AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213900 times)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #500 on: September 19 2005, 01:52 am »
Really? I never really asked about the yolk thing of my aprents... hmm...

[several moments later]

Yeah, my mom says its duck egg. lol

OMG I saw the Naruto dubbed yesterday! It was.... weird. Lol. I won't say I hate it since I don't but the dubbed voice characters are a bit off... I mean... Sakura doesn't really sounds like... her. Lol. Naruto sounds a bit weird. Sasuke is like... ehhh. Kakashi is okay I guess.... and Im beginning to agree with fisah about the Iruka voice. rofl!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #501 on: September 19 2005, 02:23 am »
Really?? I never knew that it was a duck yolk. lolz. Guess I never really cared that much about the yolk. XD hehe

I do think that duck egg yolks have more calorie. Don't know but I think they do. lolz

OMG! I only saw the first episode. NO Kakashi or Sasuke. T___T lolz. Iruka's voice is messed up!! >__< lolz.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #502 on: September 19 2005, 02:40 am »
Sasuke sounds TOO quiet... Im like turning up the volume, saying, "What did he just say?" It's like Rei in the dubbed version of Eveangelion. AHHHHHHHH!! Don't do that to my series!!! *starts bawling*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #503 on: September 19 2005, 03:17 am »
REALLY?? lolz. I'll keep the volume thing in mind!!! ROFL!!! That's so not Sasuke. Wait.. Sasuke is a bit quiet in the Japanese series.. but that's only like his personality!!! lolz.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #504 on: September 19 2005, 03:25 am »
But when Sasuke is pissed, you hear him...loud and clear...espcially when he calls everything annoying *fangirlish sigh* I hope it isn't too ruined, I'm a little sad now ;__; Sasuke!!!!11111 *sob*

YAY! You guys agree with me about Iruka sounding like a broken record with gay undertones XD I told that too my friend and she called me senile >_> Its th truth though, he sounds weird ;__; Especially when he says 'Ramen' >_>

*sigh* I guess we'll eventually get use to it, I mean, it is 100+ something episodes, right? Iruka will probably sound normal (someone shoot me, I called that...sound normal ;__;) and we'd probably just watch it XD Still, the best dub till this day, is definetly Inuyasha XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #505 on: September 19 2005, 03:44 am »
The dubbing VAs don't do accents [or any other anime series for the matter >_>], that's why the sentences/names/whatever else seems a bit off. Lolz

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #506 on: September 19 2005, 03:49 am »
Yeah, but I think they did an okay job with sensei and jutsu, ramen just sounded a little off :P But at least those Narutards who haven't watch it subbed can finally watch it :P Guess the show does more good then bad ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Ruby Chan

• Yet Another Anime Obsessive
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • KuroFai Love
« Reply #507 on: September 19 2005, 03:51 am »
I'm downloading the subbed versions...I have no desire to watch the dubbed ones.

But one thing.....shouldn't we be talking about this on the Anime/Manga board?  :tongue3:
« Last Edit: September 19 2005, 04:02 am by Ruby Chan »

My Fanfiction              AnimeFicathon             My LJ
FORUM FAMILY -  Hori ~ Little Sister    Sakaki ~ Big Sister    Fai ~ Little Sister    VexNet ~ Big Brother
OniiChanTouya - Little Sister    Zeldi ~ Cousin     Pikari ~ Big Sister   lika-chi ~ Cousin     AkaiYuki ~ Aunt        Dragonia ~ Cousin       soficacardcaptors ~ Big Sister      bLuetopaz ~ Big Sister       S.Espoire ~ Cousin      
Charme* ~ Little Sister        Starfire ~ Big Sister      Asuka-chan ~ Little Sister

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #508 on: September 19 2005, 03:59 am »
True, sorry about that, I tend to erm, dwell on topics too much XD (espcially anime/manga ones XD)

Anyway, I just found out that we got some new neighbours. There a bunch of kids who are pretty decent, though they clash with the other ones. In my neighbourhood, the kids have to go through hell before they are 'accepted', and the last new neighbours *who aren't new anymore :P* want to do it to the new ones now XD Messed up child insanity I suppose. I dont really do that....much XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #509 on: September 19 2005, 04:10 am »
ara...? Woops. :X I got carried away. lolz

rofl, never had anything like that happen before in my neighborhood... there aren't many new people around here since I moved here 8-9 years ago. My best friend lives down the block but we don't exactly see each other much. o.O (it's cuz of my parents not really liking him -.-")

And there was another best friend.... he moved to Staten Island. He and her sister still visits... but not so often now. I can understand why but I still feel a bit lonely around here. It's only of the few reasons I occupy myself on the internet. :/

