AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213717 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #460 on: September 17 2005, 05:45 am »
I'm out of my writer's block. I wrote a bunch of stuff today in school. HAHA!! I guess you can say that my inspiration is school. O__O OMG! Did I just say what I think I said. HOLY!! I just said school was good for me.. well something like that. ROFL!!

oh Ok. I'll put the link on my sig again. ^__^ lolz. I'll going to post chapter 4 today, I think. *ponders* Probably. I mean it's the weekend!!! lolz. XD

I just got back from school today. My ride was pissed off because I asked him to drive 3 other people home. -__-" Whoops. My bad. I'm just trying to be nice. He was like speeding on the roads. His car is CRAZY. O__O lolz.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

moezychan

« Reply #461 on: September 17 2005, 08:59 am »
I've had writer's block for I don't know how long. I can't think of anything else to write for my current fanfic. Also, I always said that after I saw every episode of Card Captor Sakura, I would finally write a fanfic, but then I said I would wait until I read every manga volume. I've seen every episode, and read every manga volume, and I still haven't started my fanfic. I have truly lost the ability to write anything.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #462 on: September 17 2005, 09:05 am »
Ugh I hate writer's block! I have it right now (curse it!)! I opened up my chapter I was supposed to finish, but I just sat there, staring, not knowing what to do. I guess my theory isn't working (my theory is that if it's raining, I'll be able to write a lot of my chapter than on sunny days)/isn't true. My story is actually going smoothly (other than this chapter I'm trying to write), 49 reviews for three chapters, the whole story so far is 12270. I don't know what's wrong with me. I got everything planned out, the plot, a couple of scenes, but I can't seem to write. Nooo... this is not good...
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #463 on: September 17 2005, 09:08 am »
I seem to be on a 24/7 Writers block.
Or maybe I just have a horrible imagination?
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #464 on: September 17 2005, 09:25 am »
Ugh I hate writer's block! I have it right now (curse it!)! I opened up my chapter I was supposed to finish, but I just sat there, staring, not knowing what to do. I guess my theory isn't working (my theory is that if it's raining, I'll be able to write a lot of my chapter than on sunny days)/isn't true. My story is actually going smoothly (other than this chapter I'm trying to write), 49 reviews for three chapters, the whole story so far is 12270. I don't know what's wrong with me. I got everything planned out, the plot, a couple of scenes, but I can't seem to write. Nooo... this is not good...

I can't believe this, but I read your story Don't Look Back that both you and your sister wrote! My fanfic name is the same as it is here. I loved that story, except for the ending. I kinda wish Haku and Chihiro would get together. Guess it is a small world.

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #465 on: September 17 2005, 09:28 am »
Yay~! I finally came back from the dentist... and my Pocky shopping! xD

I don't know... I come up with random ideas when I'm secretly reading manga in class... *lol, yeah that's how bored I get* for CCS... like, me arguing whether or not SS should meet each other for the first time... meet several years later after breaking up... force them to go on a blind date set up by ET... *lol* I don't know. But I seem to want to go for the fluff. O_O" It's impossible I tell you. -.-"

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #466 on: September 17 2005, 09:29 am »
Huh? What? Sorry to have mistaken you, but I'm not Dahee Fanel *shrugs embarassedly* Gomen nasai to have made you thought I wrote that (the quote from my sig must've made you think that). I feel so embarassed... *turns red and runs off*
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #467 on: September 17 2005, 09:32 am »
Huh? What? Sorry to have mistaken you, but I'm not Dahee Fanel *shrugs embarassedly* Gomen nasai to have made you thought I wrote that (the quote from my sig must've made you think that). I feel so embarassed... *turns red and runs off*

That's alright. I should have double checked. I'm embarrassed too now.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #468 on: September 17 2005, 09:40 am »
BLAH!! HAHA! I finished chapter 4! FINALLY! After like over a month of writer's block I'm off it!!

AH!! Angel went Pocky shopping. O__O Me want some too!!! AH!!!! I have my Kit-Kat though. XD hehe. I just need a glass of milk now to go with the chocolate. SO sweet. hehe.

Bleh! Now I have nothing big to do. I don't want to do homework and I don't think I can write chapter five for my fanfic yet. *sigh* THIS SUCKS!! T__T lolz
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #469 on: September 17 2005, 09:40 am »
And I must've missed something. Lol.

