AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213718 times)

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #540 on: September 19 2005, 01:11 pm »
Really? Well, I read like 2 mangas a day, and there like 100 pages and up, so its okay, I think XD It sounds really good ^^

Angst means something really depressing, just a sad, sad thing. Your vocabularly sounds fine though, hehe, I've always loved english, maybe that's why I do decent 0.o

ROFL, we should do that. Use like those recorder, and say stuff in it, and upload it. Maybe you should do a thread for it as well :P
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #541 on: September 19 2005, 01:11 pm »
I would record my voice....but my webcam's microphone function is broken.
...If it even had one in the first place. It never worked in the begining.
Piece of crap!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #542 on: September 19 2005, 01:16 pm »
I remember when I got the 6th Harry Potter book. I was on the library waiting list for 2 weeks! I didn't like the 5th book and I didn't want to buy the 6th in case I didn't like it either so I decided to put it on hold at the library.

After I got it the only time I put it down was when I ate dinner. I even went without sleep for the entire night because I wanted to find out what happened. I got the book at 12:00 noon and I finished it right before 6:00 the next morning. Still makes me dizzy just thinking about it.

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #543 on: September 19 2005, 01:20 pm »
Same here only I got it at 12:30 in the morning and finished at 5 am cauz i took a break at 3am and slept for an hour.
 Reading at speeds as that you tend to miss a few details so I read it again that day and even ate with it in my hands!! lol
 It's the same way with tsubasa only that get's finished in 1/2 an hour.
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #544 on: September 19 2005, 01:21 pm »
Endoh, I have the same webcam problem, grr, stupid webcam they hardly ever work >.<

Mozey-chan, I had the same thing! I finished it in one day, and the book is over 400 pages right? My parents thought I was insane, since I kept reading, and wouldn't put it  down, went as far as locking myself in the washroom trying ot finish it :P
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #545 on: September 19 2005, 01:28 pm »
WHOO! I do that too!! haha. I can't put down a book if I really like it. ^__^ hehe

o.O My only mic is my webcam mic! And it works!!!!!!!!! lolz. :sweatdrop: I feel people staring at me since my webcam works. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!!! *runs away*

If we do start a thread, it's going to be deleted or going to stop having new posts a while later. *remembers the sign thread* ROFL!!!!!!!!!!! haha
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

moezychan

« Reply #546 on: September 19 2005, 01:29 pm »
Endoh, I have the same webcam problem, grr, stupid webcam they hardly ever work >.<

Mozey-chan, I had the same thing! I finished it in one day, and the book is over 400 pages right? My parents thought I was insane, since I kept reading, and wouldn't put it  down, went as far as locking myself in the washroom trying ot finish it :P

I'm the same way. I'll lock myself in my room and push my foot locker up against the door so nobody will come in! When I like a book, it's like the only thing in the world for me. I so wanted to finish it that I actually gave up visiting this site! That's saying something. When I got to the sad part (I'm not going to mention it in case nobody here read the book) I was trying to read through my tears. I was crying so much, that I could barely see and I still wouldn't stop reading. One of her best books, but the ending is so sad.  :cry:

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #547 on: September 19 2005, 01:31 pm »
I would say this but is really should go into the HP thread but in my opinion #3 was the best book

Now what's the worst book you've ever come across?  right now for me Lord of the Flies

~Forum Family! ~

moezychan

« Reply #548 on: September 19 2005, 01:37 pm »
I would say this but is really should go into the HP thread but in my opinion #3 was the best book

Now what's the worst book you've ever come across?  right now for me Lord of the Flies

Same here. Book 3 was by far my favorite, but as for the worst book I've ever read that's a hard one to answer. I love books nearly as much as I love anime and manga, and I've read a lot of books over the years.

If I had to choose, it would have to be the last book in the Anne of Green Gables Series: Rilla of Ingleside. I was very disappointed in the ending. Didn't turn out how I thought it would; but then again, what book does?

