AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213539 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #780 on: October 06 2005, 11:14 am »
Oh dear. A HOUSE!! OMG! lolz. XD That's just too far. O__O I would scream 'no way' too! lolz.

That's just sad that you can't speak you own opinion. -__-" My dad doesn't let me at times. xP I hate him. XP
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

moezychan

« Reply #781 on: October 06 2005, 11:17 am »
It's the same with me. I'm 22, and my parents won't let me speak my own opinion. That doesn't mean that I listen to them though. My mom is being especially difficult lately.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #782 on: October 06 2005, 11:25 am »
My mom is actually being really nice and helpful, while my dad is being harsh and demanding. Like today, I didn't know where I put my pencil case,  and it wasn't in my bag. I found the pocket (where my pencil case was supposed to be) open. I wasn't sure if I left my pencil case in my locker, or whatever, but my dad totally freaked out. Well, maybe I kind of understand why he would, because the pencil case had about 30 dollars (CDN) worth of stuff (like my calculator). Anyway, he said, "If you lost your pencil case at school, you're going to be in trouble with me!" Knowing that, if I can't find it, there's going to be a hell of a shouting match and tears and running off to bedrooms. But it's a pencil case. All this because of a pencil case. Crazy, eh?
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #783 on: October 06 2005, 11:36 am »
My dad is the same way. You try to reason with them and it's like in one ear and out the other. Just ignore him, and he'll eventually leave you alone. That doesn't mean you can be disrespectful, just avoid him, and let him yell. When he realizes that you won't be fighting back, he'll stop yelling, I hope. I'm assuming that he acts like my dad and I do the same with him. Sorry if I'm wrong.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #784 on: October 06 2005, 11:58 am »
No, you don't have to be sorry. That is kind of like my dad. Hehe, but my dad is pretty easy when it comes to shopping and money and stuff. He'll get you whatever you want, except for computers and digital cameras and cell phones XD. If you lose things or something, though, he'll yell and say all these things about being responsible. I'm not really disrespectful to him, except for speaking up when something he says doesn't seem right. But most of the time I'm too scared to do that.

I don't like it when my mom and dad expect me to smile at everything. If I'm just standing at a family gathering with a blank look at my face my mom always says, "What's that face?" and stuff like that. I can't be expected to smile at a wall! I'll look like a clown, and clowns scare me.
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

moezychan

« Reply #785 on: October 06 2005, 12:03 pm »
No, you don't have to be sorry. That is kind of like my dad. Hehe, but my dad is pretty easy when it comes to shopping and money and stuff. He'll get you whatever you want, except for computers and digital cameras and cell phones XD. If you lose things or something, though, he'll yell and say all these things about being responsible. I'm not really disrespectful to him, except for speaking up when something he says doesn't seem right. But most of the time I'm too scared to do that.

That's exactly how my dad is! He'll get me anything I ask for, though I try not to make a habit out of it, but then he gets mad if it gets broke. And it's good that you're not disrespectful. Keep that up! One thing my dad does though, let's say that we get into a fight and I'll end up ignoring him. Because he hates it when I'm mad at him, he'll try to say he's sorry by buying me things. I hate that. I'd much rather talk to him, but he hates to talk. Guess he never will talk to me. Oh well, I'll live.

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #786 on: October 06 2005, 12:10 pm »
Hmm, my dad doesn't really like talking either. He shows his appreciation by asking me if I want to buy things I don't even need. I know, I don't like that either. I wish he could at least show his appreciation by talking to me, like I try to do. But he doesn't like to talk much. Now that the NHL lockout is over, it's going to be even harder. I've been Inuyasha dubbed deprived for at least 4 months now. And it's because What Not To Wear (one of my dad's favourite shows o.O) is on at the same time. Ha. Sorry, I'm off topic. Carry on. :D

moezychan

« Reply #787 on: October 06 2005, 12:21 pm »
Ha. Sorry, I'm off topic. Carry on. :D

No you're not. This is the meaningless thread. We can post as we dam* well please, as long as it isn't trash or garbage. Read page 1 by SLi-sama.

