AuthorTopic: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)  (Read 213608 times)

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
Re: The Post Thread VI (AKA The Meaningless Thread)
« Reply #740 on: October 03 2005, 05:45 am »
*looks around*..... uhhh.... *yawns* so ... those red soxs....
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #741 on: October 03 2005, 05:55 am »
lmao I'm trying to record a song for you all but it sounds to weird. The song is "Arigatou" from CCS Movie 2. It sounds so oddly high-pitched.
Live life. And love Syaoran. - Cherry-chan
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart
I'll try to visit as much as I can.

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #742 on: October 03 2005, 06:17 am »
Arigatou is too high pitched for me. HAHA! I can't sing high at all. After puberty.. blah I hate that word, my voice got deeper. ROFL!!! Thus the reason of some people thinking I'm a guy. O__O ROFL!!!!

My cousin sings so well. Her parents are singers! DUH!! lolz. And she has a really good voice but she doesn't really know how to sing well. hehe. XD Me and her sing duets all the time. We sound cool. XD HAHA!!! Too bad she isn't here, or else I'll give you guys a sample. ROFL!!!

I want sing again! But what song?? *goes to download some CCS songs* ROFL!!
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

My Writing LJ    My LiveJournal

Offline Cherry-chan

• Glomping, swooning, stalking, kidnapping, he's been through it all - My Syaoran <3
  • "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #743 on: October 03 2005, 06:26 am »
You sounded great when you sang "You Are My Love"! It sounded soooo good!
I miss you all, it's unfortunate that I haven't been frequenting this site anymore, but I will keep you all very dear in my heart

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #744 on: October 03 2005, 07:07 am »
*bows* Arigatou!! lolz. I don't know else to sing right now. HAHA! I'm thinking of Amrita. XD hehe I love that song! And I'm ok in it. XD hehe.

I'm bored... -__-" I think I'm going out soon to finally go shopping for my ingredients!! HAHA!! And going out for dinner. xP lolz. I want Japanese food!! haha.
I love my forum family and all but it's a bit out of hand, ne? ][ icon by shen_yi from LJ

moezychan

« Reply #745 on: October 03 2005, 07:49 am »
-___-" THANKS!! I changed it again though. I changed it THREE times already!! ROFL!! It's because there are too many KuroxFai fans here. ^__^" lolz. I don't want to like be on their hate lists. ROFL!!!

Although I like Tomoyo with Kurogane better. *runs away* I'm not a big Yaoi fan... *runs away to hide*

If you end up on their hate list, I will be more than happy to join you because I don't like yaoi either. If anything, I'm entirely against it, but like I say, we are all entitled to our own opinion. If you want to believe that, that's your choice. You can probably guess just by looking at my signature who my favorite couple are! Hanyaan!

Offline monkey

• Puppy-kun
  • *Freak Fan?!*
  • I'm not Cool, I just Pretend I am...
« Reply #746 on: October 03 2005, 08:17 am »
You can probably guess just by looking at my signature who my favorite couple are! Hanyaan!
a Yaoi Couple !!
i knew it!! your a closet Yaoi fan XD
Express the unlimited beauty, within the limited beauty. Beautifully.

Offline Cherry-chan

• "A True Fan"
  • Syaoran! Where!?
« Reply #747 on: October 03 2005, 08:19 am »
Lol. I don't really like yaoi. I mean, if someone or my best friend likes it or whatever, I don't mind. It's just not my thing. And uh... I think my religion says we're supposed to be against anything that symbols people of the same sex being together. But I'm not going to get into that now. But yeah, S+S blows any couple away! Yeehaw!

moezychan

« Reply #748 on: October 03 2005, 08:22 am »
a Yaoi Couple !!
i knew it!! your a closet Yaoi fan XD

Oh, very funny VexNet-san.

Lol. I don't really like yaoi. I mean, if someone or my best friend likes it or whatever, I don't mind. It's just not my thing. And uh... I think my religion says we're supposed to be against anything that symbols people of the same sex being together. But I'm not going to get into that now. But yeah, S+S blows any couple away! Yeehaw!

Same here Cherry-chan. My religion also goes against it, but I won't persuade people. That's their decision. And yeah! S&S are the greatest!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #749 on: October 03 2005, 12:13 pm »
If you end up on their hate list, I will be more than happy to join you because I don't like yaoi either. If anything, I'm entirely against it, but like I say, we are all entitled to our own opinion. If you want to believe that, that's your choice. You can probably guess just by looking at my signature who my favorite couple are! Hanyaan!

YEA!! *glompes moezy-chan* HAHA!! Thanks! lolz..

