying, screaming...carving knives and death threats.
Joy.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #767 on: October 05 2005, 11:31 am »
Aww, man, Endoh, that must have sucked. Knives!? o.O Did anyone get hurt? o.O My day wasn't that great either. If my sister(s) would stop being such goddamn hypocrites and selfish snobs, my life would be so much easier. Ha. I say this now, I'll regret it later. Or change my mind. Blah.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #768 on: October 05 2005, 12:12 pm »
*hugs Endoh* Hope you're feeling ok now.

My day was bad... well I'm feeling down right now. SO MUCH STRESS!!! >___< *sigh* It's killing me! xP

I really don't want to go to school tomorrow. T___T
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #769 on: October 05 2005, 12:41 pm »
Yup, I'm okay. I just feel the need to rant about a certain person.
[coughcoughMark's ex girflriendcoughcough]
but I won't here. It's not appropriate for the boards.
[struggles] ...Must.....rage.....
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #770 on: October 05 2005, 01:01 pm »
o.O Well it's better to let it out. At least, I think so. lolz. I always rant on my LJ. ROFL!! It's a good place to rant. xD hehe. XD

And once you let it out, you feel better.

moezychan

« Reply #771 on: October 05 2005, 02:08 pm »
It seems everybody is having family problems, including myself. I really can't stand my mom, and my manager at work is a complete bi**h! I'll call her the Dragon Lady. I really can't stand her. As you all know, I hate my job with a passion!  :angry: It is the abomination of He**! But the main reason I hate my job is because my mom gave me an ultimatum. Get a job, or get out.

That's right, I either get a job, or my mom would kick me out of the house. I know she wouldn't really kick me out. It's all a matter of control. She hates the fact that I'm not like my sisters. They're basically her little puppets that she can manipulate, and I used to be that way, but as soon as I became a teenager, I cut those strings, and did things my way! That's when she started to threaten to leave the house and never come back. When we realized that she was lying, she decided to turn the tables and threaten to kick me out of the house. That was part of the reason I was suicidal. I couldn't take it anymore.

At least my brother isn't living here anymore, so it's not as bad as it was, but it's still bad. I need to get out of this house, but I don't have the money to do it, so I'll just have to wait until I graduate and become a teacher. 2 1/2 more years. I'll make it; I have no choice.

I feel better now. I really needed to get that out. Arigatou to anyone who took the time to read this.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #772 on: October 05 2005, 04:10 pm »
My mom is too soft to threaten us like that.
My brother is 19 (20 in 3 months), hasn't graduated, and doesn't have a job. My mom is always telling me, "If that boy doesn't do something soon, he's gone!"
Hmm...two years have passed and nothing has changed.
And I don't expect it to.
In fact, I bet I'll leave the house before him!
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

moezychan

« Reply #773 on: October 06 2005, 01:26 am »
My mom is too soft to threaten us like that.
My brother is 19 (20 in 3 months), hasn't graduated, and doesn't have a job. My mom is always telling me, "If that boy doesn't do something soon, he's gone!"
Hmm...two years have passed and nothing has changed.
And I don't expect it to.
In fact, I bet I'll leave the house before him!

Same with my brother. It took 3 attempts of him trying to kill me before my mom made him leave, and I go to college and she threatens to kick me out of the house. Parents are weird. He has tried to kill me numerous times, but my parents only saw him do it 3 times, and the 2nd time he did it, I was forced out of the house! It's only because I think freely. I don't rely on my parents, and I don't want to rely on them. Makes me sick when I see my sisters do it, and they don't show any remorse or guilt. Unbelievable.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
« Reply #774 on: October 06 2005, 09:59 am »
Argh, my brother has a freak out, and threatens to kill everybody and what does he get?
I freaking kitten!!!!
Her name is Chemo, and she is only 8 weeks old. She is the cutest little thing!
Holy crap, I think we cleared out the SPCA today, haha. Mark got a kitten and I got two degus!
Guess what I named 'em?
haha, oh jeez, I'm such a nerd.
Doyle (from my favourite tv show Angel), and Syaoran! Muhahahaha!
Now we have 2 dogs, 3 cats and 4 degus!
My lord.....
~--------~~--------~
~--------------------~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #775 on: October 06 2005, 10:03 am »
I WANT A PET RIGHT NOW!! lolz. XD

A kitten and name it Sakura. ^__^ lolz. xD

And a puppy and name is Syaoran. XD LOLZ!!

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #776 on: October 06 2005, 10:56 am »
I had about 5 hamsters (can I remember the names? Barely. The only ones I remember are Sleepy, Scratchy, and Sheena) when I was younger, we kept buying them after the one before it died XD.

I had a cat, too, but after it had kittens my mom didn't want it anymore. She didn't want the kittens either, so we gave them all away :'(

Now I have two annoying birds who sqwalk like no tomorrow, making me yell at them, "Shush!". One's a girl, one's a boy. I didn't even want the birds in the first place (my little sister did), and guess what she names them? The girl: Angelina Jolie (I nearly fell out of my chair) The boy: Brad Pitt
Hilarious! I don't know why the hell my sister chose those names!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #777 on: October 06 2005, 10:59 am »
OMG!! I almost spat my water out reading your post Cherry. lolz. About you falling out of your chair. ROFL!! Those are very.. uh.. unique names. ROFL!!!

I had a ton of pets before. But they all died. I'm a really bad owner... ROFL!!! T__T

moezychan

« Reply #778 on: October 06 2005, 11:01 am »
I had about 5 hamsters (can I remember the names? Barely. The only ones I remember are Sleepy, Scratchy, and Sheena) when I was younger, we kept buying them after the one before it died XD.

The names sound like the 7 dwarfs from Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs.

Now I have two annoying birds who sqwalk like no tomorrow, making me yell at them, "Shush!". One's a girl, one's a boy. I didn't even want the birds in the first place (my little sister did), and guess what she names them? The girl: Angelina Jolie (I nearly fell out of my chair) The boy: Brad Pitt
Hilarious! I don't know why the hell my sister chose those names!

That is funny! Me I named my 2 dogs Lady and Skamper. One girl, one boy.

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #779 on: October 06 2005, 11:08 am »
I wish I had dogs or cats instead of annoying birds. Plus, I think the boy's abusive. He is always sqwaking at the girl (I can't bear to say their names), and is always making her ehem, feed him. How abusive o.O My sister wants to make a little house for them so that they can have babies. I screamed "no!" and my sister started to cry and my parents got mad at me. Sheesh. I can't speak my opinion in my house anymore. God.