AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213575 times)

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
  • Smile and be Passionate.
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #200 on: September 02 2005, 02:20 am »
It seems like we've got a few things in common moezy-chan. I have no problem talking to little kids or people who seem more shy than I am, but when it comes to others who seem to have more confidence in themselves . . . I don't know what to do.

moezychan

« Reply #201 on: September 02 2005, 02:27 am »
It seems like we've got a few things in common moezy-chan. I have no problem talking to little kids or people who seem more shy than I am, but when it comes to others who seem to have more confidence in themselves . . . I don't know what to do.

Go figure! I do the exact same thing!

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #202 on: September 02 2005, 02:41 am »
Same here! I feel quite comfortable talking to people I know really well, but then if it is other people that I hardly know I freeze up.
Even with when I'm with a very close group of friends, I don't talk alot.
I am also considered a 'nerd', but I'm only nicknamed that by all my friends because they say I'm smart.. But even if it is a nickname, I shall be a nerdy forever!! :keke:

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

moezychan

« Reply #203 on: September 02 2005, 02:58 am »
One common mistake people make about me is that I'm too shy and that I should talk more, and then I will eventually overcome my shyness and I'll talk for hours and then they tell me to shut up! People need to make up their minds. Makes me very frustrated!  :BangHead:

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #204 on: September 02 2005, 03:54 am »
One common mistake people make about me is that I'm too shy and that I should talk more, and then I will eventually overcome my shyness and I'll talk for hours and then they tell me to shut up! People need to make up their minds. Makes me very frustrated! :BangHead:

oh yeah, i remember you talking about that. people seriously need to make up their minds about if they want you to talk or not because it gets annoying when they keep asking "why aren't you talking?" when they've told you to shut up so many times. mann it gets annoying.
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #205 on: September 02 2005, 04:03 am »
Sometimes I feel like if I say something I'll be laughed at.....I know I'm not as 'hip' as other people, and that I don't really have a clue when it comes to music and celebrities....but I try and join in all the same. Except, then I get told I'm wrong, or that that was old news....so I find it easier most of the time to just stay silent and listen to the conversations, rather than joining in.

I find it easier to talk about things like books, or anime, but no one has the same interests as me.....I was so happy when one boy started talking to me about Harry Potter 6, and we actually had a conversation! But after that....I didn't know what to say.

I hate being like this, but I've got so used to staying quiet, I find it hard to speak up now.....

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #206 on: September 02 2005, 04:37 am »
oh yeah, i remember you talking about that. people seriously need to make up their minds about if they want you to talk or not because it gets annoying when they keep asking "why aren't you talking?" when they've told you to shut up so many times. mann it gets annoying.

Same here. So I just listen... unless something is directed at me. But it doesnt happen anymore. Im always the friendly one that says hi to everyone in sight, so i quote my friend, "Why do you always say hi to everyone? Even people you don't know? o.O" My answer? Well... to be honest, i never gave an answer. lol. i just fo. ;)

Sometimes I feel like if I say something I'll be laughed at.....I know I'm not as 'hip' as other people, and that I don't really have a clue when it comes to music and celebrities....but I try and join in all the same. Except, then I get told I'm wrong, or that that was old news....so I find it easier most of the time to just stay silent and listen to the conversations, rather than joining in.

I find it easier to talk about things like books, or anime, but no one has the same interests as me.....I was so happy when one boy started talking to me about Harry Potter 6, and we actually had a conversation! But after that....I didn't know what to say.

I hate being like this, but I've got so used to staying quiet, I find it hard to speak up now.....

Happened to me also. I don't know that many people with the same interests as me unless they actually saw something I had related to it. an example would be my sketchbook... my friends always snatch it from me whenever they get the chance (because i walways keep it away from them o.O). just when I think that they wont know what any of the contents are (always anime, I tell you! xD) they recognize it shouting, "oh! You saw this too!?"

