AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213712 times)

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #520 on: September 19 2005, 12:20 pm »
Virtual world IS really better than out there... out there, I'm usually horrible at making friends because I tend to say things really fast and end up making a fool of myself. Here, I can at least take my time saying things and show my true self unlike out there, where people judge you wayy too fast. Bleh. Sometimes on really bad days at school, I find myself thinking about this forum and how I wish school would hurry up so I can talk to all you wonderful people :keke: I don't really even talk and show my true self at home, because talking to my sisters is like talking to walls with eyes glued to The O.C. or Veronica Mars or whatever. And with my parents, ugh, when my little sister does something bad to me and I try to tell my parents, ugh, they think just because I'm older I can't possible be offended by a little girl. When my little sister does something bad to me, they ignore me when I try to tell them and don't talk to me. Sometimes they even give my little sister hugs. Ugh.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #521 on: September 19 2005, 12:28 pm »
*hugs Cherry* I think that's horrible, I really do. We all love you here, and this is like my second...virtual world really ^^. I do the same thing, talk really fast, then get nervous about it. I hate my attitude sometimes, like how I regard people so highly when I shouldn't -.-. I love this forum alot, and everyone in it ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #522 on: September 19 2005, 12:28 pm »
You know. Online, I can truly be my weird self. In real life, I don't do that much unless I'm around my really really close friends! Even around my close friends, I don't ask like my weird self. ROFL! Because they don't know the real me. *sigh* It sucks, you know! lolz. I mean like when I'm making new friends, I"m a quiet and nice girl. ROFL! But then after that, I'm a wacky, truly weird girl. ROFL!!!

I mean not a lot of people know that I"m really crazy. HAHA!!! Like you guys know I'm crazy. Although I don't act crazy now!! LOLZ!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #523 on: September 19 2005, 12:31 pm »
I like crazy people :P It balances my weird personality XD

I so get you :haha:  I act really shy and nice, and people dont know the real otaku crazy grammar fetish me ^^, its so weird XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #524 on: September 19 2005, 12:31 pm »
*hugs fisah* Thank you! I've been giving a lot of thank yous out these days ^_^'' lmao Lika-Chi you live up to your custom title! You really are crazy and hyper (in a good way, of course! :keke:)
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #525 on: September 19 2005, 12:36 pm »
OF COURSE! I don't put it there just for shows. I actually live up to it!! ROLF!!!

I love being crazy an dhyper. It makes me feel better. And acting hyper is a really good way of relaxing, in a way. ROFL!! I mean like I don't think of my problems when I'm crazy or hyper!! haha. XD ^__^

o.O Whoo!! Fisah! I notice that your cookies are going up one by one right now. ROFL!!! Speaking of cookies... I want some right now. ROFL!!!! I was suppose to make some this weekend.... O__O OMG!!!

Oh yea! I want to recommend (OMG! HOW DO YOU SPELL IT?!?!? I've typed it up like 10 times!! >__<) lolz. Anyways. I want to recommend a book!!! haha... It's called,A time for Dancing IT'S SO SAD!!!!!! AH!!!! I was about to cry in one part. I haven't finished it yet. It's a really good book.

But then I can't believe it! I actually read like three regular books, not manga, over the past month!! O__O OMG! That's a lot considering, I hate reading novel books! ROFL!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

moezychan

« Reply #526 on: September 19 2005, 12:38 pm »
This truly is a wonderful forum! Starfire-chan is right! This is the looney bin, but we all love it anyways! And normal is vastly overrated! The one thing I love more than anything, no age barrier. We aren't tied in by age, we're tied in by our love for anime and manga! By being on here, I'm getting my childhood back. I can have fun, and not once have people told me to raise my voice, lower my voice, shut up or act my age. I haven't been judged once, and that has never happened to me before. I finally feel appreciated. Aishiteru minna-san!

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #527 on: September 19 2005, 12:41 pm »
lika-chi, you make me feel like jumping up and down and dancing and being hyper :keke: Ehehe, I don't remember when I last read a regular book, like non-anime. I think it was a month ago. Bleh. Well I'll have to read at least 1 for all these book report and studies and presentations I have to do (noooo). I try to read normal books but I keep finding myself putting them down and getting distracted or grabbing a manga instead. Maybe I just need to find some new reading material. Thanks for your recommendation on the book :keke:

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #528 on: September 19 2005, 12:41 pm »
LMAO, yes you do, haha, I should have a title...hmm XD

Yeah, I wrote this analysis as to why S + S is perfect, since this guy thought it wasnt, and everyone was giving me cookies XD I feel honoured though XD I'm going to give you a cookie then, rofl...for living up to you're title, yah XD