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #788 on: October 06 2005, 12:23 pm »
Ehehe... phwee, gomen. Forgot about that for a sec.

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
« Reply #789 on: October 07 2005, 05:38 am »
OMG 40 pages!? I've been gone for a week... stupid internet (for dialup) went bust on me so now I have broadband (YAY!) I really missed this place. Took me 2 days to persuade my brother (since he was being an a**) cuz he is a WarCraft addict :sweatdrop:

And now I'm alive! I seriously thought I was going to go crazy. My life just doesn't have much for me to do.

So how is everyone! xD It's Golden Week (series of holidays during a week or so) for me here (it's a japanese thing but I like how it sounds ^_^) so I've been replaying my old games... ahhh, good times good times...

But then again, I stilll have a french project due. >_>. But whatever. :sweatdrop:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #790 on: October 07 2005, 05:46 am »
*glompes on Angel* Wow you and Ruby-chan are back!!! HAHA!! I've missed you guys. T___T

Tadima!!! I think I spelt it wrong, but whatever. lolz. XD

French project. >__> EW!!! lolz. XD

OMG!! I'm in pain! My hip is in PAIN! lolz. XD HAHA!! I can't walk without being in pain. O__O *gasp* lolz. What's wrong with me?!?!?! lolz. Is there a doctor on this forum somewhere?? ROFL!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

moezychan

« Reply #791 on: October 07 2005, 05:53 am »
Welcome back Angelic=Essence! We missed you! Glad you're back! Now I'm steering the topic in a different direction. I would post this in the Homework Thread, but I already know what I'm going to do, so I'll just post it in here.

I have another assignment in my English Writing class, and I have to pick a topic that explores 2 sides. I don't choose a side, I basically just explain both sides. My professor said we had to choose a topic that was interesting, and she said how one of her students from last semester chose the topic of Harry Potter and if it affects religion. She then said for us to choose a topic that interests us, and I thought, what does interest me. That's when I thought of this forum and all of you!

I am a big fan of Japanese anime, especially Card Captor Sakura! It's my favorite anime of all time. That's when I got the idea of doing my paper on languages. The wonderful thing about this forum is that we have so many different cultures, but more specifically, we all speak different languages. I am so happy that I started that What is your first language? Thread. It gave me the idea to explore having languages in schools, and what are the drawbacks, and the benefits of it! This is a paper I'm going to enjoy doing. Of course, if I have trouble thinking of something, there's always the Homework Thread to help!

Back to my original post, welcome back Angel-chan!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #792 on: October 07 2005, 05:54 am »
Lolz, I have no idea. ^_^"

It was really boring without the internet. Going crazy (literally). But I got to go out more often during the time so yeah... I got to see my old buddies! xD

and right now my brother is moping in boredom since I'm using his computer right now. rofl! Doesn't life just stink for him. >_> (nah...) my parents were scoldnig him since I was the one moping (before now) rofl! Sometimes, being the young one has its perks. >:P

My french teacher is so mean T_T" originally she gave the class until the 11th to hand in the project but suddenly switched it to the 7th. wtf!? -__-"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #793 on: October 07 2005, 05:58 am »
I have a feeling that all french teachers are EVIL!! lolz. Except for one! lolz. I loved my teacher from last year. T__T I'm sad that she's not my teacher this year.

o.O Moezy-chan. Nice topic. lolz. XD Languages!! haha.

Before my brothers would always want to be on the computer. HAHA!! I have my own computer! But now we have two. But then again I set up a password for my brothers. All he cares about is going on the internet and not doing his homework. My other brother hardly knows how to use the computer!!! ROFL!!!

moezychan

« Reply #794 on: October 07 2005, 05:59 am »
and right now my brother is moping in boredom since I'm using his computer right now. rofl! Doesn't life just stink for him. >_> (nah...) my parents were scoldnig him since I was the one moping (before now) rofl! Sometimes, being the young one has its perks. >:P

It certainly does! I'm the youngest, and when I was little, I would get away with that all the time! Can't do it now. I'm too old.

