AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213611 times)

Offline Alexiel

• Formerly Angelic-Essence
  • "A True Fan"
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread
« Reply #680 on: September 26 2005, 10:31 am »
Isn't life just full of surprises... lol. I wouldn't be able to handle something like that, cramps are bad enough for me and it's only been 3-4 years! Hope you feel much better moezy-chan

Stupid printer! It won't print my news article. -_- It keeps saying out of paper when there's like... well, let's just say the paper is there and I know I'm not out of ink. Anyone know how to fix this? My brother isn't home at the moment so I'm a clueless idiot. Lol

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #681 on: September 26 2005, 10:33 am »
Oh my! How horrible. I'm really sorry to hear that, moezy-chan. :(
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

moezychan

« Reply #682 on: September 26 2005, 10:47 am »
Your kind words are starting to help me feel better already! Arigatou gozaimashita!

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #683 on: September 26 2005, 10:52 am »
You're welcome :) I'm happy I was of some help.
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #684 on: September 26 2005, 11:39 am »
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I'm back!! From like getting my new haircut AND dinner!! haha. XD I'm so full!!

hehe!! I have new haircut!! *squeals* ROFL!!! There's like multicolours on my hair. ROFL!! It was suppose to be purple highlights but the colour didn't go on really good so yea. And they bleached my hair!! Haha!! So there's like green, purple and brownish highlights EVERYWHERE!! lolz. And the person used a straightener!! YEA!! I love staright hair!! hehe. XD
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #685 on: September 26 2005, 11:45 am »
GASPS! I still didnt get my haircut >_<" Im so lazy *sighs* and my parents will never let me color my hair! I want to bleach it. -_-

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #686 on: September 26 2005, 11:45 am »
i wouldn't mind getting blonde hair myself... think it would suit me?
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #687 on: September 26 2005, 11:48 am »
* goes to look at msn pic*
Actually Blonde wouldn't be too bad on you   :D
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #688 on: September 26 2005, 11:49 am »
how about torched? like only the tips blonde?
anyone?
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #689 on: September 26 2005, 11:49 am »
Lol, blonde streaks could suit you, Vex! ^_^

I wanted to bleach my hair... this plan black hair sucks. I need different colors! GAH! Light brown streaks... hell, I'll go for red, If I could. O_O

Offline Star

• "A True Fan"
  • ~Hyuuu~
« Reply #690 on: September 26 2005, 11:52 am »
I like that Idea Vex!

If I could I'd get purple streaks myself!
Star's Art     ~   KuroFai: Vote or Die       It's not sane......it's not sane

~Forum Family! ~
Big Brothers:  VexNet,  Kasawa Lanford  Auntie: Sakaki 
Big Sisters: Sayora Chan, bLuetopaz, Mozey-Chan  
Little Sisters: Akai Yuki (Dr. Pepper Buddy) Ruby-Chan, Zeldi
Cousins: Hori, DirectorOfMusic  Twin Sister: Quimmy
***If you're my family and you seem to be missing PM me please!***

moezychan

« Reply #691 on: September 26 2005, 11:56 am »
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!! I'm back!! From like getting my new haircut AND dinner!! haha. XD I'm so full!!

hehe!! I have new haircut!! *squeals* ROFL!!! There's like multicolours on my hair. ROFL!! It was suppose to be purple highlights but the colour didn't go on really good so yea. And they bleached my hair!! Haha!! So there's like green, purple and brownish highlights EVERYWHERE!! lolz. And the person used a straightener!! YEA!! I love staright hair!! hehe. XD

So, do we get any pictures lika-chi?! I want to see what it looks like!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #692 on: September 26 2005, 12:12 pm »
I posted a bunch in the photo thread!! lolz...

Angel!! I had red highlights a while good. Red and black look good. I was going to get red again today but thought of purple!!! XD haha

Vexnet... blonde tips for you. That would be cool!! XD hehe.... I really don't mind any colours except for some. But then I guess it depends on the person. *ponders*
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #693 on: September 26 2005, 12:14 pm »
[Looks at Lika-chi's pictures]
[gasp!] I was going to do the exact same thing with my hair! :tongue3: It looks awesome Lika-chi!

Our house just got sold, but we still need to sell the other house that we were going to move into but my parents decided it was too small, and just today they put an offer on ANOTHER freaking house.
Oh man, I'm so lost.
Why isn't moving simple anymore????!!!
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #694 on: September 26 2005, 12:17 pm »
I'm moving next month! Moving to a bigger house. XD YEA!! lolz. MORE SPACE in my room! More room for my anime/ manga stuff!! ROFL! But I hate moving! Too much stuff to move. -___-" lolz. And it's during school too. Which sucks even more! *sigh*

Really Endoh?? O__O lolz. Oh yea.. the brown that's in the picture is actually black. HAHA!!! My hair is so multicolour, it's funny!! ROFL!!!