Wow Cherry... I never noticed how much you can write o.O Mayve cuz I never knew/checked for your penname. Lol! Maybe you should give me some tips. ;P

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #470 on: September 17 2005, 09:53 am »
lolz. Isn't that someone else's fanfic?? :dodge: lolz. Since it's by someone called Dahee Fanel... lol.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #471 on: September 17 2005, 10:07 am »
O.O... okay, I AM that blind. It must be the Pocky. :lol: But I do need some tips. :P

So tired.. I want to sleep... but it's so humid... and it's not even 8:30PM! I have homework from all of my classes (for PE there was the homework of doing crunches...[no, not the eating type] lol). It's so exhausting.. ENglish we get to write a story about a make believe character we came up with in class. lol

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #472 on: September 17 2005, 10:37 am »
Ow, my body is aching everywhere! I swear, when this jingle contest is over I'm gonna sleep all day! The theme is not even that good! Physics?

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #473 on: September 17 2005, 12:01 pm »
OK people.. Get ready for this. You guys might want to back away from your computer for a while. OK ready???

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!! Do you know how they DESTROYED Naruto!!!!!! OMG!! I need to friking scream right now. WTF!!!! *sigh*

Ok I'm done. I'll go rant some more in the Naruto thread. ^__^ HEHE. Bye bye!!! lolz.

Offline Ralea

• Passing Through Life Unnoticed
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • When will we see each other again?
« Reply #474 on: September 17 2005, 06:28 pm »
*removes hands from ears and approaches computer* Seems I'm not the only one in a bad mood because of anime.

~Forum family~                                             
Onii-chan : Kuropuppy
Onee-chan : Sayora Chan, lika-ichi
Ate : princess kakurine
Imoto-chan : Zeldi, Monse-chan
Twin sisters : fisah, xOLight AngelxO
Cousins : sofiacardcaptors, bluetopaz
Niece : Asuka

99% of the female population all think that Syaoran is the hottest bishie ever in both TRC & CCS. 1% is me! XD If you're one of the 1% who isn't so possesive over Syaoran, and wants him to be with Sakura only, copy and paste this into your sig.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #475 on: September 17 2005, 11:44 pm »
LMAO lika-chi I know. Naruto has officially become, INSANE. Iruka sounds like a broken record with gay undertones, and Naruto has a constant cold, the little of Sakura I heard made me screech, and I'm praying to god that they I dont ruin Sasuke ;___;

And Sexy jutsu made me laugh, I didn't think they'd keep it in XD

I have Writer's Block too, *sigh* I hate it soo much, I feel so worthless, because I express my feelings through writing, and if I can't do that....>_>

Angelic-Essence I envy you, I'd rather take english than the stuff I'm taking now, but I have to wait till next term -_- The only decent course I think is Bio 20 XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #476 on: September 17 2005, 11:48 pm »
No! Don't envy me fisah! Lolz.

I missed the dubbed Naruto last week, damn it. It's Saturday today so Im going to watch it tonight. OMG did they sound that horrific!?

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #477 on: September 17 2005, 11:58 pm »
Not really horrific, just, "OMFG, WTF?" kind of shock. You actually get use to it, though  I am completely pissed off about Iruka. He sounds like a GIRL! Or, a broken record with gay undertones! It made me so sad -_- All that's left is Kakashi and Sasuke's voice to save the show, if now, I could always stick to dubs XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #478 on: September 18 2005, 12:01 am »
NOEZ! Don't ruin Kakashi! Sasuke I duno. He never really appealed to me, even when I first saw Naruto. *gets whacked by Sasuke-obsessors*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #479 on: September 18 2005, 12:20 am »
If they ruin more characters, I think I'm going to die. O__O lolz.

Naruto, Iruka, and Sakura are enough. -___-" lolz.

Blah!! It's too early in the morning right now. So tired. Why did I wake up now?!?! Firstly I was woken up by geese or something outside the house make noises. @_@ lolz. It was annoying. Then I went back to sleep and now my BROTHERS are the one that are making all the sound. O__O AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need episode 48 or GSD now... I need a summary. *sigh* It doesn't look all too exciting.. *yawn*