AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213678 times)

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #580 on: September 22 2005, 06:18 am »
I LOVE YOU! Um..Yeah you get it do you? :heh: *watches*

NO PROBLEM!! lolz. I get it do I?? WHAT!! I don't get that part. lolz

Awww.. Ralea *gives big hug* Hope you get better soon... lolz

Techincally I don't know what you guys consider people do to make them rebellious.. haha. So yup.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #581 on: September 22 2005, 08:16 am »
I remember when I started my rebellious stage. It was in the 9th grade. For the last 10 years I was bullied, pushed, and beat up on. I frankly was getting sick of it. I finally couldn't take it anymore and when people started to bully me, I fought back and won!

Sure took them by surprise! I was always so quiet and shy, and was such the good little girl. Only bad thing about it, my mom took me out and homeschooled me. The worst 4 years of my life!

Homeschooled!?!

Lol, my parents would never homeschool me... they never trust strangers anywhere in my house... I mean, they don't even let my friends come over! -_- (Neatfreak for a mother... o_O)

haha... I have no idea if it's kicked in yet for me or not. lolz. I don't think so though. ANYWHO!!!

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0M38R00ADTO3G3DMCTNNXYJZ1U - GSD ending 4 PV
http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=098M165ZKRETI0QPD1MWJM8OTY - Make a Secret PV

HAHA! I uploaded those yesterday and don't want them to go to waste. lolz. So enjoy if you want.

Make a Secret is sung by BoA and the GSD ending 4 is by See Saw. ^__^

BoA sung for GSD? WHAT!? *faints from shock* (correct me if I'm wrong, I jump to conclusions a lot :rotfl: )

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #582 on: September 22 2005, 09:58 am »
ROFL!! NO NO NO!! They're two totally different songs Angel! Don't need to faint there!! ROFL!! I would go into shock too if BoA sang anything for GSD. ROFL!!!

One song is by BoA the other (the GSD one) is by See Saw!! HAHA!!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #583 on: September 22 2005, 10:12 am »
*COUGH* uhh... I knew that. :lol: Cuz it'd be kinda weird if BoA sung anything for the series... o.o"

on a side note...

OMG I have so many tests this week... and it was announced... just today! already 5! and they're tomorrow! and the day after... which is friday! AHHHHHHH!!! Thats Math, French, English, E.Science... what was the other one... omg *drops head to desk with a thud*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #584 on: September 22 2005, 11:02 am »
O__O That sucks Angel.... There's nothing that I can really do though. :sweatdrop: lolz. I wish you luck on them all!!

I have a French test tomorrow!!! *sigh* So going to fail. I had a math 'quest' yesterday and then I have a science quiz everyday except tomorrow. YES!! lolz. I have a big quiz on Monday. T__T *sigh* THIS SUCKS!!!

Good thing I don't have school on Friday. YEA!!!!!!!! PA Day! LOLZ!! Yea yea yea! *does a little dance*

o.O I just saw something on tv and it reminded me of TRC. XD haha

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #585 on: September 22 2005, 11:05 am »
o.O I just saw something on tv and it reminded me of TRC. XD haha

Ooh! Really? :XD: Do you know what show it was...? *I wanna see :haha:*

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #586 on: September 22 2005, 11:12 am »
Oh. lolz. It's a chinese show. Unless you understand cantonese, I'll tell you. LOLZ!!

Well basically they were talking about love. XD hehe. And the girl forgot about the guy because of some time stuff. Like the present is different from what it was suppose to be. XD haha

And then their friend was talking to the guy and he was saying how "if your relationship was hard and deep, there's no way she would forget it just like that. You can forget about liking someone,etc but then since your relationship with her was deep, she should remember at least something about it." Yea.. it was something like that. lolz

Then it reminded me of TRC. haha. I don't want to spoil anyone but I think I know how the manga is going to end. They're not going to make it a sad ending of course so it's going to have to end in two ways.. or maybe another that I haven't thought of yet. ROFL!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #587 on: September 22 2005, 11:15 am »
Aww... that's cute... reminds me of Stairway to Heaven... except the girl just went blind... o.o

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #588 on: September 22 2005, 11:24 am »
o.O The show I'm watching right now is so much more complicated. lolz. Like the guy changed reality. He ..... dam.. what's that wrong?? Um... Altered time!! YEA!! Although I have a feeling I spelt it wrong. ROFL!! That's how the girl forgot about the guy and yup yup. Really complicated. HAHA!!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #589 on: September 22 2005, 11:32 am »
LOL! Now that just reminds me of Bruce Almighty for no apparent reason. My comparison in movie titles are horrfic! :lol: And I want to see that show you're watching. Is there an english title for it? Maybe i can borrow it from a movie store.... :hehe:

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #590 on: September 22 2005, 11:37 am »
It's AWESOME!! lolz. Go watch it. It's called "To get unstuck in Time" I think. lolz. It's AWESOME!! I watched it before and I'm watching it again!! hehe. XD It's a chinese series! TVB.. if you know what that is. haha.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #591 on: September 22 2005, 11:52 am »
Of course I know what it is... Lol, my dad keeps borrowing movies that TVB produces... especially those kung-fu based ones... what's with men and action shows/movies? ... you know what, dont answer that question. lol