Offline Miss Jenni-Maie

• Dean Winchester is tied up in my closet!
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • 100% Dean Winchester Obsessed!
« Reply #695 on: September 26 2005, 12:28 pm »
I'm moving next month! Moving to a bigger house. XD YEA!! lolz. MORE SPACE in my room! More room for my anime/ manga stuff!! ROFL! But I hate moving! Too much stuff to move. -___-" lolz. And it's during school too. Which sucks even more! *sigh*
Really Endoh?? O__O lolz. Oh yea.. the brown that's in the picture is actually black. HAHA!!! My hair is so multicolour, it's funny!! ROFL!!!
I have to be out of the house I'm at the moment by October 21st, I believe. So we'll be either going to the house that hasn't been sold yet, or the house my parents just put an offer in (if the other house has been sold...or,..something, ahha).
The house we might be moving too, my room will need alot of work for it to be "live-able". There needs to be a wall knocked out and the door moved up. And it's right under the stairs so there will be a support beam in the middle of my room! haha! My brother's are lucky, though. They will be living in the self-contained suite, so they get a whole section of the house to themselves (their own kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc.)! Err...until my dad knocked a hole in the wall and adds a door that leads to the rest of the house, ahah!

My hair is pretty multi-tonal, too. More so during the summer since the sun lightens it. But I wanted to dye my hair darker and then add blue or purple tints in it. I wasn't sure when I was going to get around doing it, ahha. But I figured I needed a change :tongue3:
~--------~~--------~
Rest in peace my furry friend.
Cinnamon - November 15th, 1990 - January 21st, 2006
~--------------------~
-AV NOT made by me. Creater unknown.-

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #696 on: September 26 2005, 12:41 pm »
I'm moving around the time you're moving too Endoh. XD HAHA!! That also means, I probably won't be online as much either. T__T hehe. XD I don't even know what room I'm getting yet when we move. I don't get to pick either. My mom does! But then I think I'll be happy with any room because all the rooms are bigger than the one I'm in right now. XD haha! I just want everything that I unpack out to be nice and clean. My room is a mess.. again! lolz. It's always been a mess. It can be clean for like 2 days max and then it gets messy again! ROFL!!! I have like no place to do homework!! ROFL!!! My goal is to keep my new room CLEAN!! ROFL!!

o.O Really?? The purple turned out light purple, dark purple, and green.. Some parts stayed brownish-blondish because of the bleach. ROFL!!

Offline Alexiel

• "A True Fan"
« Reply #697 on: September 29 2005, 11:43 am »
Lol, my room is still pretty much a mess... *looks around* Yep... covered completely in textbooks, manga, papers, books... oh, and CDs and clothes... LOL! I'm such a slob. :sweatdrop:

OMFG My internet came back! Stupid connection sucks. -_- I felt like i was going to die without this forum. xDDD

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #698 on: September 29 2005, 11:50 am »
My mom doesn't even want to take one glance into my room when the door is wide open. Because my room is so messy it scares her XD But it's not ALL my fault. Some of it is my sister's. I have to share a room with her... grrr... she always leaves her clothes on my bed, tissues on the ground, and makeup and books strewn all over the desk. Good news is that it's not nearly as messy because my sister's not as home as much (University and stuffs, but she still lives at home, she doesn't have a residence or whatever). When my room is messy, I prefer to spend most of my time in the basement XD That's where my computer is, anyway. Of course, I could always use the laptop, but that records every website and every page you go to, and there are some things I don't want to be recorded that I post here :P

moezychan

« Reply #699 on: September 29 2005, 11:57 am »
I found out the reason to my stress headaches. Took me 3 days  :sweatdrop: but I found out. I already posted this in the How Are You Feeling? Thread, but in case nobody read that, I'll also post it here.

Every year, around this time my seasonal allergies take effect. That's why I posted a couple of weeks ago why I was so sick. I usually get headaches, sinus pressure and a stuffed up nose. It really su**s. This year though, my sinuses miraculously cleared up in only 5 days. May sound like a long time, but my allergies have been know to last an entire month!

Thing is, my sinuses didn't actually clear up. The moved into the back of my ears. I was actually unable to hear clearly for at least a week. I could hear sounds and feel vibrations, but I was unable to distinguish voices. For the longest time, I thought I might have been going deaf. Hearing problems run in my family; my sister and mother both have them, and I thought I might too.

Fortunately, I am not going deaf. The fluid that was in my nose simply moved back to my ears. All I have to do is take Allegra-D for about a week, and I'll be able to hear clearly again! It was such a relief to me. I was scared for the longest time, but I'll be better now.