AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213645 times)

moezychan

Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #640 on: September 24 2005, 12:54 pm »
Arcademan said that he got all his stuff off of eBay, and he wasn't cheated.

Offline D.J.P

• Sakura is Mine!!
  • Administrator
  • > Supa-Dupa Fan! <
« Reply #641 on: September 24 2005, 12:56 pm »
Ebay sales can go either way, you sometimes get lucky, other times the bear may get you
-- 'Expect the unexpected' -- Keroberos (Cardcaptor Sakura) --
-- To err is human; to really foul things up takes a computer. --
Robin Sena's Card Sets: Download Here (Last Updated: 12th May 2006 10.10PM AEST)
------------------------------------------------
I host this domain, be nice :) and Read the Forum Rules!
Avatar made by Sofiacardcaptors. Signature image by Bluetopaz
 My WoW Characters | Support CapturedWings.net | Web-Hosting Now Available

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #642 on: September 24 2005, 12:56 pm »
that is beside the point.
Arcademan knows the difference form real and fakes.
$38 for a whole season is a pretty obvious fake. just the dvds alone would be at LEAST $10 each.
those are pirated 98% chance
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

moezychan

« Reply #643 on: September 24 2005, 12:59 pm »
I just checked his ratings. The majority of them were positive.

moezychan

« Reply #644 on: September 24 2005, 12:59 pm »
Maybe I was cheated. I'll take that chance.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #645 on: September 24 2005, 01:15 pm »
-_-" I got mine for around $80.. and it's not even the original version. lolz. It's a copied. xP haha.

Anywho.. seems like we have yet another new moderator. -___-" It's Okamirei taking care of the Anime section of the TRC boards. XD Congrats!!! hehe...

We seem to be getting more and more mods lately. -___-" Well I wish future mods luck. ^__^ hehe!!!!

*sigh* It's late! What should I do?!??! lolz. Should I start on my homework??? -__-" I don't think I can actually work on it right now.. HAHA!!! Well... I better find something soon or I'll scream!! lolz. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

moezychan

« Reply #646 on: September 24 2005, 01:34 pm »
My energy high is going into an energy low right now. I've got an upset stomach. What if I was cheated?  :cry: I am such an idiot!  :BangHead:

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #647 on: September 24 2005, 01:42 pm »
I must do an entire unit of math over this weekend, or I'm going to be majorly screwed.
Blah.  I also had a panic attack today, so I missed my English class, which I'm not worried about. Just missing an hour or so of being called Allison, pssh. Annoying.
The only thing making this day okay is the fact that I'm listening to the 2nd TRC soundtrack hehe. [dreamy sigh]
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #648 on: September 24 2005, 01:44 pm »
I must do an entire unit of math over this weekend, or I'm going to be majorly screwed.
Blah.  I also had a panic attack today, so I missed my English class, which I'm not worried about. Just missing an hour or so of being called Allison, pssh. Annoying.
The only thing making this day okay is the fact that I'm listening to the 2nd TRC soundtrack hehe. [dreamy sigh]

Panic attacks. I get them too. I hate them. I'm getting one right now. Hope you feel better though Endoh-chan.

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #649 on: September 24 2005, 01:55 pm »
Thanks Moezy-chan!
I have the house to myself right now, so I feel free! :tongue3:
Cranking my music super loud.
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

moezychan

« Reply #650 on: September 24 2005, 01:56 pm »
Thanks Moezy-chan!
I have the house to myself right now, so I feel free! :tongue3:
Cranking my music super loud.

You're welcome. Glad you feel better.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #651 on: September 24 2005, 01:58 pm »
Haha! I'm going to be home alone tomorrow! YES! No brothers or that friking step-dad of mines! YES!! haha. And I think I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. o.O HAHA!!

I'm so bored right now... I just spent like the pass hour an half looking at books and manga on amazon.com. HAHA! I'm such a dork! But then again I'm ordering a bunch of books. HEHE!! :greengrin: lolz..

I think I'm going to work on my fanfic now.. xP But I need more inspiration!! HAHA!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline fisah

• "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • Pathetically Obesessed
« Reply #652 on: September 24 2005, 05:20 pm »
Okay, insipiration...

....cheese!