Offline DoRKyLOo

• New Fan
  • Smile and be Passionate.
« Reply #207 on: September 02 2005, 07:01 am »

I'm like that, too. I'm just not interested in the same things everyone else is. I watch more anime than I do primetime TV shows and read more books than celebrity magazines, so when it comes to having to talk to people I have nothing to say. Even if I try to talk about anime, people jsut role their eyes at me and change the topic before I can get out a second sentance. Because of that, I don't talk to people much.

I don't like being so shy all the time, but I've been this way for so long that it's hard to change. When I did try to talk to people more, my friends ended up turning on me. I guess I was meant to keep my mouth shut.

moezychan

« Reply #208 on: September 02 2005, 07:04 am »

I don't like being so shy all the time, but I've been this way for so long that it's hard to change. When I did try to talk to people more, my friends ended up turning on me. I guess I was meant to keep my mouth shut.

I'm completely different. I actually love being shy. There are some moments when I hate it, but being shy ensures that I'll be left alone. I'll forever be a lone wolf.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #209 on: September 02 2005, 07:23 am »
Shy? I'm shy!! haha. *nervous laugh* I feel so out of place. HAHA!! Haven't gone on this thread for a while. hehe. ^___^" lolz

So how was everyone's summer???? Mine needs to be longer right now. >__< School's starting soon. AH!!!! No!!! I really don't look forward to school right now. *sigh*
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Fai

• Utter Silence
  • Dedicated Fan
  • Hide that rum!!
« Reply #210 on: September 02 2005, 08:57 am »
My summer has been pretty much blah. XD I've been to a babysitting course, website making course and  Jr.Lifeguards. ^_^ Other than that, I've stayed home and played on the computer -.-'

I don't want to go back to school either..>> mine starts in..5 days I think? I just want a few more weeks of freedom thats all...