And lastly, my neighborhood is mainly little kids. Ahhh youth... *lol, I soiund so old! xD*

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #510 on: September 19 2005, 04:27 am »
Yes, I have the same problem, I'm older than everyone, (even though my looks cease to say so :P), and the oldest is 12 years old, and there still undergoing puberty, so not the best people to hang with XD My best friend, well, ex best friend, moved away, and she got all snarky online with me, so I just ignored her. I stay on the itnernet too because of this as well, the internet is a void of the unreal, its nice place to get away from everything ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #511 on: September 19 2005, 05:38 am »
I stay on the itnernet too because of this as well, the internet is a void of the unreal, its nice place to get away from everything ^^

I can agree with that. The internet takes you out of the normal (if such a thing exists), and into another world entirely.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #512 on: September 19 2005, 09:10 am »
I would love for them to create a Virtual Net. you walk around in the net. Much like Rockman.EXE
but when i had no friends in high school and even now in college when i have nobody to hang out with (except my neighbour) i spend my time Online talking to people who seem so much more nicer than everyone else i know in schools.
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

moezychan

« Reply #513 on: September 19 2005, 09:15 am »
I would love for them to create a Virtual Net. you walk around in the net. Much like Rockman.EXE
but when i had no friends in high school and even now in college when i have nobody to hang out with (except my neighbour) i spend my time Online talking to people who seem so much more nicer than everyone else i know in schools.

Yeah, sort of like in Yu-Gi-Oh when Yugi, Mokoba and Joey went into that virtual world made by Kaiba Corp to save Kaiba. Virtual buying, virtual people. You could travel all over the world and not leave your computer once! And I agree. People on the net seem much nicer than in person. You get to see them for who they are on the inside, and not judge them by how they act on the outside. I don't have any qualms with the people on here, but I have a lot of problems with people I know in real life. They almost always judge me wrongly.

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #514 on: September 19 2005, 09:23 am »
well theres still plenty of people that tick me off, and some are right here on this forum too....
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #515 on: September 19 2005, 09:40 am »
WAH!!!! I'm back from a day of fun! Well sort of. lolz..

What we talking about right now??? Hmm... Virtual wrold?? lolz. I want that too. I seem to have a lot more friends online than in real life. ROFL!!!!!!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #516 on: September 19 2005, 09:45 am »
Yeah, a virtual world would be awesome. I think that's why the world is so, horrible, People are judgemental, stereotypical, and its more important to fit in then be yourself. I do have friends outside of the interenet, but they aren't nearly as nice as you guys XD I wish people would be more open-minded, and that's why anime and manga fans are so cool, because they're already open-minded, seeing as they like something from another culture :lol:.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #517 on: September 19 2005, 09:56 am »
Yeah, a virtual world would be awesome. I think that's why the world is so, horrible, People are judgemental, stereotypical, and its more important to fit in then be yourself. I do have friends outside of the interenet, but they aren't nearly as nice as you guys XD I wish people would be more open-minded, and that's why anime and manga fans are so cool, because they're already open-minded, seeing as they like something from another culture :lol:.

Exactly. You learn about new cultures, even people who aren't Japanese. I don't have many friends in real life, and the ones who are my friends don't know the real me. I can honestly say that nearly everybody on this forum know me for who I want to be, and not how I really am. In the real world, I change my image because I don't think people will like how I act, and then I try to act like myself, and people start to complain about my attitude. My self-esteem has really shot up since I started participating in this forum. I really love it here!

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #518 on: September 19 2005, 10:01 am »
*hugs* I'm glad we made me you feel better, and I'm glad we got to know the real mozey-chan XD I tend to change myself too, if only for people to like me. I feel cheap when I'm around people, I really do hate it sometimes. Thankfully, I meet the few who are really nice, but the world can be a dark place.
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #519 on: September 19 2005, 10:09 am »
*hugs* I'm glad we made me you feel better, and I'm glad we got to know the real mozey-chan XD I tend to change myself too, if only for people to like me. I feel cheap when I'm around people, I really do hate it sometimes. Thankfully, I meet the few who are really nice, but the world can be a dark place.

I feel the same way; I feel like I'm shallow and petty when I'm around other people. And I agree with you. The world can be a pretty dark place. Sometime we have to take the good with the bad. And in my opinion, if the bad didn't happen, we probably wouldn't appreciate the good as much. I know I wouldn't value how my life turned out if I didn't overcome all those obstacles, and even with all the bad in the world, it's good to know that there are people who are good and caring.