You ever saw one called Four Leaf Clover? or that's how it sounds when you say it in cantonese... o.o"

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #592 on: September 22 2005, 11:56 am »
ROFL!! I don't like the kung-fu series. xP lolz

Four leaf clover ones. You mean like the fencing one and the volleyball?? lolz. The Fencing one was on TV but I was on vacation when it was playing. And I haven't rented it yet. ROFL!! In chinese you say like "Four leaf grass" ROFL!!! xP HAHA! But it means four leaf clover. ^__^

I LOVE TVB series! I wanted to start a topic on TVB series in the General media section but then I didn't know a lot of people who were chinese and watched them so I didn't hehe. XD

Offline Lexi

• Obsessed Fan
« Reply #593 on: September 22 2005, 11:58 am »
Oh. lolz. It's a chinese show. Unless you understand cantonese, I'll tell you. LOLZ!!

Oh darn... I can't understand Cantonese at all :cry: I'm barely able to keep up a simple conversation in Mandarin with my mom >_<  I'm a shame to my Chinese heritage :( *Well, I'm only half-chinese, but I still feel bad...*

Well basically they were talking about love. XD hehe. And the girl forgot about the guy because of some time stuff. Like the present is different from what it was suppose to be. XD haha

And then their friend was talking to the guy and he was saying how "if your relationship was hard and deep, there's no way she would forget it just like that. You can forget about liking someone,etc but then since your relationship with her was deep, she should remember at least something about it." Yea.. it was something like that. lolz

Then it reminded me of TRC. haha. I don't want to spoil anyone but I think I know how the manga is going to end. They're not going to make it a sad ending of course so it's going to have to end in two ways.. or maybe another that I haven't thought of yet. ROFL!

Oh wow! That really does sound like TRC! It would be perfect if the manga did end like that show *sigh, "Kawaii!" :inlove:*  The show sounds really kool. Too bad about my language barrier though -_-

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #594 on: September 22 2005, 12:07 pm »
Oh darn... I can't understand Cantonese at all :cry: I'm barely able to keep up a simple conversation in Mandarin with my mom >_<  I'm a shame to my Chinese heritage :( *Well, I'm only half-chinese, but I still feel bad...*

You're not alone, I only know how to listen to my parents in Cantonese... for speaking, I know basics. Everything else goes downhill from there. Thus leading my parents to believe I need tutoring in Chinese! Of course, I strongly declined... I have enough trouble in life. lol

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #595 on: September 22 2005, 12:11 pm »
I'm in that exact situation, except with Portugese.
Whenever I'm at my grandparents house, they're always going in and out of English and Portugese and I'm sitting there like, "...huh?"
I'm still mad at my dad for not teaching me when I was little.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #596 on: September 22 2005, 12:12 pm »
Oh.. Lexi, right now TVB series have both mandarian and cantonese. HEHE!! So maybe you can watch it.

Oh I'm not saying that the manga is going to be like the show. I thought of the ending myself. HAHA!  A LONG time ago too! lolz.

I know how to speak and listen. Writing and reading, leave me out of it. HAHA!! I can write my name! That's the hardest chinese I can write. ROFL!! But I have to speak cantonese at home! My mom doesn't like it when me and my brothers speak english. I can't even talk in english when my friends are over. HAHA! But it's a habit!! ROFL! I talk cantonese everytime I'm home. Even to my friend. But then they start speaking back in english and it gets me started. HAHA! My mom gets mad if I don't speak chinese at home. O__O LOL

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #597 on: September 22 2005, 12:19 pm »
I barely know/can't speak any Tagalog (Filipino language). Except for the basic words that you say by themselves. I always get embarassed when someone speaks to me in taglog and I don't understand. It's hard when I'm at big Filipino gatherings and everyone is staring at me because I don't understand taglog. I wish my mom and dad would teach me, but my mom is always busy (and is always changing her mood; I never know when to smile and talk to her or to dodge and hide from her), and my dad is too sports obsessed. But that's okay. Because my last May, my mom bought me this "Learn taglog" book from the Philippines, but only gave it to me today! This summer I could've learned Tagalog! I could've understood some of it! Hmm...
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #598 on: September 22 2005, 12:21 pm »
My friends (who are asian) prefer me to speak Canto with them No idea why but I do it anyway. Lol. My mom doesn't like it when I speak english with my brother but it's not as if she doesn't understand. >_> Same with my dad. I mean, both of them are learning at sunday schooling. LOL!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #599 on: September 22 2005, 12:25 pm »
HAHA! My parents know english too! haha. But my mom is good in not making me go to chinese school. O__O I would die going there. lolz. She's like "as long as you can speak it, it's good" lolz. I'm learning from watching the TVB series. ROFL!!

A lot of people at my school are speaking canto.. Don't know why since it's school and you're suppose to speak English. ROFL! A more funnier thing was that in my french class, a bunch of people were talking in canto. ROFL!! I mean like the teacher hardly lets us talk in english. HAHA!