*shot*

I dont have the house to myself, actually. My neighbours came over and dominated the computer, adn stealed my manga on teh process. Not only that, my mom is really angsty since her uncle died, adn she called her mom about it. I haven't met my mom's uncle before, so I feel guilty, sad, and guilty for not feeling sad enough. Did anyone else experience this? I feel obligated to feel sad about it, and I sincerly do, its just that I feel like I should be sadder, just because he's family, and I should feel more than an inkling of sadness. *sigh* Perhaps I'm thinking too much about it ^^

Lika-chi, I just realized, cheese has nothing to do with your story. At all. *cough*
A Dream
A Glitter
A Peacful Serenity

Kira x Lacus

Forum Family <3

Little Sister- Zeldi
Sister-Lika-chi (twin? XD), Endoh, Angelic-Essence
Big Sister- moezy-chan, SofiaofCardcaptors, bluetopaz
Big Brother-Tooya_Mizuki

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #653 on: September 24 2005, 09:07 pm »
haha... cheese... xD

I LOVE IT when I get the house to myself. No nagging parents for me to study, no brother hogging the internet so I can talk with you gals... (and guys *cough*) and I get the quietness all to myself... unless I blast my music... last time I did that with Beethoven's stuff, I was surprised my neighbors didn't say anything. Aren't they nice? ROFL!

Hair hair hair... you know, I'm beginning to take into consideration about my parent's suggestions for neck-length hair. The long hair gets in the way and I alwayys tie it up into a bun anyway. Lol! And bangs? I let them grow out... if I had to measure it, it'd reach past my face. Can I still call it a bang? *lol*

Fanfic... I still got nothin'... I tried writing something yesterday... I still got nothin'... rofl! I just came up with a random urge to write about Valentine/White Day. @_@

Offline charme.*

• Touya is mine~~!
  • Mega Fan
  • .questions need answers.
« Reply #654 on: September 25 2005, 04:50 am »
I'm actually home alone right now, but it's just a matter of seconds before peolpe start arriving. Either my brother's or my sister's friends.. or maybe mine's as well XD .. Who knows!
The thing is that peacefull moments never last much *sighs*. Anyway i like it like this ^^
*The dream is coming to an end. And thus the nightmeare begins*

FoRuM FaMiLy:~
moonflower121 ~ little sister
kawaiihana ~ little sister
monse ~ little sister              qe te mejores :0)
endoh ~ big sister
ruby-chan ~ big sister
 kuropuppy ~ big brother
moezy-chan ~ cousin

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #655 on: September 25 2005, 05:06 am »
OMG!! I'm SO BORED!! I noticed that I don't really have homework to do. xP hehe. I finished my Science homework in class!! haha. I forgot until I checked this morning...

I am so bored. I was watching tv this whole morning until I just turned on my computer!! haha. Was watching some anime on tv! Not bad!! lolz. ^__^

Cheese??? -__-" What the?!?!?

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #656 on: September 25 2005, 05:14 am »
Cheese??? -__-" What the?!?!?

I know lika-chi... lolz. But I laugh at everything :lol: (see?)

Something funny happened when I went to McDonalds for lunch... My dad was giving me a ride... when we were coming back, the ride was crazy. Pedestrians looked like they were all over the streets. O_O" So my dad was honking (and slightly cursing in frustration lol) at them like crazy. rofl! It was so funny. Then there was this one guy that cracked me up the most... it was an old guy that had a hunched back... he was walking so slowly across the road and didn't even bother checking left or right for cars! And it was a double street! So my dad was about to honk but I was like, 'It's the elderly... give him a break.' HAHA! I swear it was funny...

And I laugh at everything... strange. I'm weird in so many ways. oO;;

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #657 on: September 25 2005, 05:20 am »
HAHA!! I'm really hyper right now so I'm laughing at that!! ROFL!! GSD episode 49 made me go nuts. =P ROFL!!!

I need to calm down.. XD hehe.. I'm really bored and hungry! I want to go out!! I'm home alone!! NEED TO GO OUT AND GET ANIME STUFF!! ^___^ Ok I'll go calm down now.. *runs away*

Offline Pikari

• cRAzY fan
« Reply #658 on: September 25 2005, 05:30 am »
Hair hair hair... you know, I'm beginning to take into consideration about my parent's suggestions for neck-length hair. The long hair gets in the way and I alwayys tie it up into a bun anyway. Lol! And bangs? I let them grow out... if I had to measure it, it'd reach past my face. Can I still call it a bang? *lol*
Ooh... I'm just the same way. If my hair gets too long, it drives me crazy. But I always let it grow out for a long time, even though I hate long hair. >< It always has to be tied back if I'm doing anything..

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #659 on: September 25 2005, 05:41 am »
T__T I'm suppose to be out getting my hair done today!! *sigh* Why am I still stuck at home though!! ARG!! My hair got her hair done today. She like dyed it multi colours. O__O lolz. Wait nevermind.. it actually looks blondish. O__O I don't know!!! lolz. XD haha

I don't like my hair right now. It's so wavy or something. @_@ lolz. I want it to be straight so it won't be so annoying and be everywhere! lolz. And I want my hair to be shorter even though it's short right now. :sweatdrop: