AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213534 times)

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #180 on: September 01 2005, 02:34 pm »
i never hung out with the popular crowd either, moezy-chan. they like to talk about me. `=x it's because i'm soo nerdy. but i'm proud to be a nerd! `=D
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

moezychan

« Reply #181 on: September 01 2005, 02:41 pm »
i never hung out with the popular crowd either, moezy-chan. they like to talk about me. `=x it's because i'm soo nerdy. but i'm proud to be a nerd! `=D

You go girl!  :hello2:

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #182 on: September 01 2005, 02:44 pm »
haha, why, thank you! i love love love being a nerd. and a loser. and a dork. `=P
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #183 on: September 01 2005, 02:44 pm »
Keh.... popular crowds... I dont like those snobbish kinds (hell, who does!?). I wouldnt really say im a nerd... i just dont hang out with popular kids. just normal... sane... friendly people. :lol: it doesnt really matter if youre a nerd... people talk about others... means they dont have their own to talk about... xD

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #184 on: September 01 2005, 02:46 pm »
Keh.... popular crowds... I dont like those snobbish kinds (hell, who does!?). I wouldnt really say im a nerd... i just dont hang out with popular kids. just normal... sane... friendly people. :lol: it doesnt really matter if youre a nerd... people talk about others... means they dont have their own to talk about... xD

very true, angel. people talk about other people because there's nothing else to do. or their just too self-centered and think the world should revolve around them and when something is out of place, they talk about it.

moezychan

« Reply #185 on: September 01 2005, 02:47 pm »

I don't even think the popular kids like the popular kids. They're just too shallow to admit it.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #186 on: September 01 2005, 02:57 pm »
The leader of the snobby group at our school is moving away!
So I'm hoping the group will sorta break apart.
Then I'll start a group, become the leader and be nice to everyone but them
MUAHAHAHAHA! My evil plan is taking place!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline aishiteru

• Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #187 on: September 01 2005, 07:58 pm »
The leader of the snobby group at our school is moving away!
So I'm hoping the group will sorta break apart.
Then I'll start a group, become the leader and be nice to everyone but them
MUAHAHAHAHA! My evil plan is taking place!

but then, don't they usual find a new leader? that's what happens here.

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #188 on: September 01 2005, 08:55 pm »
Leader, schmeder. All it means is that there's someone else to talk about behind their back.....that's the way it alwasy is with these kind of people, I think.

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

moezychan

« Reply #189 on: September 01 2005, 09:27 pm »
but then, don't they usual find a new leader? that's what happens here.

Just like the movie Mean Girls

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #190 on: September 02 2005, 12:15 am »
does anyone really even know what its like to be alone in high school ?
and actually being picked on. i see people saying i love being a nerd but they wouldn't say that if they were actually being treated like one. all through high school i HATED being a nerd. but i was, because i'm not changing my interests just to fit into the crowd.
hence why i was basically alone for the first 3 years of highschool and last 2 years of primary school. School is my most horrible memory.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #191 on: September 02 2005, 12:30 am »
I've never really been alone, except for the times when my friends gave me the cold shoulder.....but I do get completely random people trying to trip me up in the corridors. Most of them don't even know me.

FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
  • Smile and be Passionate.
« Reply #192 on: September 02 2005, 01:14 am »
What's worse is when your own friends betray you. I had a really tight group of friends last year, and we went almost everywhere together. I'm a nerd, so I'm not too good with acting all social and friendly like the rest of my friends were but I was trying my best to come out of my shell a bit. I figured I'd always have my little group of friends to fall back on no matter how bad I was at meeting new people . . . Then the end of the school year came, and I found out that my friends had somehow managed to become part of the popular crowd and that they had been talking about me behind my back for over half the school year.  :( It hurt so bad when I found out because some of the things they were saying were really low. I went from having 9 true friends at school to having 4 . . . It's funny how popularity can change people, and I was never meant to be popular in the first place . . .

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #193 on: September 02 2005, 01:37 am »
People normally start talking to me... so its not like I really do anything... I actually like being left alone. o_O You always would see me trying to NOT listen when people are talking to me... My friends are the one that always does all the talking, really. lol. I just listen to them(or try anyway). And Im naturally hyper... so in any case, im a human spawn of Nakuru (ccs). :rotfl:

People that desire popularity, I consider them just wanting to be the center of attention. To actually start talking about others behind people's backs, especially if theyre your friends, you can't really call them one to start off with. Because true friends don't do that. But we're just human... there';s no specific reason for why people do that over and over again... maybe they just find self pleasure in popularity, not caring what others think anymore.

And Im talking too much again. >_< Sorry, Im dont ranting. Lol. :keke:

moezychan

« Reply #194 on: September 02 2005, 01:46 am »
I always considered myself to be a loner. I never really liked attention because growing up I didn't get it. I have gotten better at my shyness and I can talk to people, but because I didn't hang out with people growing up, my social skills leave something to be desired for. Sometimes I can come on too strong and it scares people away, but in the end I don't mind. I'll make friends, but I still prefer to be by myself. I probably always will.

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
« Reply #195 on: September 02 2005, 01:56 am »
Yeah . . . After the train wreck that happened last year, I've pretty much concluded that I am better off just having one good friend or two. I never was very good at talking to people in the first place and have almost no social skills. I spend too much of my time daydreaming, and I have a lot of interests that most people just don't get. I don't know how to approach people, and I often end up sitting next to a person in class for years before I actually talk to them. I'm amazed at how I ever managed to get to know the few friends that I have now. Goodness knows I wasn't the one who talked first.

Offline Ruby Chan

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #196 on: September 02 2005, 02:01 am »
I don't know how to approach people, and I often end up sitting next to a person in class for years before I actually talk to them. I'm amazed at how I ever managed to get to know the few friends that I have now. Goodness knows I wasn't the one who talked first.

I know just how you feel.....I've known a few people since middle school, and I've only really just got to know them now....and we're in the last year of high school now! But one girl just wouldn't give up, and kept talking to me, so even though I've only known her for a short time, we're really good friends now. I think that some people think me stuck up because I won't yell hello to them in the street if I see them, or strike up conversation....but the truth is, I'm too shy to yell out like other people, and I panic talking face to face with people.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #197 on: September 02 2005, 02:02 am »
Hmmm... how did we even meet up with our friends? The funny thing is, I dont remember! :lol: Im quite forgetful, even at such important things like these. All I know is that somehow we get stuck in the same group when doing a project or report ar sitting at the same table... and we cant just ignore each other by staying silent! hahaha now that I recall it, its really funny, we all just like to talk to each other so we got along. After several years, I still know some kids from elementary school. ^^;;

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
« Reply #198 on: September 02 2005, 02:08 am »
I think that some people think me stuck up because I won't yell hello to them in the street if I see them, or strike up conversation....but the truth is, I'm too shy to yell out like other people, and I panic talking face to face with people.

That's how I am, too. When I see someone I know in the hallway or something like that . . . I suddenly find a new facination with my feet, and walk right past them unless they say hi to me first. I honestly don't know how not to panic when I see people, and that makes others think I'm stuck up. I've had people joke around, and ask me why I don't like them anymore because I don't say hi to them.

moezychan

« Reply #199 on: September 02 2005, 02:14 am »
I do the same thing DoRKyLOo. If I see somebody I know, I won't talk unless they talk first and people think I'm just a stuck up b**ch. I seriously need to work on my social skills! The only time I never have trouble talking is when I talk to really little kids like between the ages of 4-10 or babys' and toddlers. Anything older I have trouble with. That's part of the reason I chose to become an elementary teacher. No pressure.