You spelt it right I think, recommend, right? Wait...I can't spell it either >.< I'll read the book then, go search my library XD I wish library's had manga sometimes XD That would rock, and the little manga I do see, is DBZ >_>

OH WOW!  Non-manga? *claps* I could never do that, ever XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #529 on: September 19 2005, 12:43 pm »
*hugs moezy-chan* I'm so happy you're happy :keke:

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #530 on: September 19 2005, 12:44 pm »
Yup  Loonybin we are!  lol  The best one in the world! 
(BTW you guys can just call me Star, typing out Starfire get annoying (for me at least))

*** I'm getting my childhood back. I can have fun, and not once have people told me to raise my voice, lower my voice, shut up or act my age***

That's becauz there isn't (usually) any sound!  lol 
That's another reason why I love it here  I don't have to listen to my voice  (I hate it)
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #531 on: September 19 2005, 12:47 pm »
Yes, I agree Star-chan and moezy-chan, we are so happy together because we know each other from the iniside, and that truly counts ^^. I think the world would be a happier place, if there wasn't any age barriers, language barriers, cultre, religion, etc. That's pretty much why almost everyone is judged, while those differences makes us that special person who deserves to be loved. I'm glad everyone is happy here ^^
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #532 on: September 19 2005, 12:50 pm »
Yup  Loonybin we are!  lol  The best one in the world! 
(BTW you guys can just call me Star, typing out Starfire get annoying (for me at least))

*** I'm getting my childhood back. I can have fun, and not once have people told me to raise my voice, lower my voice, shut up or act my age***

That's becauz there isn't (usually) any sound!  lol 
That's another reason why I love it here  I don't have to listen to my voice  (I hate it)

I hate my voice too. There are times I can't even hear what it really sounds like and I can't talk the way I want to. And no problem Star! Do you mind if I call you Star-chan?

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #533 on: September 19 2005, 12:53 pm »
I tend to get annoyed by my voice as well, maybe because it gets high-pitched when I'm nervous XD But I think everyone has a beautiful voice, even you moezy-chan XD
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

moezychan

« Reply #534 on: September 19 2005, 12:56 pm »
I tend to get annoyed by my voice as well, maybe because it gets high-pitched when I'm nervous XD But I think everyone has a beautiful voice, even you moezy-chan XD

Arigatou. I'm blushing now. I'm not used to compliments. I usually find it hard to believe that my voice is beautiful, though, because most people are complaining about it. Even my mother complains about it. Didn't help that I had to take speech therapy when I was younger.

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #535 on: September 19 2005, 12:58 pm »
I hate my voice too. There are times I can't even hear what it really sounds like and I can't talk the way I want to. And no problem Star! Do you mind if I call you Star-chan?
Nope I don't mind you can even get rid of the chan if you like

I'm sure you'rs isn't too bad My friend has this really high squeak when she get scared (she knows she does and doesn't mind)
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #536 on: September 19 2005, 12:59 pm »
Thank you, yours probably is beautiful as well XD I cant stand the high pitched...ness though XD I'm such a girl sometimes XD

So much love in this forum :haha:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #537 on: September 19 2005, 01:00 pm »
OMG! I hate my voice too... It sounds so xP. lolz Some people thought I was a guy. T___T SO SAD!!!!!

HAHA!! Thanks! Living up to that title is SO MUCH FUN!! haha..

OMG! You guys must go read that book!! It's so sad. It's about dancing too. BALLET! Just my kind of book!! HAHA!! It's about two best friends and they're really good friends. Last year of high school and then one friend finds out she has cancer. T___T OMG!! I was about to cry when they did that scene. ARG!!!!! So sad!! *sigh* It's getting really good. XD hehe. I'm over 100 pages in less than 2 days. O__O lolz.

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #538 on: September 19 2005, 01:03 pm »
HAHA, I'll look for it, it sounds really angsty, my type of thing. I'm not that into ballet *though I did try it when I was little :sweatdrop:* so I'll probably read it for the drama and angst XD It sounds really sad though ;__;

Over 100 pages?! Yikes :XD:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #539 on: September 19 2005, 01:07 pm »
Actually the book is over 200 pages. ROFL!! And there's a sequel, I believe. I have to search for the books. I want to see a movie for it. HAHA!! Angst.. you know I never really got what that word really meant. -___-" YES! I do have a very low vocabulary. But I learn!! ROFL!!

I'm serious! I have like a really low vocab. It's mostly why I got so low for my English mark. ROFL!!!

You know.. I want to hear everyone's voice. HEHE!! :greengrin: HAHA! I get everyone to record their voices and then upload it!! HAHA!! *hits self to calm down* ROFL!