I have a feeling that all french teachers are EVIL!! lolz. Except for one! lolz. I loved my teacher from last year. T__T I'm sad that she's not my teacher this year.

o.O Moezy-chan. Nice topic. lolz. XD Languages!! haha.

Arigatou! I'd type more, but my ride's here. Sayonara minna!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #795 on: October 07 2005, 06:09 am »
The sad thing about me taking french (and my fellow classmates that hate the subject like I do lol)... there's only one french teacher in the entire school. doesnt that just make my life easier? [/sarcasm]

Although there's not much I can do on this computer right now... I mean, my stuff isn't here! lol! I'd plug in my hard drive but my brother proably wouldn't let me. >_> And I made a lot of wallpapers from Friday and Saturday too... I wanted to post 'em here. :heh:

*feels people staring* what? I said I was bored. lols and I was reading manga over the time too. Fruits Basket being addictive suddenly. xDDD

Then I tried going to the library for some manga books... and they didn't have much. *sighs* libraries need to get new books. >_> then I tried playing on the PSP... not a lot of games. -.-" then I tried watching TV... not much to watch. Music... didnt help much either. See how boring my life is? I even tried STUDYING!!! But I fell asleep during that too. :sweatdrop:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #796 on: October 07 2005, 06:09 am »
T__T Moezy-chan is gone!! lolz. T__T

Anyways.. I'm the oldest! I get blamed for everything!!! It's not fun. I want to be an only child at times!! ROFL!!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #797 on: October 07 2005, 06:17 am »
Lols, people with siblings naturally want to be an only child. :P It's just a natural Love-Hate relationship that's going on with siblings. And I would know. :lol: I want to be an only child too. But if my brother were never here, I wouldn't be a tomboy right now. xD Although I have no probably with the way I am now (as in personality, life style still sucks)

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #798 on: October 07 2005, 06:24 am »
Being an only child is actually really good....and I've never found myself wishing for a brother or sister.......I've never felt the need.

They have some manga at your library Angelic-Essence? Lucky you - mine has none at all! And only one book shop nearby sells it. *sniffle*

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #799 on: October 07 2005, 06:25 am »
The sad thing about me taking french (and my fellow classmates that hate the subject like I do lol)... there's only one french teacher in the entire school. doesnt that just make my life easier? [/sarcasm]

Although there's not much I can do on this computer right now... I mean, my stuff isn't here! lol! I'd plug in my hard drive but my brother proably wouldn't let me. >_> And I made a lot of wallpapers from Friday and Saturday too... I wanted to post 'em here. :heh:

*feels people staring* what? I said I was bored. lols and I was reading manga over the time too. Fruits Basket being addictive suddenly. xDDD

Then I tried going to the library for some manga books... and they didn't have much. *sighs* libraries need to get new books. >_> then I tried playing on the PSP... not a lot of games. -.-" then I tried watching TV... not much to watch. Music... didnt help much either. See how boring my life is? I even tried STUDYING!!! But I fell asleep during that too. :sweatdrop:

o.O Manga and wallpapers?? lolz. I want to see them asap!! HAHA!!!

Fruits Basket ROCKS!! lolz. It is really addictive. HAHA! I just started reading it during the summer and yea, I'm addicted to it right now. *sigh*

True. But then if I was an only child, I think I would be better bored. lolz. My brothers entertain me. HAHA!! And they got some of my friends closer to me. >_> lolz. XD It's true though!! HAHA!! And they can be good sometimes. -__-" lolz. XD

OMG! I have so much homework. O__O Thankfully it's Thanksgiving weekend this weekend. XD YEA!!! lolz. I can't wait until three days of NO SCHOOL and going shopping. HAHA!! The anime store I always go to is getting a lot of new stuff on Thanksgiving. O___O I'm so going!! HAHA!! XD.