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #549 on: September 19 2005, 01:48 pm »
Wow it's been a while since I've read that series.  I forgot how it ended.
When did I read that?  *thinks* 
I read it in Hills and I didn't leave there till after 6th grade so probably 4th or 5th grade. ( I'm in 11th now)

I love books as well! (well reading all together)

~Forum Family! ~

moezychan

« Reply #550 on: September 19 2005, 02:06 pm »
Wow it's been a while since I've read that series.  I forgot how it ended.
When did I read that?  *thinks* 
I read it in Hills and I didn't leave there till after 6th grade so probably 4th or 5th grade. ( I'm in 11th now)

I love books as well! (well reading all together)

Same here! I love nearly every book I read. One thing that makes me frustrated though; I really love to read but I can never read when my college semester begins. I will love a book so much that I won't read any of my textbooks for my classes and I then will neglect my studies, and my grades will drop. Only time I can ever read anymore is during Christmas, Spring, and Summer break.

Part of the reason I finished the Harry Potter book so fast. It was like 2 weeks before my semester started and if I took my time, the semester would have began and waiting 2 weeks for that book is honestly better than waiting 4 months!

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #551 on: September 19 2005, 02:15 pm »
I can see that happening  I look at my mom ( she loves to read as well) and she has no time at all to read.  She's rather a perfectionist and can't get anything under an A.
 She's always studying, she tries so hard I feel very proud of her so I'll offer to help by typing a paper for her.  She'll go on power reads during the holiday's if she get's time too.

You seem to sound a lot like her and I think that's why I look up to you as well.   She's gone through the depression thing too  ( If you want to know pm me and I'll tell you the whole story)  )

~Forum Family! ~

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #552 on: September 20 2005, 06:15 am »
OMG!!!!! I'm so pissed off at myself right now. :angry: AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ruined an ending for a really good book. OMG!!!!! And then I read like the last few pages and started crying. Well almost started crying. The ending is so sad. T___T OMG!!!!!!!!!

HAHA! Am I going totally off topic. Oh well.

I also found out there's a movie based on my book. o.O I really want to see it!!!!!!!!!!! HAHA!! NEED TO GET MOVIE NOW!!!!!!!! Must go out to mall soon!! ROFL!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #553 on: September 20 2005, 07:24 am »
Lol...

Im so annoyed right now... stupid gallery program won't resize the thumbnail--!?!?

And Im pretty tired... my eyes are totally NOT staying open... I need some sleep and it's only Monday!!! -.-"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #554 on: September 20 2005, 07:35 am »
OMG! I'm so pissed off right now. :angry: I cried just a while ago and my eyes hurt too for some reason. O__O lolz. Maybe because I haven't cried that hard in a while. HAHA!!!

Anyways.. I'm feeling better now. HAHA! Talking to someone really helps. xD haha. YUP YUP!!

AH!!!!!! It's a Monday, like Angel said and I'm so tired. *sigh* I didn't get enough sleep last night and I want to go to sleep now. ARG!! But then I have some homework to finish. ARG!!!

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #555 on: September 20 2005, 07:47 am »
Gawd, homework really takes up so much of my day. It's awful :angry:  I really just wanna fling all of it outta my window, but then I have to hand it in to my teacher tomorrow -_-

Even otherwise, my day hasn't been the best. I have a cold and I have to finish my work. *I didn't even get to drink tea today and I am addicted to tea >_<*  Only after my I finish up all of my work can I think about sleeping :sleepy5:

Until then, I'll have to work :dodge:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #556 on: September 20 2005, 07:58 am »
Same.. I can't go to sleep until I finish all my work or else I won't be able to concentrate later. lolz

Good thing that I don't have a lot of homework today though. XD haha

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #557 on: September 20 2005, 08:44 am »
Actually, the funny thing about me doing homework... my teachers are so slow in collecting it from teh class... so I copy my friend/classmate's homework. ROFL! Im such a lazy retard. >_>

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #558 on: September 20 2005, 12:54 pm »
I did that today actually...creepy, or perhaps humanity is darkening as we know it 0.o *too much social*

I'm quiet the perfectionist myself, even though its a bad habit of mine since I hate re-writing the same paper twice >.<

Aww, lika-chi, why did you cry? I hope you're okay now though *hugs* And I'm sorta sad, I have alot of Biolgy homework, which I'm starting to despise by the way, even if it is my best subject so far >_>. I better do it now though, before I get lazy and totally forget about it :XD:
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #559 on: September 20 2005, 12:57 pm »
HAHA!! I did that too!! lolz. ^__^ I copied my friend's homework today when the teacher had us hand it in. ^__^

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I've had the worse day today. *sigh* It feel like trash right now. :cry: SO SAD!!!!!!!!