I'm totally not against same sex whatever. It's just I don't really like it in anime. xP lolz. I don't mind it at all though. :sweatdrop: HAHA!!

I love Sakura and Syaoran too but I also like Tomoyo and Kurogane in TRC!! ^___^ lolz. XD

moezychan

« Reply #750 on: October 03 2005, 12:21 pm »
YEA!! *glompes moezy-chan* HAHA!! Thanks! lolz..

I'm totally not against same sex whatever. It's just I don't really like it in anime. xP lolz. I don't mind it at all though. :sweatdrop: HAHA!!

I love Sakura and Syaoran too but I also like Tomoyo and Kurogane in TRC!! ^___^ lolz. XD

I do too! I think Tomoyo and Kurogane make a great couple in TRC! I think we really better ban together or the KuroxFai fans are going to team up against us! And that would be scary!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #751 on: October 03 2005, 12:33 pm »
I know... lolz. I know there's you, ka, and me!! Lolz. XD

But then there's too many KuroxFai fans. We're DOOM!!! lolz. *runs away*

And a lot of them, are pretty close to me. That's scary. ROFL!!!

Note! I'm for KuroxFai but I support KuroxTomoyo more. XD hehe. Just to let people know!! haha

moezychan

« Reply #752 on: October 03 2005, 12:40 pm »
I know... lolz. I know there's you, ka, and me!! Lolz. XD

But then there's too many KuroxFai fans. We're DOOM!!! lolz. *runs away*

Same here! I love Ruby Chan, and Sakaki-san and AkaiYuki (Yuki-chan) and all the others, but I can't name them because my mind is currently blanking on me. As far as being doomed, I completely agree with you. Run! Hiyaku!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #753 on: October 03 2005, 12:44 pm »
Yes! We both must run away from those that love FaixKuro. O__O lolz.

I love them all too. XD haha. There's also Starfire... *mind goes blank* lolz. Yea.. you get the point. *runs away with moezy* lolz.

moezychan

« Reply #754 on: October 03 2005, 12:57 pm »
Yes! We both must run away from those that love FaixKuro. O__O lolz.

I love them all too. XD haha. There's also Starfire... *mind goes blank* lolz. Yea.. you get the point. *runs away with moezy* lolz.

We can't forget to hide; where do we go?! Although, I wouldn't post it here because they find us; also, if any KuroxFai fans are reading this, please don't be offended by anything I said! Sumimasen! Sayonara!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #755 on: October 03 2005, 12:59 pm »
Where do we go?? Um.. *thinks* *mind goes blank again* ROFL!! Wait! I know!!! But I won't tell you guys. xD haha. It's a secret!! lolz. XD

So before I run off to my secret hiding place with my onee-chan. ROFL!! What's everyone up to right now?? hehe. XD

I'm currently waiting for something to chill in the fridge so I can bake my cake. ARG!! It's so late and I still have to wait over an hour. T__T Poor me. The things I do for a friend. *sigh* She better like this and love me for this. HAHA!!

moezychan

« Reply #756 on: October 03 2005, 01:07 pm »
This is becoming very funny!  :rotflmao: We should joke around like this more often! I love it!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #757 on: October 03 2005, 01:16 pm »
ROFL!! Yup yup. XD I love this forum. Haha! It sucks that I don't have AIM and you don't have MSN, onee-chan. T___T Or else I would have added you to talk. ROFL!!

Today has been a really good day. XD hehe. I've 'made' a lot of new friends. ROFL!!!

Well I think it's around time I started on the cake. XD YEA!!!! lolz. And took a shower. It's late!! *looks at clock* AH!!!! O__O

moezychan

« Reply #758 on: October 03 2005, 01:21 pm »
ROFL!! Yup yup. XD I love this forum. Haha! It sucks that I don't have AIM and you don't have MSN, onee-chan. T___T Or else I would have added you to talk. ROFL!!

Yeah, that su**s! I would've added you too! And right now my mom is scaring me. She was running down the hallway just now, and you don't want to see my mom run. I swear she's going to get a heart attack if she runs like that!

Offline lika-chi

• crazy and hyper ^_^
  • "Die-Hard Fan!"
  • ~anime freak~
« Reply #759 on: October 03 2005, 01:24 pm »
I use to have AIM, oh so long ago. ROFL!! I use to have every account out there!! ROFL!!!

You mom running down the halls. O__O lolz. XD

I think I better go before my my comes to yell at me to go to sleep. ROFL!! Actually she really won't. HAHA! She let me stay up until around 1am the other day. And it was a school night. I didn't do homework either, I was just watching TV with her. ROFL!!! That was so much fun.

Well I'm off to make cake. I'll see you all laterz. hehe. GOOD NIGHT!!!