Set by Hachi
Ashlee and I love our Rum!
~~~~~~~
Fourm Family.:.
Onee-chan.:.Ruby-chan.:.Zeldi.:. AkaiYuki.:.Hori.:. moezy-chan.:.babypiggy.:.Miharu Endoh.:.bLuetopaz.:.Shiunu.:.Ashlee
Oniichan.:.VexNet
Imoto-chan.:.Moonflower121 <---My *special* imoto-chan!
Aunt.:.{Pikari.:.Sakaki}
Cousin.:.Genki_Girl
~~~~~~
If you had a choice; why not choose happiness?
It's called...CANON~
~~~~~~
遠く遠く この空のどこかに 君はいるんだろう
I know that you are somewhere under this sky, far, far away
-"Planetarium" -Ai Otsuka
-------

Offline charme.*

• Touya is mine~~!
  • Mega Fan
  • .questions need answers.
« Reply #211 on: September 02 2005, 09:21 am »
So how was everyone's summer???? Mine needs to be longer right now. >__< School's starting soon. AH!!!! No!!! I really don't look forward to school right now. *sigh*

snif.. i'm in winter.. and i'm about to finish school.-- in two months time wiiii *giant smile*

i am neither a shy person nor a sociable one.. it depends on the day-- but i don't find it thaat hard to talk to other people.. although its sometimes hard to find something in common.. i'm weird >_<
at least my firends say so.. haha
*The dream is coming to an end. And thus the nightmeare begins*

FoRuM FaMiLy:~
moonflower121 ~ little sister
kawaiihana ~ little sister
monse ~ little sister              qe te mejores :0)
endoh ~ big sister
ruby-chan ~ big sister
 kuropuppy ~ big brother
moezy-chan ~ cousin

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #212 on: September 02 2005, 09:28 am »
My summer has been pretty much blah. XD I've been to a babysitting course, website making course and? Jr.Lifeguards. ^_^ Other than that, I've stayed home and played on the computer -.-'

I don't want to go back to school either..>> mine starts in..5 days I think? I just want a few more weeks of freedom thats all...

Hehe, school starts in 5 days for me too! So far I have spent my days on the computer dodging glares and disapproving looks from my mother -_-. On the last day of vacation I plan to do my yearly back-to-school ritual: Scream bloody murder and not care about what the neighbours think :) (I suppose I should maybe stop... it might take a toll on my voice o.O)

*Shakes fist* Dang you, charme.*! You're so lucky! :D
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline charme.*

• Touya is mine~~!
  • Mega Fan
  • .questions need answers.
« Reply #213 on: September 02 2005, 09:31 am »
*Shakes fist* Dang you, charme.*! You're so lucky! :D
of course i'm not!! i'm freezing down here!¨*sobbs*
*The dream is coming to an end. And thus the nightmeare begins*

FoRuM FaMiLy:~
moonflower121 ~ little sister
kawaiihana ~ little sister
monse ~ little sister              qe te mejores :0)
endoh ~ big sister
ruby-chan ~ big sister
 kuropuppy ~ big brother
moezy-chan ~ cousin

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #214 on: September 02 2005, 09:34 am »
******does anyone really even know what its like to be alone in high school ?
and actually being picked on. i see people saying i love being a nerd but they wouldn't say that if they were actually being treated like one. all through high school i HATED being a nerd. but i was, because i'm not changing my interests just to fit into the crowd.
hence why i was basically alone for the first 3 years of highschool and last 2 years of primary school. School is my most horrible memory.*****

I Know this is a little late but yeah I do know.  I went to elementary school and I was all alone they picked on me I HATED it.  So during recess I pretty much stayed on the swing reading.  The only friend I had that went to the school was a guy but even he didn't always be a good friend for fear of being picked on himself.  So I loved it when I moved cauz now it's a much bigger school and people can be weirdos/nerds together.   
(our class size was the largest in the system 25 kids  now here it is also the largest (besides the incoming kindergarten class)300+)
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #215 on: September 02 2005, 09:57 am »
School starts in five days for everyone. Me too!!!

My summer has been blah. >< Summer school for a month, there went my summer holiday. >< And then I didn't do anything big in August other than going to the US for a little over a week. Wish something big happened. HAHA!!!

I want a few more weeks of freedom too. T____T
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

moezychan

« Reply #216 on: September 02 2005, 10:20 am »
My college courses already started. I started on Monday, August 29 and I'm so happy to be back! I missed it. Chances are you all think I'm weird, but who cares!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #217 on: September 02 2005, 10:25 am »
******does anyone really even know what its like to be alone in high school ?
and actually being picked on. i see people saying i love being a nerd but they wouldn't say that if they were actually being treated like one. all through high school i HATED being a nerd. but i was, because i'm not changing my interests just to fit into the crowd.
hence why i was basically alone for the first 3 years of highschool and last 2 years of primary school. School is my most horrible memory.*****

I Know this is a little late but yeah I do know. I went to elementary school and I was all alone they picked on me I HATED it. So during recess I pretty much stayed on the swing reading. The only friend I had that went to the school was a guy but even he didn't always be a good friend for fear of being picked on himself. So I loved it when I moved cauz now it's a much bigger school and people can be weirdos/nerds together.
(our class size was the largest in the system 25 kids now here it is also the largest (besides the incoming kindergarten class)300+)

yea, thats kinda what it was like for me most my school life >.> So GLAD to be outta there and in a more adult enviroment like College :keke:
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

moezychan

« Reply #218 on: September 02 2005, 10:31 am »
yea, thats kinda what it was like for me most my school life >.> So GLAD to be outta there and in a more adult enviroment like College :keke:

I know exactly what you're talking about VexNet!

Offline aishiteru

• dedicated to animes & asian dramas
  • Dedicated Fan
  • i L0VE syaoran!
« Reply #219 on: September 02 2005, 11:45 am »
ughh. i start school  in 6 days and i need to do my work before then. i also gotta stop sleeping late and focusing on my school work. sorry guys! i may not reply as much on the forums as i used to, but i'll still keep in touch!
"Dreams can be such dangerous things: they smolder on like a fire does and sometimes consume us completely." - Memoirs of a Geisha[/center]